Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer attend “Irena Sendler” premiere in Poland

z6986558xAnna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are in Gdańsk, Poland for the premiere of her movie “The Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler”.

The film tell the story of Irena Sendler (Anna Paquin) a Polish woman who saved the lives of over 2500 Jewish children by helping them escape from the ghetto in Warsaw. Showing this film now in Poland has an extra significance because this year is the 70th anniversary of the beginning of WWII.

Yesterday afternoon Anna, her co-star Marcia Gay Harden and director John Kent Harrison left their hand prints on the Alley of Stars in Gdańsk.

In the evening Stephen Moyer accompanied his fiancee on the red carpet of the premiere where they both took the time to sign autographs for the fans.

dsc-01942222222

More photos in the photo gallery.

[PSGallery=iicilys76]

Thank you http://true-blood.com.pl

September 01, 2009

They both look stunning, and I think Stephen’s hair is just about perfect here! And so nice to see them there together…

September 01, 2009

Yes, they go look wonderful. Anna especially looks great, the best i have seen her look ever.

September 01, 2009

They look wonderful. So nice that they are there together. No more Bill pallor for Stephen. He almost looks sunburned.

September 01, 2009

oh seriously?! dang! if I knew earlier I would go there…..too bad

September 01, 2009

I announced it several moths ago here on The Vault.

September 01, 2009

Maybe she just didn’t see it. Not everyone checks this site all the time :-)

September 01, 2009

I did my duty…. and everybody should check this site all the time…. !

September 01, 2009

haha I didn’t see it ;) and I don’t blame you ;) haha there will be next time I’m sure ;)

September 02, 2009

Luv, I’m here 4 or 5 times a day. You are my source for all things True Blood.

September 01, 2009

They look great together. I like Anna’s little black dresses. They always suit her so well. I am loving Stephen’s hair now. So happy that Anna shows she apreciates him! Closing eyes, imagining his hand at MY waist. I don’t ask for much!

September 01, 2009

Stephen looks so very much younger and even healthier with his natural hair color and his lovely suntanned skin. It’s good to see.

September 01, 2009

Anna looks awesome in Black…..they both look wonderful together! and I love Stephen’s hair.

September 01, 2009

Stunning! They both look rested and relaxed and absolutely gorgeous. I’d love to see a better shot of Anna’s hair – it looks like an intricate-yet-messy upsweep, which I love.

I think we have enough pics now to do a collage of just that expression no Anna’s face when she looks at Stephen. SO cute.

September 01, 2009

I love the way she looks at Stephen, she adores him!

September 01, 2009

The look in Anna’s eyes says to me “I love this man and I am the happiest girl in the world” (Who wouldn’t be?)

September 01, 2009

I agree! They epitomize happiness!:)

September 01, 2009

They do look so great. I love all the pictures with her looking up at him. So cute.

September 01, 2009

Beautiful couple. They wear love very well.

September 01, 2009

“They wear love very well”….what a lovely way to express the thought.

Awww

September 01, 2009

They both look wonderful…..as always. They are perfect together.

September 02, 2009

I love these photos. So glad they are together for this trip. They look so happy to be together. Isn’t Stephen filming that movie in Britain soon, plus the Priest.

September 02, 2009

They both look good, they are amazing actors.

September 02, 2009

Gorgeous couple! I love Stephen’s hair! Actually love both their hairstyles! I love it that they always walk close together with arms around waists! Love the way Anna looks up at Stephen!

I also missed that they were going to Poland. I am half Polish and could have gone there to see them!

September 03, 2009

Stephen looks absolutely gorgeous! Nice tan and hairstyle!

September 10, 2009

Stephen ALWAYS…..Looks Hot..Light and tan or dark and white!! He is just a cutie ..sexy, kinda guy…Love him…

September 18, 2009

shallow americans will talk about their appearance;

europeans will see the movie