It is our aim to offer a safe and friendly place to all True Blood fans to discuss everything related to the show and its cast and crew. To guarantee this, it is necessary to set a few ground rules that we require all visitors to follow.
- No trolling and flaming and spamming
- Trolling: a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
- Flaming: hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Internet trolls frequently set out to incite flamewars for the sole purpose of offending or irritating other posters.
- Spamming: posting of comments containing irrelevant publicity messages.
- Comments containing show and/or book spoilers are only permitted in response to posts that are marked with SPOILER ALERT in clear blue. Spoiler comments posted in other places will be removed.
- Respect the Cast and Crew and others: We require that everyone respect the cast and crew and also respect the opinion of others. While we encourage you to express your opinion, we do not allow personal attacks, name calling or bashing. These kinds of comments will be edited or deleted, and repeat offenders will be put in moderation or will be banned.
- We do not allow gossip or speculation about the private lives of the cast and crew. These kinds of comments will be edited or deleted, repeat offenders will be put in moderation or banned.
- Remain on topic – when commenting, you must stay on the topic that you are commenting about. For example, if you are commenting on a post that is about Ryan Kwanten, you shouldn’t start a conversation about Sam Trammell.
- Comments containing one or more links to other websites are automatically placed in moderation and will be reviewed before approval.
- We do not allow links to illegal downloads.
The admins of The Vault – TrueBlood-Online.com, Shadaliza and Lynnpd, reserve the right to edit or delete any comment that does not respect the above mentioned rules.