Stephen Moyer in Red Magazine

Posted by Shadaliza On November - 14 - 200930 COMMENTS

Stephen Moyer is featured on the December issue of Red Magazine.

Special thanks to Tinchy from UK Truebies.

Click images to enlarge.

RedSM1RedSM2RedSM3

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

30 Responses to “Stephen Moyer in Red Magazine”

1. lynnpd says:

Yea, this is so great. I love seeing all these articles about Stephen Moyer. He is just plain PERFECT!

2. Sanna says:

I just LOVE his mom. That part was HILARIOUS. This was a lovely interview. Thanks for posting, Shad!

Lou Reply:

She’s right – he does have lovely shoulders! ;)

3. Lou says:

“HBO has only themselves to blame.” LOLOL! This was such a cute interview, and it’s great to see another pic from the Venice magazine shoot. Is there a sexier squinter than Stephen? I think not!

willkill4Bill Reply:

Stephen is giving Clint Eastwood a run for his money in the squinting dept. and that is saying something. But Stephen owns the head down and looking up through his eyebrows look hands down.

billsluvr Reply:

He has such an expessive face, doesn’t he. Plus, his mother is right, he does have great shoulders. Stephen is, definately, the sexiest man alive. I also love the fact that he doesn’t like the limelight and would rather spend his down time with his kids and Anna. That just makes him so much more attractive. Although, that doesn’t bode well, for us. There will be fewer pictures of him out and about.

4. iamtrue2bill says:

Once again, a terrific inteview with SM. He is interesting, engaging, and sexy, even in print. I hope TB is the beginning of many years of good roles in good projects that his fans can watch for a long time !

5. Rowena says:

Thank you, Shad and Tinchy. Another Stephen treat. Such an endearing and charming man.

6. wiwa says:

Thank you for this lovely surprise. Sanna & Lou already said the exact words I was going to say about his mum and his shoulders. Love the b&w pic with the glasses off this time. Love reading the new bits & pieces.

7. lisafemmeacadienne says:

Lovely interview; thanks for posting.

8. lovelylavendar says:

Lovely interview! and yes, I agree..nice shoulders!
    I hadn’t realized AB couldn’t find a Bill, took him 5 months! wow….I wonder how many men tried out…..Well Stephen is perfect.

Shadaliza Reply:

Bill was the last to be cast.

willkill4Bill Reply:

They saved the best for last. As a book reader Bill was the only character I was concerned about who would be cast. AB must have felt the same way. Stephen has exceeded my every wish and then some. He totally embodies Bill and has fleshed him out to perfection. BTW that b/w photo is exactly what Bill’s hair should look like. Let Stephen do Bill’s hair for pity’s sake and stop muking with my vampire.

Rogue Reply:

So perfect for the role, I agree.

9. shivermeBILL says:

What a lovely article. I was thinking at first it would be a compilation of other interviews since the photos are old, so I was pleasantly surprised! I agree with his mother, he does have lovely shoulders… among other things! ;-)
    Thanks for posting Shad & Tinchy!

10. tigereyes says:

Stephen Moyer is PERFECT, a huge thank you from me also. I so love seeing the new articles and photos of Stephen, now how do i go about getting these magazines in Canada ?

11. Sammy says:

Alan Ball says in the DVD commentary, he kept bringing actors to the HBO Big Wigs…and they turned them all down..he talked like there were quite a few..then AB saw a thumbnail picture of Stephen….and saw his tape, then flew him to LA for the reading with Anna…to see if the chemistry was there…duh…I guess so…nice to see his career take off..

Lou Reply:

Alan also mentioned at one point that Stephen didn’t use any of the vampire cliches that others did, so it really made him stand out. I’m so glad AB and HBO held out for the absolutely perfect lead for this show – Stephen Moyer!

12. willkill4Bill says:

Thank you for this treat. Delightful on so many levels.

13. nkdp (Nina) says:

Great interview, but Stephen never gives a bad interview! I love that he really doesn’t want to talk about his children….he is trying to protect them as best he can! He is a wonderful Father.

Wouldn’t you just love to hear him imitating his Mum! He has such a wonderful sense of humor!

14. Cherie says:

Simply put, a great read with awesome pics for eye candy!

15. kiwijk says:

What a great interview.

16. Tony says:

He certainly has that cool squint down pat! Whoa! Are You glamored yet?? LOL :)

17. Elizabeth says:

I am certainly glamoured by this man! Glad to see Anna was with him whilst he was on the shoot.

I love everything about this man! Every inch of him!

[Reply]

18. Thanks for sending this interview our way, Tinchy. Black leather…can’ wait to see that! I would have loved to hear the interview and Stephen doing his impression of his mom.

19. Cherrybug says:

Another great Stephen Moyer interview!! What an amazingly talented, gorgeous, sexy man he is!! He’s also very classy……I love how protective of his children he is. Just one more reason to adore him.

Did anybody else gasp audibly when reading about him being dressed in black leather for Priest? Hubba Hubba!!!

I also agree with his mother……he does have beautiful shoulders. But then he’s beautiful all over, isn’t he?

ETA: Thank you for the article, Shad and Tinchy!!

Cherrybug Reply:

OK I need to correct my “Moyervison”…….I reread the article and while Priest and Black Leather were mentioned in the same paragraph, he apparently was visiting the same set while wearing black leather for another part. Sorry for any confusion my earlier statement might have caused. :-P

20. cymru says:

Actually, Nkdp, Stephen does a lovely imitation of his mother in the mid-October interview with Tom, the web producer from Channel 4. Take a look, it’s delightful. Reminded me a bit of the old Monty Python shows, when they used to play women’s parts all the time–so funny. (I would love to see Stephen in a comedy, btw.) And, I agree that he does have an amazing back and shoulders.

21. JAL15 says:

Every body part of Stephen’s that I have seen (and we have been treated to almost all of them!) is beautiful AND sexy.

My mantra is STEPHEN MOYER IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!

Thanks Shad for feeding my SM addiction…and I mean that in a good way…… haha The interview was great!!

22. toohandsomebill says:

Perfect interview, great new insights to SM meeting AP and I love the tidbits from mom! Thanks Shad for posting this delicious article