Anna Paquin on the Jimmy Fallon Show

Anna Paquin made an appearance on the Jimmy Fallon Show last night. Anna looked like a classy 1930’s Hollywood movie star wearing a long green dress and elegant hairstyle.

NUP_135905_0

Tagged

July 18, 2009

Anna appears from 21:38 to 28:35 if you want to skip over stuff.

July 18, 2009

She looks just lovely. That green colored dress looks just great on her and I love her hair; very classic look. Glad she is doing more interviews, allowing us more opportunities to see her. I love how she talked about the fake Facebook page.

I see great things happening for Anna and wish her the best.

July 18, 2009

Anna looked fabulous…the dress was stunning on her ….and the color..WOW!

She can wear her hair in any hairstyle and look beautiful…..

Most importantly, Anna was charming, fun,sweet and delightful as she always is. Watching her on Jimmy Fallon was a pleasure.

July 18, 2009

She’s so beautiful and I loved the interview

July 18, 2009

Anna looked fabulous…That dress was stunning ,the color….WOW. She looks beautiful in any hairstyle she wears.

Most importantly, …Anna was charming ,sweet and fun and Jimmy Fallon treated her right (not like Letterman)

July 18, 2009

Ooops…. I didn’t mean to repeat myself but I’m glad Jimmy Fallon was so welcoming.

July 18, 2009

I am more and more impressed with Jimmy Fallon. He did a great interview. Anna looked amazing. That woman knows how to dress for an occasion like this. Her dress and hair style were stunning. She was very engaging … charming, funny and a real delight.

July 19, 2009

now i think JF is great. Very down to earth, friendly and inviting. But my impression of his interview was that he did too much talking, talked over her, and just semed nervous like. there just doesn’t seem to be enough time to explain the show better-or her other great projects she’s been in. (although, hbo prob wants her to keep it strictly TB info.) ;)

July 20, 2009

Me too. Jimmy seems to be really good at putting people at ease and Anna just let down her hair and showed her sweetness. She looked great in the green dress and with her hair all curls and off her shoulders. She looked vivacious and ‘with it’ and all kinds of good things. The convo with Jimmy was snap, crackle and pop. Two thumbs up.

July 18, 2009

I’m glad she addressed the FB issue…I have half a mind to post on that imposter’s page….luckily, the other half of my brain is too lazy.
    JF did a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better job than DL. Thanks for that lovely interview AP!

July 18, 2009

The Facebook profile has been deleted.

July 18, 2009

HAH! That’s good…I still can’t believe FB sided with that impostor and sent you a message that she was legit.

July 18, 2009

This interview was more loosened up and was more fun, I think

And I really hope those facebook fakers saw this, hahahaha

July 18, 2009

Take note Dave. That is how to make a guest feel welcome and conduct a fun interview, allowing the guest to promote their project. Having some knowledge of said program and even showing a clip helps. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. :) Good job Jimmy. Anna was more at ease and looked lovely. She really is a chameleon with her looks as it should be.

July 18, 2009

Anna looked really pretty! Loved the look, and she did very well! :-)

July 18, 2009

This interview WAS so much more entertaining than Dave’s — Jimmy’s fresher, more comedic. Poor ole Dave looked like he wanted to go home and take a nap! And Anna looked truly lovely — great, flattering hairstyle and gorgeous dress that looked beautiful on her. Still wish the programming people had given her more time on each show — but they do stick with their formats! More Anna, more Stephen, more talk shows!!

July 18, 2009

Anna is always the perfect lady and beautiful as well. What a classy gal she is. Her hair was amazing and she made that dress ROCK! SHAME on the FB person trying to pretend to be Anna! I was watching the on-line chat the evening that all of that came out. I believe Shad was on actually talking with Anna. I agree with miranda32… much, much better interview with Jimmy than with Dave. Jimmy even had a TB clip. David had a photo of Anna at the age 12. Come on David…. I’d think you could have done better than that!

Again… Anna is simply amazing and I love her so much!

July 18, 2009

I had passed on the info about the fake Facebook account to Anna prior to the chat.

July 18, 2009

How about that fake Stephen Moyer Facebook page too? You know, the one that now has over 7,000 fans and lists his year of birth as 1971? People obviously really believe that it is genuine. Nowhere does it say that it is not affiliated with him. Or am I wrong?

July 18, 2009

It doesn’t say that it is not affiliated with him, but it is never updated or posted on by the admin of the page.

July 19, 2009

she looks gorgeous. i love her in retro looks. i’m glad she was more relaxed with jimmie. i liked his interview with stephen too.

July 19, 2009

Anna WAS a class act in this interview. the hair was awesome and i’ve always said i wanted to see her in color – and i was right, color makes her sparkle. i think they had fun together. david letterman is a dork.
    stephen was wonderful on jf also. kudo’s to jf!!!!! bbb, we know where the other half of your brain is! lol