Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer at Comic-Con

Posted by Shadaliza On July - 25 - 200929 COMMENTS

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

29 Responses to “Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer at Comic-Con”

1. lynnpd99 says:

Great video! I so wish I could be there. I know they both deserve a real rest now that the season has wrapped. I hope they get a chance to experience it.

2. luh says:

stephen this beautiful with short hair,anna also very beaultiful.lovely couple.

3. cocoablossoms says:

they look great. nice to see them speaking together. that man is hot.

4. miranda32 says:

ooh ooh ooh ooh

5. cdub! says:

GREAT video! They are so cute together and I love the new “do” Stephen is sporting…although I probably wouldn’t mind if he were bald!

6. nkdp says:

They look so relaxed and rested! They are just perfect together!

icanseerussia Reply:

you’re right, relaxed is the word. that could come from the cessation of a lot of things. :) just a great couple.

7. Marilyn says:

Great video, they both look wonderful.

8. Lisa says:

awww they are so cute & sweet together glad they are a couple, it makes it so much better onscreen too imo!

9. sooknook says:

So nice to see them laughing together and having fun, they still seem to have that spark they talked about. I hope they have a great summer and i wonder what Stephen gave her for her birthday??

10. Rowena says:

Delightful video. They are so beautiful together and are a real treat to watch. Here’s hoping they rest up and enjoy the summer, and don’t have to visit that unemployment office. Crossing my fingers for a Season 3.

11. willkill4bill says:

The chemistry is undeniable even in a quick little q and a. If he were mine we’d never leave the house. :)

12. Sanna says:

Stephen: “We go out, occasionally”
    Anna: “Yeah, occasionally. *Giggles* Do we leave the house together?”
    Stephen: “Do we leave the house…? Do we leave the interview now?”
    Anna: “Yes”
    *Both cracks up*

So adoreble

13. Lisa says:

Omg of course there will be a Season 3 I have no doubt at all.
    I don’t know why they would even mention that. LOL

14. Lou says:

They are soooo cute. I hope neither ever gets to that point, but I would so watch a Stephen/Anna reality show. They are funny together.

~Lou

15. Liz says:

Adorable! Great to see them so laid back after all the photocalls and press conferences and live shows.
    Hope they enjoy the break and come back for another great season :)

16. tfin1 says:

I watched a whole boring ComiCon thing on G4, just to watch a two minute interview with Alex and Deborah.

17. Sammy says:

Can’t believe there has been not word yet on Season 3..I understood from Alan Ball they going to start filming Season 3 the end of August…bet Stephen has his hair cut for his movie role…saw the picture of Alex..short hair also…starting to film a movie. They are so cute…must be fun to be around those two.

Shadaliza Reply:

Alan Ball plans to shoot episode 1 of season 3 in December.

icanseerussia Reply:

Great!!!! breathing a sigh of relief. no sighs coming from my husband however. he knows the tivo is no longer his.

18. vigwig says:

They are both too cute for words, thanks for the vid!

19. fallen4Bill says:

They are adorable! It is so refreshing to see a couple with that much talent so at ease with each other and the press.
    …and if Anna would be so kind as to allow me this indulgence….
    Damn that man is BEAUTIFUL inside and out!….sigh…..thud

20. tfin1 says:

I might be late, but there’s a new clip on HBO that’s a teaser for the rest of the season!

21. billisnumber1 says:

Oh em gee! I love him, and begrudgingly I have to say they are adorable together. Because of my obsession with Stephen, I by default hate her, but whenever I see her in interviews and stuff, she is so delightful, and I unfortunately have to say “Stephen I understand”. *sigh*

Dorothea (LISMlvr) Reply:

The more I see and hear her, the harder it is to wish that she would just go away. Damn it! They are good together. He’d be much better with me, but…whatever….

22. callonmebill says:

They are just too cute and I am glad they are happy!

23. JAL15 says:

Flight from NY to San Diego = $214.00

4 day ticket to Comic-Con = $75.00

Seeing Anna and Stephen laughing (so adorably) together = PRICELESS!!!

24. skimom2 says:

Love Stephen’s hair now that he’s away from his Bill look for awhile. I agree with you Dorothea except that he would be MUCH better with me!

25. caleno says:

From the “We go out occasionally” point on, their demeanor changes entirely. I love how they can’t stop smiling at each other. There must be a lot of laughter – among other things – in the Moyer-Paquin home!