Music Speculation for Season 5, Episodes 12 – ‘Save Yourself’

Posted by Lynnpd On June - 3 - 20125 COMMENTS

The title for True Blood Season 5 episode 12 is “Save Yourself” and our best guess as to which songs might be chosen by True Blood’s creator and Executive Producer, Allan Ball and his Music Supervisor, Gary Calamar.

There are lots of possibilities, so get prepared to watch all of these videos.

Personally, my guess for each episode is for episode 12 – is Stabbing Westward.

What is your choice? Let us know by leaving a comment below.

Stabbing Westward-”Save Yourself” (Album Cover)

Sense Field - Save Yourself

My Chemical Romance - Save yourself, I’ll hold them back

James Morrison – Save yourself

Civil Twilight - Save Yourself

McAuley Schenker Group - Save Yourself [Exclusive Version] -

source: YouTube

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

5 Responses to “Music Speculation for Season 5, Episodes 12 – ‘Save Yourself’”

1. Jennifer says:

Very much hoping for Stabbing Westward, Not only am I a fan of theirs but it just seems perfect for True Blood!!

[Reply]

2. Rina says:

My money is also on Stabbing Westward. It seems to fit with the feel of TB and should fit the insanity that I’m sure S5 finale is gonna end up on.

[Reply]

3. LuvMyVamps! says:

Although i think Stabbing Westward’s version of “Save Yourself” is in the same ”vein” as TB. I think that Sense Field’s version would be haughtily beautiful given the right storyline/episode.

[Reply]

4. Toni says:

I really think that it should be Stabbing Westward-Save Yourself because the song fits win with True Blood

[Reply]

5. deadpopstar says:

I’m Very Happy that everyone here also, is hoping that “Save Yourself” WILL be the Stabbing Westward version. :D It was what first popped in my mind, but I assumed that was only because I am a super SW fan. (sense SW’s debut Ungod; to Christoper Hall’s great band, The Dreaming. Chris is such a talented musician & vocalist!) SW were so outstanding, underrated (dismissed as a NIN ripoff; TOTALLY different & stellar bands!), and very nice people as well.

The song would absolutely fit the show Perfectly; I agree with everyone’s comments!! I Hope the season finale goes out with one of their best tracks blaring, as I simultaneously feel excitement & depression, at the fact that: WAITING SUCKS. But sorry guys, I am not your savior, I am just as f***ed as you!! ;)

[Reply]