Behind the scenes: True Blood

The magazine RT Bookreviews did a three page article on True Blood in their July issue.

Click pics to enlarge

rtbookreviews11 rtbookreviews2 rtbookreviews3

Tagged

June 05, 2009

Aww, look hos pleased he looks with those shopping bags, lol

I sure hope he bought something for Sookie too and not just Jessica

June 05, 2009

that is alot of bags. i think bill is the spoiler type. whoever they are for they got a whole new wardrobe. bill is big pimpin. i wonder if he has a black amex??? he needs to do an ad for a credit card company that would be hilarious. maybe that could be in the marketing for the third season, since they did other product partnerships this year.

June 06, 2009

Omigod, that’s a great idea, Cocoa! It would be cool if he plays it straight but kinda seductive right up to the end, then pow, his fangs snap out. What fun.

June 06, 2009

great idea. it would be so funny. bill obviously has $$$. he has a rolex and a bmw. i have a feeling he doesn’t buy things for himself often, but when he does it’s a luxury item. it’s not about flash it’s about quality. but here you can see he will be lavish with his loved ones, because he likes to give, aaaw.

June 05, 2009

i say that alan is our sex and blood fairy godfather, so i was pleased to read anna refer to him as their godfather. i just want to hug him. he’s like a really hip and brilliant teddy bear heehee.

June 05, 2009

Omigoodness, look at the picture of ole’ Royce in chains. Dang. I wonder what Eric is saying to him?

June 05, 2009

Looks like Eric and the human are becoming friends, and not in a sexual way.

Daddy Compton taking Jessica shopping, how adorable – LOL

Sam please protect Tara, and Jason you knucklehead!

June 05, 2009

Looks like Eric wants to kiss Bill.

Jessica is messing up Bill & Sookie’s sex life.

June 05, 2009

That Bill/Eric pic does look oddly intimate, doesn’t it? I think it’s just the way they cropped it, but…damn. That’s kinda hot.

June 06, 2009

It does look intimate, but it doesn’t have the same effect on me. Kinda freaks me out a little, LOL LOL

June 06, 2009

Hm, very interesting…doesn’t make me hot either. Does creep me out a bit though. Looks like Bill isn’t in the mood for getting frisky with Eric. LOL LOL

June 05, 2009

I’m having a hard time caring who the presents are for when I see those bulging bicepts. I consider his arms, my present. Thank you Stephen!

June 05, 2009

I hope the one Sookie looks at when she sits on the floor is Bill, hehe

June 05, 2009

I love the pic with Bill and the shopping bags. LOL!

June 06, 2009

Alexander Skarsgard couldn’t get any hotter. His Hot Self is responsible for a few degrees of global warming. Whatever happens… Eric is most exciting bad boy in years!!

June 06, 2009

Yeah, I think he’s probably going to be a very big star, like the next Harrison Ford or something. He’d make a great Indiana Jones-type character, swashbuckling his way to some treasure with a woman hanging on his back.

June 06, 2009

He certainly is! I can’t wait to see his character develop more.

And I just love how Stephen manages to maintain complete masculinity while holding all those shopping bags. That body is to die for! (hah, no pun intended.)

June 06, 2009

cause he’s a fine ass sugar daddy that’s why. he can be my santa claus.

June 06, 2009

“And I just love how Stephen manages to maintain complete masculinity while holding all those shopping bags.”

LOL, so true! Haha

June 06, 2009

Love Love Love that Eric and Royce scene! Can’t wait to see how that proceeds.

June 06, 2009

So Eric wasn’t lying last season when he said “We know who you are.” I totally thought they were letting that story line go.

June 07, 2009

i think there was tons of foreshadowing last season. this is just one example. we will look back at season one after this season and be like “oh that’s why that happened” a lot i believe.

June 07, 2009

I don’t think things between Eric and Royce turn out so well…remember those scenes where Eric has the cross burned into his face? I think that was our boy Royce.