Tonight Episode 2.06 Hard-Hearted Hannah

Tonight episode 2.06 Hard-Hearted Hannah will air and that means that we already will be half way through the season after tonight! HBO aired this promo earlier today.

July 27, 2009

It was soooo great!!! More Eric please!! Love love love love it alllll!!!!! This show never disappoints!!

July 27, 2009

The Bill & Lorena 1920’s scene was ridiculously sinister and hot. Stephen’s singing voice is beautiful. When he took that necklace off of the dead girl and put it on Lorena – totally insane! Lafayette & Terry’s scene together was beautiful. Isabel and Hugo are a great couple. He really gives off that loving vibe just like in the book. Ok, I think I’m the only one who thinks the orgies are getting better. Maryanne and friends are getting really scary. I thought Eggs was a supe, but surprise!! it looks like maybe he’s just as clueless as Tara.

July 27, 2009

Bill…….

July 27, 2009

Tonight brought me back to last season when Sookie and Bill had sex for the first time…he was so gentle and loving with her…the second one was when they were laying in bed after sex, and Sookie asked Bill if it ever got old for him, and he said “Not with you”…quite a difference in what we saw with Lorena…no wonder he is trying to mainstream, atone, and just live a better life..and what he said about Jessica having an easier time than he did.. very impressive.

July 27, 2009

Way to go, Hoyt! You ARE the man!!

After seeing Bill and Lorena go at it, I think Bill has become a little too tame over the decades – he needs to show Sookie a little of that tongue action he lavished on his maker.

July 27, 2009

THIS WAS THE BEST EPISODE OF SEASON 2, HANDS DOWN!!! I loved it.

Is there nothing that Stephen Moyer cannot do well? He has a lovely voice and the whole 1920’s scene was awesome!!!

Loved, Hoyt and Jessica! Loved FOTS last night and can’t wait to see what is going to happen. Loved how Terry comforted and helped Lafayette. Poor Lafayette!
    Otherwise this was a smokin’ hot episode, very Arthur Penn! EXCELLENT writing, direcing and cinematography! LOVED IT TO BITS!

P.S. HBO, you know what, the orgy scenes are getting to be a bit much; we get it!

July 27, 2009

i am so feeling the “bonnie and clyde” analogies about bill and lorena. it definitely had that mood and style going for it. i want to see more of retro bill. stephen looks so great in vintage styles. it appears really natural. now we have civil war bill and art deco bill. more please!!!

July 27, 2009

best episode of the season. finally things are moving and making me go “wow”.

BILL AND LORENA!!! they are my new favorite couple. they can replace bill and sookie while they mellow for a bit. hot, bloody, decadent. purely gothic and satisfying. i love that we get to see all of that in bill and then see him as he is now. truly mesmerising. he is the most complex character on the show. i see why alan wanted to make him the lead male character and follow his story so closely. bill has the most room in his experience to show how the “great revelation’ has effected the vampire an human communities. he is continually evolving and has been since he was turned from a meek farmer, family man, and soldier. very compelling. he was on fire last night. i loved that we got a completely different bill look. the singing was good, i admit i was nervous about bill going all jazz hands, but stephen pulled it off great. him walking over to seduce that couple was beautiful ans sinister. bill and lorena totaly owned this episode.

the other plot developments were great. i really liked that hugo brought up the “turning” issue with sookie. as much as we love her with bill, there is no easy happily ever after there. i’m glad she had that thrown in her face as sad as it is. eggs looks just as lost as tara about maryanne. i heart jason and sara and hoyt and jessica. daphne is a mata hari. eric is being eric. poor lafayette. andy is a loser.

July 27, 2009

y’ all have said my thoughts. loved bill singing and terry/lafayette scene. love making in the bloody bed…not so much. has anyone noticed that the vampires have their fireplaces burning all the time. I thought they liked cold. last week there were many scenes with fires going. this week the fires were at the orgy for sure.

July 28, 2009

In Dead Until Dark, wasn’t it Bill who said that (due to his lack of basal warmth) he liked the sensation of lying in warm water? I think I remember that.

July 28, 2009

It’s probably just me, but all the other orgies just looked wierd and silly. This one, I found really malevolent and disturbing. I don’t think I expected the revellry to culminate in ritual killing. Somewhat different in Book 2?

July 28, 2009

More Eric and Sookie scenes please!

July 28, 2009

Yooray Hoyt for manning up. A salute to Terry for coming to the aid of Laffy. One injured soul recognizing another. Slow down Arlene, Terry doesn’t need added pressure. Daphne, you swine for betraying poor lonely sweet Sam. Jason will forever ride the short bus. Isabel rocks, move to La please. Eric, you punk ass bully and just when I thought there may be something redeeming about you. The mighty viking must resort to the dragon lady to assist in getting the girl. I always suspected you played a role in that. Lorena your indifference to Bill didn’t fool anyone. Of course you want him back and for that I can’t fault you but a word of warning I have very sharp stake with your name on it. You will not drag him back down to the depths of despair after he has climbed and clawed his way out to make an undead life and knows love again. Sookie once you’re out of the frying pan yet again, fight for your man. And once in a while actually listen to Bill and learn to appreciate him. Turn on your bs meter, you’re gonna need it. Bill I saved you for last, my love. You sang wonderfully and I much prefer it to Tuvan throat singing. :) Feel free to serenade me anytime. Now that I see just how far you have risen in your quest for atonement and mainstreaming I love you all the more. I didn’t think that was possible. I’ll keep our date for Sunday night. I’ll be the one in the petticoats. :) My stars I do love this program.

July 28, 2009

Jason- “But everything else you can repent from”?

Luke- “Sure God’s a open-minded guy”. then he emphasizes
    “to a point”

Were these two lunkheads separated at birth? Did you notice Sookie and Hugo arriving behind them? Strange Sook did not pick up a familiar thought pattern. Maybe she was preoccupied?