Alexander Skarsgård Stars in Fragrance campaign video

Posted by Lynnpd On February - 3 - 20138 COMMENTS

True Blood’s Alexander Skarsgård reunites with Calvin Klein, following his fragrance campaign, Encounters for the American brand. Starring in the label’s newest film campaign from Fabien Baron, Skarsgård joins model Suvi Koponen for Provocations.

source: thefashionisto.com

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

8 Responses to “Alexander Skarsgård Stars in Fragrance campaign video”

1. LuvMyVamps! says:

Absolutely breathtaking! Makes me want to cry, kinda reminds me of a combination beween “The Matrix & Vanilla Sky” for some reason.

[Reply]

2. Rina says:

I think this was for the clothing line not for the fragrance. But yes, it’s very beautiful and sexy.

[Reply]

3. iamtrue2bill says:

How nice Alex got to work with a woman close to his own height. At last he doesn’t have to bend practically in half to reach her!

The video has great moments. Alex looks very handsome, and I bet there are some wonderful stills to be had from this.

I am not a fan of this type of commercial. It’s similar to the Brad Pitt Chanel commercial. Words said in a monotone sounding pretentious and silly. But Alex looks great!

[Reply]

4. Eric Rocks says:

The ONLY way this film could be any better would have been to have Askars do the actual voiceover. Whomever did the voice work kind of took me out of the moment.

[Reply]

5. Sabrina says:

This should be illegal.

[Reply]

6. Sandy says:

Am I the only one feeling short of breath over here??? LOL! Sexy.

[Reply]

7. Karine says:

I’m the only one who really don’t understand that publicity ? Okay, it’s beautiful and sexy but i don’t understand the story ..

[Reply]

8. pbt says:

Yes, Provocations is the name of the Calvin Klein Spring Collection 2013 and not a fragrance ad. The only thing that would make this better is if Alex would have started peeling those Calvin Klein jeans off.

The “denim section” of the video in the bathroom mirror was ultra sexy. Reminded me of his character, Charlie Venner from Straw Dogs.

I am not sure the “movie” is supposed to make sense. Short snippets different scenarios. Ultimately, its about showing Calvin Klein clothes, shoes, handbags and eye wear. Uhmmm. Now what was I saying. Oh yeah, love the Viking. Keep up the great work.

[Reply]