Are you ready? True Blood Season Finale sneak peek and stills

Posted by Shadaliza On August - 22 - 201217 COMMENTS

Only one episode left. I can’t believe how fast this season went by. From HBO we received a sneak peek clip from the finale where Sam meets Bill and a bunch of stills.

Don’t forget to enter your prediction for the Season 5 cliffhanger in our contest to win signed True Blood prizes. Click here to enter.

Credit: John P. Johnson/HBO

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

17 Responses to “Are you ready? True Blood Season Finale sneak peek and stills”

1. deeppurple64 says:

The pic of Eric and Sookie….he has blood on him and she has a tear under her eye. I hope this is them catching Bill staking Salome and Sookie saving Bill.

Logic Reply:

I dont think Sookie would cry over Bill staking another Vampire though unless its Tara or someone important to her! I’m officially worried!

deeppurple64 Reply:

Well, I’m sure she wouldn’t be crying over Salome. I would imagine she’d be crying over seeing the man she loves having lost his mind. I’m sure it will break her heart to see the good man that she knows he is be like he has become.

Logic Reply:

Oh true, definately a way to look at it… I just hope its not one of our fav characters biting the dust!!

2. Ginger via Facebook says:

I hope Bill snaps out of it! Don’t like this side of him.

Logic Reply:

I have a bad feeling that it will be a cliffhanger and you wont know if Bill is saved or not till next season. They probably wont even make it out of the Authority HQ

[Reply]

3. too many sneak peaks–now I don’t even have to watch to know what will happen! :(

Roxy Reply:

i don’t know about that, they’re very good at misleading us. For example leading upto last episode ppl thought Jessica was going to turn Jason because the episode preview featured both characters laying in a grave, Jess embracing Jason (he didnt look too good either)but as it turned out it never came to fruition. Whoever does the promotional videos and marketing for HBO True Blood really knows their shit

4. meg says:

OMG the pic with sookie and eric gave me chills! he looks shocked and she looks like she’s been crying!! i’m sooo nervous about this finale! it’s going to be insane!! please let sookie snap bill’s senses back together!

5. Megan via Facebook says:

the still photo of eric and sookie gave me chills. she was crying and he looks shocked. oh man this finale is going to be insane. i do hope bill snaps out of it though.

6. Rowena says:

I have all sorts of conflicted feelings … scared for Sam, for Sookie, for just about everyone in Bon Temps … hoping and praying someone or something will snap Bill out of his Lilith funk … not wanting to see the finale but being inexorably drawn to it.

This show totally wears me out.

Thanks for providing the frightening look ahead.

7. CYNTHIA DELCLAIRE BUTLER says:

I SURELY HOPE WE ARE ALL RIGHT ABOUT SOOKIE SNAPPING BILL BACK TO HIS GOOD OLE SELF,EVEN ERIC BELIEVE SOOKIE COULD DO SOMETHING…BILL BETTER NOT HURT SAM EITHER…THEY ALL NEED TO DESTROY THE V.A. PLACE AND GET BACK TO MAINSTREAM…I KNOW JASON AINT JUST SITTING AROUND DOING NOTHING, HE IS USING HIS RAMBO SELF KILLING OFF THE WILD VAMPS, HOPEFULLY FORGIVES JESSICA FOR WHAT SHE DID TO HIM!…NOT LONG BEFORE SUNDAY ,SO HANG ON TO YOURSELF!…V”V…HISSSSSSSSS

8. Willkill4Bill says:

Wow it looks like it is going to be a free for all. Maybe we should all wear a blood shield Sunday night.

9. Alexis Manning says:

I am, too ={! *Nods* I know I shouldn’t because it’ll just
    make the wait more unbearable, but ever since I watched the ep on Sunday and saw pretty much everything go to you-know-what in a hand basket, I’ve been compiling a mental list of characters (besides Nora, Salome, Rosalyn, and Claude & the other faeries protecting Sookie) who could potentially be killed off. Among them are Jessica, Luna, Pam, and Jason (as sad as seeing Jessica and/or Luna go would be, the loss of either one of those last two would suck BIG TIME ={!) :(.

10. Tracy says:

I would like to see that Eric rescues Sookie, because he deserves to be the one to kill Russel. Then they go back to the VA to try to put an end to this craziness and find Bill totally wrapped up in it and unwilling to listen. Maybe even having Nora meet the true death. Eric and sookie grow closer thru this and bill is on the outs. They rescue Pam& Luna and baby.

11. Vampy says:

@Alexis Manning

why do you think Jessica could die? Please no, i would quit watching.

Do others here see her in danger?

12. Laura via Facebook says:

don’t like sneak peaks…don’t watch it..that made no sense at all…