New Vampire cast and is there to be a True Blood Season 7?

Posted by Lynnpd On March - 4 - 201310 COMMENTS

s6spoilersNow the fun really begins as HBO is letting out more and more spoilers for the new season.

According to Spoiler TV, beginning in episode 6.06, there will be a new recurring vampire on True Blood named Wes!  He was turned in the 1970s when he was in his mid 20′s. His ethnicity isn’t specified. He’s sexy, smart, compassionate, protective, and plays the guitar. He’s going to be involved in a love triangle with Jason and another vampire (hmmm… sounds like it could be Jessica, but the “other vampire” isn’t named). Wes will be a strong recurring role in season 6 and a regular in season 7 – so we know he “survives” season 6 – and some rear nudity is involved.

We must wait for HBO to officially confirm that there will be a Season 7, but this shows promise for possibly another season after season 6.

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

10 Responses to “New Vampire cast and is there to be a True Blood Season 7?”

1. Rowena says:

Certainly sounds promising for a season 7. Looking forward to meeting Wes, and seeing how that love triangle plays out. Thanks for providing.

[Reply]

2. kath says:

Thanks for the info.I might not bbe the mayority but I don’t like jessica and jason …
    The writters seem to love it.

[Reply]

3. callonmebill says:

Season 7 – Happy Dance! Thank you for this spoiler though I know it’s not official yet it is a step in the right direction. A new vamp called Wes in a love triangle with Jason and Jess; what’s TB without a few love triangles?

[Reply]

nicole mccarthy Reply:

In reply to callonmebill :
    That is true but I don’t like the way that vamp had been treating Jason! I want Jason Stackhouse to be with the red head vampire Jessica and I would love to see Sookie and Bill back together and have a baby and have her be half fairy and have vampire. I still want Eric to be completely in love with her too just maybe bee on the side:) I want it to be a weekly reoccurring show every week that never ever ends! They do for certain shows why not this one? I love true blood!

[Reply]

4. Jana says:

I was hoping it would be someone like Felipe DeCastro. Hey, maybe it’s a love triangle with…Steve Newlin!

[Reply]

5. iamtrue2bill says:

Well, the third party in the love triangle hasn’t been named…could be anyone! And in TB you just never know.

So chuffed to read about the seventh season. Official or not, this is good news. It means plans are in place, and it will more than likely happen. Yipee!

[Reply]

6. Sabrina says:

Not to stir the fear pot, since I would be really disappointed…but as far as I remember Alex S signed a six year contract for TB. Is this new vampire a booby prize for him maybe leaving? Say it ain’t so!

[Reply]

Rebecca Reply:

Sabrina,

It’s either a six or a seven year contract. I remember seeing something about it a few years ago. It makes you wonder if some of the key players will drop off the show at some point.

[Reply]

Rockn Robyn Reply:

I heard & read several season back,that the contract was for either 6 or 7 yrs. contract . for main cast members.Even AB was looking at least 7yrs.!!! But hoping TB be around longer than that….!!!

[Reply]

7. Can’t Wait Till June! I hope there are many more seasons to come!

[Reply]