Pre-Order True Blood the Complete Series 1-7

The entire series of True Blood, Season 1 through 7 are available already for pre-order on Blu-Ray and DVD on Amazon.com. Get on over to reserve your copy to save for all time.

These listings are prior to the official HBO Home Video announcement for the title, though, so instead of a street date Amazon only says This title has not yet been released. You may pre-order it now and we will deliver it to you when it arrives.

Pricing is available, however, currently showing $249.99 SRP for the standard DVD and $299.98 SRP for the Blu-ray set (you can, of course, guarantee your copy right away at a discounted price, if you order it using either of the links below).

trueblood-complete-series-allseasonsPre- order by clicking on the Amazon link below:

True Blood: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]

source: tvshowsondvd.com

Tagged

August 29, 2014

People should not buy as a protest for what they did to Bill. Fangs and leering at Sookie? Really?

August 29, 2014

August 29, 2014

Before I realized how they were planning to end it I was going to get season 7, but not now. I wouldn’t take it if it was given to me as a gift!

August 30, 2014

I am trying so hard not to let my very strong, negative feelings about the finale take the rest of the series away from me, and I really want to support the show for all that it was, so I willl be springing for this, even if I never watch the finale epi ever again. So bizarre that the finale epi and amazing ones like #4 are in the same season!

August 30, 2014

I love True Blood for better or worse. Sookie has been a part of my life for about a decade now and I will miss all of Bon Temps so much. All the negativity is unwarranted because, hey, it’s a TV SHOW, not your actual life and if it affects someone that much then maybe there are bigger issues for them. Thank you Lynn and Shad for your amazing website.

August 30, 2014

not gonna happen and furthermore that cover looks terrible like a cheap aftermarket photo shopped knockoff.

August 30, 2014

I already got season 1-6 on DVD so this seems pointless to buy. As much as I wasn’t crazy about the ending, I want to get season 7 only for my collection. I want as much Eric Northman as possible.

August 31, 2014

Willkill4Bill ya know, i keep l looking for respite from the disaster that was Season 7, but there’s no place to hide. Not in Tumblr. Not in fanfiction.

S7 for me is like some sort of toxic hazardous waste runoff that has seeped into my good memories; my good feelings about the show and made them rotten and putrid.

When I look at the other seasons I’ve collected, I’m tempted to just toss them into the garbage.

Unless there are some serious re-writes and some hella backward time jumps, True Blood gets not another dime from me.

August 31, 2014

mybabybill Willkill4Bill

I hear you . I am never going to get how it could go so wrong.  Apparently there was nobody at HBO to speak up and say stop the ship has veered off course. The finale is  Bucky’s personal Titanic

September 05, 2014

I would love to buy this series box set (i’ve purchased the individual seasons) but i was hoping they would give us fans some great bonus material like deleted scenes and add those Drops of True Blood promos along with other special features, but its just the same sets just repackaged.  Shameful.

March 19, 2017

I love true blood I want season 2 and season 3 and season 6 can any one help me get them I will. Give them 20 eueros if I get them john harris dublin Ireland ring me at 0833107820 thanks that’s all

May 04, 2017

Hello can any one get me true blood series two and six and three good price offered for all sevan epersodes john Harris get me on face book