Once again, we say ‘True Blood is a winner to their fans!’

Tonight many of the cast of True Blood walked the red carpet and attended the Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony in Hollywood and everyone looked stunning in their attire.

Since the show was nominated for best ensemble cast in a drama series, the True Blood table at the event included most of the major cast members including Carrie Preston, Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Deborah Ann Woll, Alexander Skarsgård, Todd Lowe, Anna Camp, Michael McMillian, Mehcad Brooks, Mariana Klaveno, Jim Parrack, Anna Paquin, and Stephen Moyer.

Sadly, once again, True Blood lost to Mad Men, which we find hard to understand since no one can fault the casting on True Blood, as far as we’re concerned.

Regardless, we all enjoyed seeing the True Blood stars come out in support of the show and according to us they are all winners!

Tagged

January 23, 2010

Wow! That’s the first time I’ve seen a threesome pic of these guys together. what a sandwich! They look awesome!

January 23, 2010

I am always thrilled when True Blood is nominated for an award, but it is truly disappointing when they are not recognized as the best!
    There is still such a prejudice when it comes to genre shows, and that is a shame.
    True Blood has such an amazing cast ensemble that has worked so hard these past two seasons to wow us an entertain us with their remarkable talents otherworldy storyline.
    Perhaps the powers that be have yet to see outside the box. We the fans need to continue to try to change their minds.
    I am still hopeful for next year as the viewership and fans for True Blood will continue to escalate through the proverbial roof.

Always for Team True Blood…we love you!

January 24, 2010

Well said Miya. I couldn’t agree more. While change is sometimes slow to come about Team Trueblood will not go unappreciated by the fans.

January 24, 2010

Well said Miya, I totally agree.

January 23, 2010

Honestly, I think when they screen a show, only a small portion of clip is used. When the decision is made for the winner, they base it off that clip. I read something after the show was over on the credits. So they might not get the greatest clip of the show. Who knows.

January 24, 2010

I was delighted to see so many cast members in attendance, all of whom looked amazing.

It was disappointing that they did not win, but there is always next year. The show has garnered many nominations and some very nice wins this year. I’m thinking positive thoughts for the 2010 season.

We love you, True Blood. You are first in the hearts of your fans.

January 24, 2010

For me they will always will be the best—-so yes they are winners for us the fans!

January 24, 2010

sorry for the grammar I’m half asleep

January 24, 2010

It’s early days yet. True Blood will be around for years…plenty of time to rack up the inevitable awards!

January 24, 2010

I don’t watch “Mad Men” but I hear great things about it and hope to watch it from the beginning at some point. That being said, enough already, it’s won so many awards the last couple of years. I can’t imagine a better ensemble cast than “True Blood”–such a disparate group of characters, each one played to perfection. Oh well, it’s not all about the awards, at least WE know it’s the best. Keep up the great work, everyone involved in making our favorite show!

January 24, 2010

In regards to Trueblood receiving more awards~ In time….in time!

January 24, 2010

At least they were nommed, Sons of anarchy were ignored completely again. I think Anna looks perfect, and applaud her for not going Hollywood with the plastic surgeried fake boobied look. She’s an actress not a desperate celeb, one more reason she’s a favorite.