True Blood at the Paley Fest 09

True Blood will be featured on the PaleyFest09 on Monday, April 13, 2009 – 7:00 pm PT – Cinerama Dome at ArcLight Hollywood

The following cast/crew members will be present in person:

Alan Ball (Creator/Executive Producer), Ryan Kwanten (“Jason Stackhouse”), Stephen Moyer (“Bill Compton”), Anna Paquin (“Sookie Stackhouse”), Sam Trammell (“Sam Merlotte”), and Rutina Wesley (“Tara Thorton”). Additional panelists to be announced.

More information and tickets on the Paley website

Are you going to this event? Do you want your story and photos to be published on The Vault? Contact us at shadaliza@trueblood-online.com

Tagged

February 18, 2009

YAY!!! Stephen will be there!!! I was worried this could be when he’d be in the UK for the True Blood premiere, so I’m glad this worked out. I’m so jealous of anyone who goes, and I hope to see lots of recaps and pictures.

February 19, 2009

I am so disappointed to see that the panel members listed do not include Alexander Skarsgard! A lot of the questions that have been posted over at the Paley site were posed for Mr. Skarsgard. The volume of questions posed just for him there show how we all want a chance to hear him answer those questions. Not having him as part of the True Blood panel will be yet another disappointment dealt to all of his fans who do enjoy his character of Eric. Hopefully when the additional panel members are announced Mr. Skarsgard will be on the list.

February 19, 2009

I am crossing my finger that Alexander Skarsgard will be one of the other panelist yet to be mentioned. Alexander brings to life the rich character of Eric Northman to True Blood and compliments Charlaine Harris character creation with his subtle and sometime stoic approach.His presence commands attentions on both print and television. I look forward to seeing him soon.

February 19, 2009

I’m glad Stephen is gonna be there. Yay! :) I just wanna see new pics of him.

February 19, 2009

I’m happy to see the regulars are going to be attending and participating in this event. I too wonder why Alexander Skarsgard is not present on the panel. He and Kristin Bauer would be a wonderful addition. But (Kay) I’m with you sweetie! I’m looking forward to some great new pix of Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin.

February 19, 2009

Can you confirm for sure that Alexander Skarsgard is in fact attending the 09 Paley? There is a lot of confusion over this. Your update shows his picture as one of panelists however the Paley list does not include his name. And when we click on your “member update” heading, Alex is also NOT listed. This is very conflicting and confusing to say the least. Is there anyway to confirm that he is attending or deny if he is not attending and set that out clearly so that we can put this matter to rest? Thank you very much.

February 19, 2009

It was confirmed to me yesterday by HBO that Alexander Skarsgard will be present at the Paley Fest 09.

He is listed on my Member Update post.