1. My mum beat breast cancer. Everyone, in some way, has been touched by cancer. Please help any way you can.
2. I find it hard to trust anyone who doesn’t like animals.
3. My favorite yoga pose is Scorpion.
4. Best advice: a day at a time.
5. Worst advice: 1) Turn here, I know a shortcut. 2) Just touch it.
6. A woman’s body is the most exquisite gift. A woman’s mind is a mystery.
7. I’ve broken many a bone, including every knuckle on my right hand.
8. I believe what Muhammad Ali said: “Champions…have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
9. I could only hope to be half the man my dad is.
10. I avoid pompous people and microwaves.
11. Whenever people agree with me, I always feel like I must be wrong.
12. I am yet to be defeated in Scrabble and beer pong.
13. You can find me at ryankwanten.com.
14. The harder I work, the luckier I get.
15. Nothing beats fresh air.
16. I call my brothers “Tenoskipoo” and “Goo.”
17. Foster’s is not Australian for beer. And the guy in the Outback Steakhouse ads is not Australian.
18. I have no formal acting training.
19. I wear a size-30 jean. Jason Stackhouse wears a size 28. Boy likes ’em tight.
20. I’ve never stayed awake for a musical.
21. Favorite movie characters: Butch Cassidy, Martin Riggs, Andrew Beckett.
22. I always misspell definitely.
23. I’ve been bitten by a shark.
24. I love odd numbers. Ironic this is No. 24.
25. I’m still growing into my shoes.