Stephen Moyer in Red Magazine

Stephen Moyer is featured on the December issue of Red Magazine.

Special thanks to Tinchy from UK Truebies.

Click images to enlarge.

RedSM1RedSM2RedSM3

Tagged

November 14, 2009

Yea, this is so great. I love seeing all these articles about Stephen Moyer. He is just plain PERFECT!

November 14, 2009

I just LOVE his mom. That part was HILARIOUS. This was a lovely interview. Thanks for posting, Shad!

November 14, 2009

She’s right – he does have lovely shoulders! ;)

November 14, 2009

“HBO has only themselves to blame.” LOLOL! This was such a cute interview, and it’s great to see another pic from the Venice magazine shoot. Is there a sexier squinter than Stephen? I think not!

November 14, 2009

Stephen is giving Clint Eastwood a run for his money in the squinting dept. and that is saying something. But Stephen owns the head down and looking up through his eyebrows look hands down.

November 15, 2009

He has such an expessive face, doesn’t he. Plus, his mother is right, he does have great shoulders. Stephen is, definately, the sexiest man alive. I also love the fact that he doesn’t like the limelight and would rather spend his down time with his kids and Anna. That just makes him so much more attractive. Although, that doesn’t bode well, for us. There will be fewer pictures of him out and about.

November 14, 2009

Once again, a terrific inteview with SM. He is interesting, engaging, and sexy, even in print. I hope TB is the beginning of many years of good roles in good projects that his fans can watch for a long time !

November 14, 2009

Thank you, Shad and Tinchy. Another Stephen treat. Such an endearing and charming man.

November 14, 2009

Thank you for this lovely surprise. Sanna & Lou already said the exact words I was going to say about his mum and his shoulders. Love the b&w pic with the glasses off this time. Love reading the new bits & pieces.

November 14, 2009

Lovely interview; thanks for posting.

November 14, 2009

Lovely interview! and yes, I agree..nice shoulders!
    I hadn’t realized AB couldn’t find a Bill, took him 5 months! wow….I wonder how many men tried out…..Well Stephen is perfect.

November 14, 2009

Bill was the last to be cast.

November 14, 2009

They saved the best for last. As a book reader Bill was the only character I was concerned about who would be cast. AB must have felt the same way. Stephen has exceeded my every wish and then some. He totally embodies Bill and has fleshed him out to perfection. BTW that b/w photo is exactly what Bill’s hair should look like. Let Stephen do Bill’s hair for pity’s sake and stop muking with my vampire.

November 14, 2009

So perfect for the role, I agree.

November 14, 2009

What a lovely article. I was thinking at first it would be a compilation of other interviews since the photos are old, so I was pleasantly surprised! I agree with his mother, he does have lovely shoulders… among other things! ;-)
    Thanks for posting Shad & Tinchy!

November 14, 2009

Stephen Moyer is PERFECT, a huge thank you from me also. I so love seeing the new articles and photos of Stephen, now how do i go about getting these magazines in Canada ?

November 14, 2009

Alan Ball says in the DVD commentary, he kept bringing actors to the HBO Big Wigs…and they turned them all down..he talked like there were quite a few..then AB saw a thumbnail picture of Stephen….and saw his tape, then flew him to LA for the reading with Anna…to see if the chemistry was there…duh…I guess so…nice to see his career take off..

November 14, 2009

Alan also mentioned at one point that Stephen didn’t use any of the vampire cliches that others did, so it really made him stand out. I’m so glad AB and HBO held out for the absolutely perfect lead for this show – Stephen Moyer!

November 14, 2009

Thank you for this treat. Delightful on so many levels.

November 14, 2009

Great interview, but Stephen never gives a bad interview! I love that he really doesn’t want to talk about his children….he is trying to protect them as best he can! He is a wonderful Father.

Wouldn’t you just love to hear him imitating his Mum! He has such a wonderful sense of humor!

November 14, 2009

Simply put, a great read with awesome pics for eye candy!

What a great interview.

November 15, 2009

He certainly has that cool squint down pat! Whoa! Are You glamored yet?? LOL :)

November 15, 2009

I am certainly glamoured by this man! Glad to see Anna was with him whilst he was on the shoot.

I love everything about this man! Every inch of him!

November 15, 2009

Thanks for sending this interview our way, Tinchy. Black leather…can’ wait to see that! I would have loved to hear the interview and Stephen doing his impression of his mom.

November 15, 2009

Another great Stephen Moyer interview!! What an amazingly talented, gorgeous, sexy man he is!! He’s also very classy……I love how protective of his children he is. Just one more reason to adore him.

Did anybody else gasp audibly when reading about him being dressed in black leather for Priest? Hubba Hubba!!!

I also agree with his mother……he does have beautiful shoulders. But then he’s beautiful all over, isn’t he?

ETA: Thank you for the article, Shad and Tinchy!!

November 16, 2009

OK I need to correct my “Moyervison”…….I reread the article and while Priest and Black Leather were mentioned in the same paragraph, he apparently was visiting the same set while wearing black leather for another part. Sorry for any confusion my earlier statement might have caused. :-P

November 15, 2009

Actually, Nkdp, Stephen does a lovely imitation of his mother in the mid-October interview with Tom, the web producer from Channel 4. Take a look, it’s delightful. Reminded me a bit of the old Monty Python shows, when they used to play women’s parts all the time–so funny. (I would love to see Stephen in a comedy, btw.) And, I agree that he does have an amazing back and shoulders.

November 16, 2009

Every body part of Stephen’s that I have seen (and we have been treated to almost all of them!) is beautiful AND sexy.

My mantra is STEPHEN MOYER IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!

Thanks Shad for feeding my SM addiction…and I mean that in a good way…… haha The interview was great!!

November 24, 2009

Perfect interview, great new insights to SM meeting AP and I love the tidbits from mom! Thanks Shad for posting this delicious article