Joe Manganiello to attend Twicon Events

Posted by Lynnpd On January - 25 - 20105 COMMENTS

Joe Manganiello

Just announced is the cast addition to the TwiCon Conventions of Joe Manganiello, who plays the highly anticipated character of Alcide in HBO’s  Season 3 of “True Blood”.  Manganiello’s character will be introduced this season as the enigmatic, brooding and sexy werewolf that was created in the Sookie Stackhouse book series.

Celebrities attending the TwiCon conventions will participate in autograph and photograph sessions, Q&A sessions, exclusive dinners, cocktail parties and more. Having Joe attend is great because his character is one of the most anticipated of the “True Blood” series. He will be appearing at both the Canada and Las Vegas events.

Source

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

5 Responses to “Joe Manganiello to attend Twicon Events”

1. Anjanette says:

CAN NOT WAIT for this! A great chance to hang out with Sam and Joe…two sexy True Blood shifters Now, if Stephen would only be so kind as to attend, that would complete the Triad of sexiness. Joe, you’re such a HOTTIE! Can’t wait to see you as Alcide!

[Reply]

2. Donna says:

Please, do not forget Eric! :)

[Reply]

3. billsluvr says:

OMG, OMG, we have a new sexpot on TB. Now that’s what a Werewolf should look like. No offense to the New Moon Werewolves, but WOW. I now christen True Blood as the womans revenge show. It’s now time for our men to sit and watch us lust after some hunks.

Although I’m gushing, right now, over him. But Bill is still, and forever will be, my number 1 hot tamale.

[Reply]

4. Rowena says:

A wonderful asset to the show and to Twicon. I’m with you, billsluvr. Vampire Bill remains Numero Uno for me as well.

[Reply]

5. skimom2 says:

Vegas, here I come! I just hope Stephen makes an appearance as well.

[Reply]