10 Vampires more dateable than Edward Cullen

Posted by Shadaliza On July - 2 - 201013 COMMENTS

Personally I don’t understand why anyone would want to date Edward Cullen, he is annoying, doesn’t have fangs, sparkles(!) and is sexless. Doesn’t sound like a dream date to me….

The Gloss made a list of 10 vampires who make better candidates then Edward and surprise surprise (not really) 3 True Blood vampires proudly claim their spot. The Gloss added a little explanation of why they chose each vamp.

Bill Compton from True Blood

Why you should date him: Because he has a heart of gold! Except for the super creepy rape-y scene with his maker. But a heart of gold as far as human women go. Besides, if he can roll Sookie’s name that way, imagine what he could do with yours.

Pam from True Blood

Why you should date her: Because she understands the value of a good pair of high heels without seeming like she’s memorized every episode of Sex and the City. And if you kill someone she can help you “go to the hypothetical hardware store and buy a theoretical chainsaw.”

Eric Northman from True Blood

Why you should date him: He’s the sheriff of Louisiana. He can fly. Also, are you perhaps visually impaired? Because I don’t even understand why I should have to justify this one.

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

13 Responses to “10 Vampires more dateable than Edward Cullen”

1. Yamena says:

Oh thats COLD. I would date sparkles any day, and he’s sexy to boot – LOL

Love me some Bill Compton, atlas, his heart belongs to Sookie.

2. Sammy says:

Well, they sure don’t have any vamps for the younger set…my niece loves Twilight, and Edward…good for her. Got her started reading books again, which is fantastic…everyone can use some sparkle in their lives…and I wish they would quit saying Bill raped Lorena…how do you rape your maker? Impossible..if fact, can any vampire be “raped”???

3. Rowena says:

Bill Compton is my go to guy … I mean vamp. I know he loves Sookie, but a girl can dream, can’t she?

4. MarleneEmmett says:

Yamena:
    William Thomas Compton III’s heart belongs to his Human wife
    Caroline~who we saw in Season 1 & in the latest Episode of Season 3.
    He’d given his heart to her when he was still alive.
    He doesn’t have a heart to give to Sookie~he’s remembering what it
    was like to have a beating heart.
    When his Human Life was ended by Lorena Krasniki in 1865 on his way
    home to Caroline and their children he became the Monster we saw in
    last Sunday’s episode,filled with lothing and hatred for his Maker!

William Thomas Compton’s is the “classic forever tortured reluctant
    Vampire who tries to hold onto his last vestage of the Humanity he
    once had~But always fails in doing so”
    This is what we’re being shown by Alan Ball now in the Third Season of
    his adaptations of Charalaine Harris’s Original Sookie Stackhous series.

5. MarleneEmmett says:

Yamena:
    How old are you~If you don’t mind me asking?
    I can’t stand Edward Cullen.
    I don’t think he’s sexy at all.
    Now you want to talk sexy~ then give me a SuperSexy,
    6’5″ Real Life Viking God,who’s 33,has blue/green eyes,
    a dimple in the bottom of his chin that looks like it was
    pressed there by Odin himself!
    He’s been voted Sexist Man in Sweden for the past 5 years.
    Is the oldest son of actor Stellen Skarsgard.
    His eyes are endless and tell stories.
    Now can you tell me that Edward Cullen or his portrayer,
    a youngster named Robert Pattinson
    measure up to Alexander Skarsgard???
    I can’t get turned on by Mr.Pattinson, no matter how I try!.

6. iamtrue2bill says:

Well, once again, let me echo sentiments seen at this site and others so many times: To Each His/Her Own!
    Edward Cullen is not my cup of tea either, but I can see young girls seeing him as mysterious and otherworldly and kind of sexy in that brooding way.
    Thank goodness, and Alan Ball, that we have TB, and the gorgeous men who inhabit that strange, scary, sensual world.
    From Bill, to Eric, and Sam, and Jason, and Terry, and Lafayette: to Alcide, and the other “undeads”(and weres), BonTemps has more than its share of male hotness!!!

BTW, love the captions from the “more dateable vampires” list! Fun!

7. wiwa says:

Oh Bill, absolutely the hottest and most handsome, sorry Edward.

8. Lori says:

‘Also, are you perhaps visually impaired? Because I don’t even understand why I should have to justify this one.’

LOL I have eyeballs lol

9. elizabeth says:

I’m sorry, but you must be also visually impaired if you don’e see Bill Compton as a hot Vampire as well! Those comments make him sound “homely”! Bill is hot and loveable and would make a fantastic husband – he will be there for you!

Yes, that rape-y thing is getting old!

10. willkill4Bill says:

Bill Compton is the only the one and only. All others pale ( snicker) in comparsion.

11. Alona says:

What I LOVE about the TB men (and women of course) is that they’re gorgeous in a NORMAL way, if that makes sense… =/ They all look like guys who live next door to you, and not the typical hollywood pretty, which I kindof find the Twilight guys are. Don’t shoot me, that’s just my opinion ;) But even though I’m NOT an Edward Cullen fan, Rob Patz is actually starting to grow on me a little and once he shakes off the Twilight craze, I’m sure I’m going to be a big fan of his. =D

12. hmmm says:

14-18 year old girls needs their fantasies also. Not that I think that telling them that if they wait out, their “true love” will return to them should he leave is a good message for impressionable, growing girls. The “so-and-so will return to me! He’s my true love! and Edward returned to Bella, it can happen!” mindset is so dangerous on so many levels…

As far as looks, as people have said, to each his/her own.

13. Rachel says:

I’m 30 years old and I happen to think that Edward Cullen is just as hot as the TB men.