PROMO: True Blood Season 4: Season Finale Preview

HBO has us all guessing about what is going to happen and who is going to die in the Season finale of True Blood. Here’s a new video they just released that gives us some more hints about what is going to happen. It is Halloween in Bon Temps. Is that Holly with wings? And who is back? Lafayette stabs Jesus in the hand. Nan is pissed and ready to execute Bill and Eric while Sookie and Pam are crying their eyes out. Debbie shoots at someone.

September 02, 2011

Are these spoilers? why no spoiler warning?

September 02, 2011

I’m thinking labeling the video as “PROMO: True Blood Season 4: Season Finale Preview” was sufficient… it’s not a spoiler, it’s a preview.

BTW, someone stake Nan already!!!

September 02, 2011

I got the following message when I clicked on the video:

“This video is private.” Thought I’d let you know.

September 02, 2011

I get the same thing Row…
    I saw the video on Tumblr this morning, though, and my thoughts are that Marnie is killed off in this weekend’s epi, and she comes back through Laffy in the finale…..

September 02, 2011

Same with me…unable to view, says this video is private.

September 02, 2011

This is an HBO video, we have no control. I am thinking that it might have been released by mistake since it’s really for the finale. We’ll have to wait and see.

September 02, 2011

Thanks for responding so promptly, Lynn. Maybe it will become viewable later on down the line.

September 02, 2011

Same here This video is set to private. :( Im glad i saw it when i did it was amazing! I was just trying to share with other people..

it is showing now

September 02, 2011

So is Laffy possessed by Antonia now or another spirit? Was that Rene? Nan tries to kill Eric and Bill, Debbie/Sookie face off? wow action packed me likey :)

September 02, 2011

Ok, that was definitely Debbie in Sookie’s kitchen with a shotgun…..
    Cool. I really hope they stick to at least that part of book 4, because it’s so important to Sookie’s character as she goes on.

Plenty of action and I’m sure I didn’t catch everything! Looks exciting
    but it’s also a bit of a bummer cause we’re near the end of Season 4….. :-(

September 02, 2011

Yea … it’s visible. Everything went so fast I couldn’t really pin much down. Plenty of action. Who will be left standing??

September 02, 2011

I think Jason will turn into a panther.

September 02, 2011

Me too, I mentioned it in my random thoughts, poor Jason.

September 02, 2011

Yeah, it looks like maybe Marnie comes back in Lafayette. Could it be Antonia? IDK what the vampires burning at the stake means – a dream? A vision of Antonia’s? Could the red-caped individual be Russell?
    OK, i’m superficial, I admit it, but….Is this the only shirtless scene we get of Bill this season? (Besides that short flash of his back in epi 1 or 2, with Katarina)

September 02, 2011

I guess so, the witch torture or Nan’s promised torture of Bill and Eric may be the only time we will see any Bill skin. A Billsbabe travesty, LOL

September 03, 2011

Holly the fairy is co cute

September 03, 2011

I want that mask for Halloween so cool between 0:30 and 0:35

September 05, 2011

well i think little red riding hood is eaither a hint at Grams turning up to help Sookie or a wolf waiting in Sookies house.

The battle obviously comes down to Laffayette/Marnie against Jesus/The Demon.