The True Blood Season 2 finale has a title

Finally we know what the title is of episode 2.12 Season’s 2 finale: “Before The Night Is Over“.
And that is the title of the song Sookie and Bill dance to in that episode. Sookie dressed in a sundress with her hair in a sleek up-do, and Bill in black suit, do a modified jitterbug to the Jerry Lee Lewis song “Before the Night Is Over.”

July 24, 2009

Will this be a 2 hour season finale? Valerie Cruz (Isabel) said they were filming 13 episodes in her interview.

I wonder if anyone from the Comic Con is reading this. Maybe they can ask during the panel.

September 05, 2009

idk? Hopefully

September 09, 2009

i love true blood cant wait for the season final

July 24, 2009

Hallelujus, finally a title! It’s awesome that the title is the song Bill and Sookie dance to, I really like that song. IMDb has this ep airing on 9/6, but I’ve heard 9/13 for the finale…maybe we will get a 2-hour finale spread over two nights? Awesome.

July 24, 2009

Seeing Bill/Sookie dance will be awsome, but knowing that is the end of the season kinda puts a shadow over it! I don’t want it to end!

July 24, 2009

This is so cool! I would LOVE to have a two episode finale, but Lou, I can’t imagine we would be so blessed. It would be great though. I bet that they dance beautifully.

July 24, 2009

Understand there will be a break for Labor Day Weekend…kind of like the 4th of July….bummer.

July 24, 2009

This song has some sexy lyrics….HOT!!

I too look forward to seeing Bill and Sookie dance but knowing that it
    is the finale will make it bittersweet…..

A two episode finale? That would make it a little less painful,I guess.

July 25, 2009

Bill and Sookie are going to dance to this? Um…this is going to be interesting. If it wasn’t the finale, then I would actually be wishing for it to come faster.

July 25, 2009

When I first read that Bill and Sookie would be dancing the jitterbug, I wondered how they would pull it off. It is a challenging dance. Though this song has a slower rhythm and the beat is deliberate. Should lend itself for some sexy hot dancing! What a talented duo!

September 07, 2009

dear god when does it air? thought it was tomorrow. wanna cry

September 07, 2009

haha I know i was bummed out when they said we would have to wait 2 weeks for the finale too. I also heard that they were naming this episode something else. I forget what it is though.
    All is know is that i hope they dont stray too far away from the books plot and outline. I know its only 50% of the books, but i dont want them killing off anyone who doesnt actually die. Or messing up the whole sookie eric relationship either!!!!

September 11, 2009

The title is “Beyond Here Lies Nothing” according to my DVR.

September 21, 2009

i really love true blood is this the final season?
    i hope not i really want another three more season please!!!