Rutina Wesley at the 44th NAACP Image Awards

Posted by Lynnpd On February - 2 - 20139 COMMENTS

True Blood’s Rutina Wesley attended the 44th NAACP Image Awards at The Shrine Auditorium last night, February 1, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

Rutina was nominated for True Blood as Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, but she lost out to Loretta Devine of “Grey’s Anatomy”(ABC). Although she didn’t win, we wish to offer Rutina our congratulations on her nomination.

Here are some photos of her on the red carpet last night.

Rutina+Wesley+44th+NAACP+Image+Awards+Arrivals+gkDNX4XdmWnl

source: zimbio.com

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

9 Responses to “Rutina Wesley at the 44th NAACP Image Awards”

1. Shadaliza says:

Not sure about the model of the dress, but I love the color and fabric, looks great on her beautiful dark skin.

[Reply]

2. Rowena says:

Congratulations to Rutina on her nomination. She looks lovely as always.

[Reply]

3. Rina says:

I can’t believe Rutina lost to someone from Grey’s Anatomy. I didn’t know that that show was still on. I stopped watching in the first season. She looks beautiful as always. Well, congrats on the nomination. Let’s hope more will come next year.

[Reply]

iamtrue2bill Reply:

I agree, rina. I think I watched 2 seasons, then I was done. I think this is the last season for the show, but it’s been on a long, long time which I don’t really understand.

[Reply]

4. callonmebill says:

Next time Rutina, next time you will win. Congratulations on the nomination and extra congrats to always looking red carpet glamorous.

[Reply]

5. LuvMyVamps! says:

Stunning as always!

[Reply]

6. Bills4me says:

Yes, absolutely stunning. Rutina is a beauty!

[Reply]

7. iamtrue2bill says:

Congratulations on her nomination. She looks lovely. The dress is not my favorite, but no matter, it’s a great color for her.

[Reply]

8. FatJan says:

Hey Rutina, I am sorry that you didn’t win the award. But, you know what, that don’t matter. You’re a winner in my heart. Keep up the good works. I hope to see much more of you in films in the near future.

[Reply]