Alexander Skarsgård Stars in Fragrance campaign video

True Blood’s Alexander Skarsgård reunites with Calvin Klein, following his fragrance campaign, Encounters for the American brand. Starring in the label’s newest film campaign from Fabien Baron, Skarsgård joins model Suvi Koponen for Provocations.

source: thefashionisto.com

February 03, 2013

Absolutely breathtaking! Makes me want to cry, kinda reminds me of a combination beween “The Matrix & Vanilla Sky” for some reason.

February 03, 2013

I think this was for the clothing line not for the fragrance. But yes, it’s very beautiful and sexy.

February 04, 2013

How nice Alex got to work with a woman close to his own height. At last he doesn’t have to bend practically in half to reach her!

The video has great moments. Alex looks very handsome, and I bet there are some wonderful stills to be had from this.

I am not a fan of this type of commercial. It’s similar to the Brad Pitt Chanel commercial. Words said in a monotone sounding pretentious and silly. But Alex looks great!

February 04, 2013

The ONLY way this film could be any better would have been to have Askars do the actual voiceover. Whomever did the voice work kind of took me out of the moment.

February 05, 2013

This should be illegal.

February 06, 2013

Am I the only one feeling short of breath over here??? LOL! Sexy.

February 07, 2013

I’m the only one who really don’t understand that publicity ? Okay, it’s beautiful and sexy but i don’t understand the story ..

February 08, 2013

Yes, Provocations is the name of the Calvin Klein Spring Collection 2013 and not a fragrance ad. The only thing that would make this better is if Alex would have started peeling those Calvin Klein jeans off.

The “denim section” of the video in the bathroom mirror was ultra sexy. Reminded me of his character, Charlie Venner from Straw Dogs.

I am not sure the “movie” is supposed to make sense. Short snippets different scenarios. Ultimately, its about showing Calvin Klein clothes, shoes, handbags and eye wear. Uhmmm. Now what was I saying. Oh yeah, love the Viking. Keep up the great work.