Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin hosted Animal Rescue Benefit

Stephen Moyer is an animal lover. His fiancee Anna Paquin received rescue dog Banjo from him as a present for her birthday in July, and let’s not forget his loyal friend for over 10 years Splash who never leaves his side.

Wednesday September 23, Stephen and Anna hosted a benefit “A Night of Emotion” at LA Dogworks in Los Angeles. The fundraiser benefits ‘GOOD DOG ANIMAL RESCUE’ in Santa Monica (CA).

I received an invitation for this event several days ago, but I was told by LA Dogworks that Stephen and Anna weren’t going to be there, but it turned out that they were there. I am very sorry about this missed opportunity for the animal rescue center, I had a reporter standing by and I am sure fans would have wanted the attend or donate.

The Good Dog Animal Rescue provides shelter, care and love for the unprotected, the neglected and the abused. The volunteers at the rescue center work 24 hrs. and day 7 days a week to care for these cats and dogs and try to find them a home where they can be a part of a family again.

gooddog1gooddog2

On the Good Dog Animal Rescue website you can find more information about this animal rescue center. The are badly in need of Cash Donations, puppy food, dog food (both soft and hard) kitty food,cat food, kitty litter, bedding, kennels, carriers, blankets, towels, etc… The center is a Non-profit Corporation and is completely self-funded…meaning anything and everything helps! If you are interested in making a cash donation you can find all the info you need here: http://www.gooddoganimalrescue.com/contact_us.

September 24, 2009

I’m a volounteer for shelter dogs here in Italy and…this article makes me love even more, if possible, this wonderful couple!

September 24, 2009

I love Stephen and Anna because they are unpredictable. They will pop up any where and I love it. Awesome!

September 24, 2009

I would have gone–if I were local — and or donated regardless of whether or not they would have been there, as a fan and an animal lover.

September 24, 2009

I understand, but The Vault has to limit itself to events where TB actors attend.

September 24, 2009

I get it…maybe they did it on purpose, and wanted a more intimate night. Now we all know, and have put their charity on our radar, and The Vault will get to go to another event. I hate limits!!!!!!!!!!!! You can never have too much of a good thing.

September 24, 2009

It wasn’t an intimate event at all, there were several celebs there and press.

September 24, 2009

This makes me love this man even more. That man is beautiful inside and out.

September 24, 2009

I volunteer for our local Humane Society, so was delighted to see this. Good for Stephen and Anna. I’m a little confused, though. There are pictures of them at what I assume is the event. Were the pictures taken earlier in the day? They hosted but weren’t in attendance?

September 24, 2009

LA Dogworks told me they weren’t going to be there, but they were.

September 24, 2009

Thanks for clarifying, Shad.

September 24, 2009

Stephen and kitties in the same room! Too much pretty to cope with.

September 24, 2009

Thanks for providing, Shad. Haven’t seen Steve & Anna together for a while. What a great cause and it’s wonderful to get any photos available. Can’t seem to get the video link to work. Nevertheless, enjoyed every bit of the article and photos! They truly are the “it” Hollywood couple now!

September 24, 2009

They look good together! Glad they both love animals. Does Anna still have her cats?

September 24, 2009

So sorry you missed it Shad. I wish they would head down south and visit Orange County (oh yeah, they already did. In Sea World **facepalm**).
    Thanks for sharing this article. What an admirable couple!

Animals need our Voice.
    Stephen and Anna are both very intelligent and kind. They are taking the focus being placed on themselves and directing it to the innocent animals who REALLY need our attention and care.
    Thank you Stephen and Anna!
    You are truly a beautiful couple. All the best.

September 24, 2009

As an fur-mom of a dog that would have been out down because of costly health issues – I applaud them for bringing attention to such a worthy cause. I could not imagine mylife without my little monkeyman, Wild “Bill” Cody. Kudos for them shedding light on the route of adoption and going that route themselves.

I love Anna’s dress – it is GORGEOUS and it’s looks smashing on her.

September 24, 2009

I am a mom of a rescued pup (now 10yr old) that was intended to be used as a breeder until she was no longer of value. Bess gets better care than we give ourselves. She has enriched our lives and we adore our little jack russell. I contribute to the organization that rescued her as often as I can. I applaude Anna and Stephen for not just giving lip service but actually paticipating in this event and adopting a dog in need of a home. Lovers of animals are more highly evolved humans.
    Love the pictures.