Stephen Moyer will be a guest on The View

paleyfestinside_12Stephen Moyer will be a guest on ABC’s The View on Wednesday June 10, the show will air live from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.

That same day Stephen will also be on the “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” show on  at 12:35PM ET/11:35PM CT on NBC.

Tagged

June 04, 2009

should i go stalk abc studios after i wait to get the jimmie stand-by tickets??? i say y.e.s.!!!

June 05, 2009

I’ll be doing the same! We should meet. You can get stand by tix between 8-10 at abc studio. go to the View website. E mail me rph38@aol.com

June 06, 2009

oh snap. i’m too drunk and tired to email now but i will in the morning. i’m drunk and tired because one of my good friends came over because she had to see true blood season one. we wathced episodes 1-3 together and she is hooked now. she was like you have to see bill next week!!!

June 04, 2009

I’m so excited. Let’s see if he will abe able to say something on The View, LOL LOL

June 04, 2009

you mean without them raping him, i mean being great talk show hosts???

June 05, 2009

I think he will have to ‘ glamor them within an inch of their sanity’ to (1) not get raped and (2) get in a word edgewise as you said cocob. I can hardly wait an see how he handles The View ladies! But mostly I can hardly wait for the interview.

June 04, 2009

No LOL LOL I ment that most of them are all talking at the same time….and they talk lot, LOL!

June 04, 2009

Yeah, it’s alot of touching involved in that show, actually. And questions being thrown from all of them from all angles, lol

I’m gonna love this to see how he tackles it all. I remember when Alan Rickman was there. The two who was sitting on each side of him wanted to see his socks and they pulled up his pants, haha

It’s all good fun, lol

June 04, 2009

WooHoo! The 10th is definitely a red letter day. I’LL BE WATCHING BOTH SHOWS!! Go get ’em, Stephen!

June 04, 2009

OMFG! I love those women. I think he’s gonna have such a good time. This is really a fantastic fit.

June 04, 2009

This is wonderful news! I don’t normally watch The View, but for Stephen I’d watch it. I so wish I could take off that day. Actually, I’ll be DVRing it in lovely HDTV so I can see it all in beautiful detail.

I am so glad that he is finally getting out and about and promoting himself, as well as the show. True Blood is the best show on TV and he is the best Bill Compton there is!

June 04, 2009

OMG Those women are going to try to eat him alive. I bet they ask some very personal questions about him & Anna.

June 04, 2009

You know they will. By the end of the interview, they have probably talked about everything!

Now…if he would just go on Oprah…..

LOL

June 05, 2009

YUMMY!

June 05, 2009

Yeah! That is such good news!! It’s about time!! Only problem I have to work, so I will have to dvr both shows. As for those crazy ladies on the View..I think Stephen will be able to handle them just fine. It is Anna that they better be careful of…because if those ladies do too much touching and grabbing in the wrong places on her man, she might have to go over there and open a can of whoop ass!! LOL!!

June 05, 2009

I am so pumped up!!!

June 05, 2009

I’ll be having a busy day in NYC June 10th!

June 05, 2009

i’m trying to go to both shows too. we’ll see how that works out.

June 05, 2009

Sounds like this could be a lead-up to maybe helping his Emmy nomination become a reality — sure hope so!!

June 05, 2009

I need one of my smilies over here Shad! How exciting- I agree, I think he’ll keep up with these ladies just fine. I hope they research the show a little before asking questions….

June 05, 2009

I wonder if the more conservative one (I’ve forgotten her name) on The View will give any negative feedback about the “strong sexual content”. If she does I feel sure Mr. Moyer will charm, dare I say it, the pants off her.