July 29, 2009

Ugh can’t seem to get it to play, what does he say?
    Thanks!

July 30, 2009

He’s such an impressive man – gracious, intelligent and witty.

July 30, 2009

This interviewer is a bit slow – she’s like “how nice to talk to someone from the show who doesn’t have an accent!”

July 30, 2009

Dear god she didn’t say that did she?

LOL Alex was probably in the other end rolling his eyes! LOL

July 30, 2009

Yeah…and she was also like “who’s hotter: you, Bill, or Sam” and he was like “….are you asking ME?”

July 30, 2009

well, Alexander Skarsgard must be a truly lovely person to have been so patient with that interviewer.

July 30, 2009

Did he say he once lived in Texas?

July 30, 2009

ROFLMAO @ the reporter being slow.

God, I love Alexander’s voice.

July 30, 2009

didn’t it sound like his accent had a liuttle “south” in there now? He sounded so cute. ;)

July 30, 2009

Loved Mr. Skarsgard’s voice! :-)LOL He just seems so humble and nice, but confident.

In my experience radio hosts are kinda weird. Most of them aren’t worth listening to.

But great interview nonetheless.

July 30, 2009

Yes, she could have asked him better questions.

July 30, 2009

Is she high? It gives you a whole new respect for these actors for having to forge through an interview with people like this. Astounding.

July 30, 2009

This host sounds like she needs to study before she speaks to people. And she says what the heck is a “maynard?” Not meanad. SMH.

July 31, 2009

Oh my god, I know I was like a “Maynard?” I am sure that you could have looked up how to pronounce it and done a little research on your questions so you don’t sound like a moron. I am not sure they are worthy of speaking to him. And asking about the Emmy’s, I mean what was he gonig to say? “Yeah they are aholes for not nominating us.”

July 30, 2009

yeah, these hosts don’t have a clue about what the info is before they interview. They seem so over the top and nervous when they interview. I’m even tired of the same ol questions these poor actors get asked. I even get embarrassed for them about certain questions. Actors are so not sitting there watching their stuff or paying attn. to the numbers. They’re on to the next project. It’s just a job to them .

July 30, 2009

I dated someone who used to intern at a station.

He said it wasn’t uncommon for many of them to be on something.

Lousy hours, lousy pay.