August 28, 2009

Dies?
    But it is a joke or what? XD

August 28, 2009

It’s all a joke, lol

This is hilarious. I love the pie thing in the end

August 28, 2009

I saw this just a little while ago. All the sites I’m on are meshing together in my head. May I say that this is a hoot!! Be sure and check out the video that accompanies the article.

Misleading much?

August 29, 2009

This is great – very funny. The title sure got my attention. ;)

August 29, 2009

I thought this was hilarious!

August 29, 2009

Too funny! I am sure the Bill lovers will be having a party-until they realize it’s a hoax!

o_0

August 29, 2009

Why put certian fans into one corner..?? I knew it was a joke from the beginning

August 29, 2009

Exactly. I knew it was a joke before I even clicked on the link.

August 29, 2009

I’m actually LOLing over the Cameron/Cuddy hookup (and I love Cameron so – shush!). The plot bunnies for the slash fanfics are going to be multiplying like crazy!!!

August 29, 2009

I love Cameron too. I’m as much as a Team Cameron as much as I’m a Team Bill, LOL! Sorry to any Cuddy fans, but I hate her. And I’m very happy, even though I have stopped watching House because of the House/Cuddy crap, that there will be trouble in Chase and Cameron’s marriage.

OK, so that was OT, lol!

August 29, 2009

That was so mean, my heart dropped when I first started watching that. They’d better not kill Eric, I’d stop watching for sure!

I love that they turned it into a joke though, with that chick being MaryAnne and Ausiello eating the pie and having black eyes.

LOL!!! Perfect!

“A show where nothing happens…. like “House’!” LOL

I thought she should have said ‘Bones’.

LOL

August 29, 2009

Honestly, you should read the board over at IMDb…posters are having a screaming fit….Eric dies….Sam dies….I will never watch again!!!! Geez…did anyone really watch the video???? That was the best mock up of any I have ever seen, truly inspired. Caught all the goodies from the show..as if HBO would ever leak big news like that….some people need to get a life or not take life so seriously..

August 31, 2009

Soooo not funny!!! If this is/were true the show would be way off the books, and the anticipation of Eric/Sookie/Bill would be nonexistant, how could that be any good.

August 30, 2010

eric does die, look at the preview to episode 12.

September 07, 2010

That is just not funny……………….!