Alan Ball, Michelle Forbes and Sam Trammell attend GLSEN Respect Awards

Posted by Shadaliza On October - 11 - 200910 COMMENTS

Alan Ball, Michelle Forbes and Sam Trammell attended the 5th Annual GLSEN Respect Awards at the Beverly Hills Hotel on October 9, 2009 in Beverly Hills.

At the gala Alan Ball confessed to People.com that he was on to Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer from the start.
“I know that they think that
nobody knew about it until the end of the season,” says Ball, “but I knew about it by episode two.”

Ball, sensed a connection between the stars after filming the scene where their characters first meet. “Stephen comes into the bar, and takes [Anna's] hand, [and] I
thought, “Wow, they have chemistry!” But sometimes actors have
 chemistry when they’re acting together, but they cannot stand each
other while off set.”

Not the case here, it turns out, of course.

“When I found out that they were dating,” Ball says, “my reaction was, ‘Uh-oh! I hope that this doesn’t blow up in our face.’ “

“But this has been happening long enough that it’s very clear that it
 is the real thing,” he says of the engaged duo. “They’re very, very happy, and I’m just
 thrilled for them.”

58602115lynnpd10112009103842AM58602106lynnpd10112009104349AM58602972lynnpd10112009104232AM

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

10 Responses to “Alan Ball, Michelle Forbes and Sam Trammell attend GLSEN Respect Awards”

1. Sanna says:

Love what Alan said, very sweet. Michelle, beautoful as always and Sam’s very cute. Love them all! lol

[Reply]

2. Rowena says:

Aww, nice little bit from Alan about Anna and Stephen. TB was beautifully represented by Alan, Michelle and Sam.

[Reply]

3. Lou says:

Aw, Alan is so cute. I wonder if he takes credit for getting those two crazy kids together?

[Reply]

Sanna Reply:

Well, he might never say it out loud, but I think he does a little. I mean, if it weren’t for him, they would have never met :-)

[Reply]

4. callonmebill says:

Ah, the second bar scene that’s my favorite scene where Sookie walk to Bill in the bar and he takes her hand……. ” May I call on you sometime” he asks. They do have such chemistry and that’s when I got hooked too and where my name comes from “callonmebill”. *melt*

[Reply]

maycomb Reply:

Good name choice, callonmebill–that (“may I call on you sometime?”) was the first time Bill Compton made me swoon. But not the last.

[Reply]

callonmebill Reply:

Well to be 100 % honest the first dream sequence where Bill bares his fangs and ahem *chest* was when I first swooned, but I somewhat recovered by the 2nd bar scene to be fully seduced, FOREVER!

[Reply]

maycomb Reply:

Haha–touché!

[Reply]

Rogue Reply:

Remember that scene, good name, great choice, well done!

[Reply]

5. willkill4Bill says:

I think it’s great how Alan and the cast are so supportive and complimentary about Stephen and Anna. I feel it stems from the respect Stephen and Anna showed them by not upstaging TB by revealing it too soon. I’m with Alan, they did not fool everybody, I thought I may have watch their scenes through a flame retardant screen. LOL

[Reply]