Eric dies in True Blood’s season finale!

Posted by Shadaliza On August - 28 - 200919 COMMENTS

Watch the video to find out more…. :)

ausiello1

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

19 Responses to “Eric dies in True Blood’s season finale!”

1. Eleonora says:

Dies?
    But it is a joke or what? XD

2. Sanna says:

It’s all a joke, lol

This is hilarious. I love the pie thing in the end

3. Rowena says:

I saw this just a little while ago. All the sites I’m on are meshing together in my head. May I say that this is a hoot!! Be sure and check out the video that accompanies the article.

4. JurassicMark says:

Misleading much?

5. Lori says:

This is great – very funny. The title sure got my attention. ;)

6. westexan says:

I thought this was hilarious!

7. lkc says:

Too funny! I am sure the Bill lovers will be having a party-until they realize it’s a hoax!

BBB Reply:

o_0

Sanna Reply:

Why put certian fans into one corner..?? I knew it was a joke from the beginning

wkw Reply:

Exactly. I knew it was a joke before I even clicked on the link.

8. BBB says:

I’m actually LOLing over the Cameron/Cuddy hookup (and I love Cameron so – shush!). The plot bunnies for the slash fanfics are going to be multiplying like crazy!!!

Sanna Reply:

I love Cameron too. I’m as much as a Team Cameron as much as I’m a Team Bill, LOL! Sorry to any Cuddy fans, but I hate her. And I’m very happy, even though I have stopped watching House because of the House/Cuddy crap, that there will be trouble in Chase and Cameron’s marriage.

OK, so that was OT, lol!

9. Natasha says:

That was so mean, my heart dropped when I first started watching that. They’d better not kill Eric, I’d stop watching for sure!

I love that they turned it into a joke though, with that chick being MaryAnne and Ausiello eating the pie and having black eyes.

10. Deanna says:

LOL!!! Perfect!

11. JMS says:

“A show where nothing happens…. like “House’!” LOL

I thought she should have said ‘Bones’.

LOL

12. Sammy says:

Honestly, you should read the board over at IMDb…posters are having a screaming fit….Eric dies….Sam dies….I will never watch again!!!! Geez…did anyone really watch the video???? That was the best mock up of any I have ever seen, truly inspired. Caught all the goodies from the show..as if HBO would ever leak big news like that….some people need to get a life or not take life so seriously..

13. Raven says:

Soooo not funny!!! If this is/were true the show would be way off the books, and the anticipation of Eric/Sookie/Bill would be nonexistant, how could that be any good.

14. dman says:

eric does die, look at the preview to episode 12.

15. West1 says:

That is just not funny……………….!