Eric Northman is a tramp

Posted by Lynnpd On August - 4 - 20099 COMMENTS

Vampire Eric Northman, played by Alexander Skarsgard, is growing in popularity since Season 2 of True Blood began in June.  This popularity has resulted in the creation of more videos about him on YouTube.  Here’s a cute one made by wickedspice83 called, He’s A Tramp, which uses the song made famous in the Disney film Lady And The Tramp.  The creator says that it’s “another song that I felt summed up our Viking in a nutshell!”

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

9 Responses to “Eric Northman is a tramp”

1. Rowena says:

What a terrific video! Thanks, Lynn, for posting, and wickedspice for your delightful creation.

[Reply]

2. maymayla says:

maybe ERIC is growing in popularity
    but I always love BILL….

[Reply]

Ana (anacla) Reply:

maybe ERIC is growing in popularity
    but I always love BILL…. [2]

[Reply]

3. Kierrah says:

Haha this is a perfect fit!

[Reply]

4. Jasperann says:

All of her videos are great. I recommend the Maryanne one and the Pam and Eric one. Those two are awesome…and of course if you are an Eric and Sookie fan she has some really good ones with them too.

[Reply]

5. applejul says:

super video!!!!

[Reply]

6. Buttercup says:

Great video!! Eric is definitely growing in popularity thanks to Alex’s talent. Those were mighty loud screams heard at Comic-Con when his name was announced. I’m looking forward to what Alan Ball will do with the Eric character in Season 3.

[Reply]

7. OHDonna says:

Oh, yes. Eric is certainly popular. First Paley Fest and now Comic Con… one reporter said he hasn’t heard screaming like that since Elvis left the building. LOL. That was funny. The triangle will definitely be fun, no matter who wins in the end. Gotta love it!

[Reply]

8. Wickedspice says:

Thank you so much for posting my video here! I am very happy that you like it! And he’s a tramp….but I adore him! And I wish that he would travel my way. ;o)

[Reply]