True Blood cast at Nylon Magazine Party

Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Rutina Wesley, Carrie Preston, Allan Hyde and Nelsan Ellis attended the Nylon Magazine’s TV Issue Launch Party at the SkyBar on August 24, 2009 in West Hollywood.

On Monday night, the cast of HBO’s True Blood turned out to celebrate the Oscar winner as the face of Nylon Magazine’s September cover at Hollywood’s Mondrian Hotel.

Among her co-stars in attendance: Paquin’s new fiancé, Stephen Moyer, who told RadarOnline.com that while he and the actress are ecstatic about being engaged, they’re taking their time setting a date.

For anyone who watches the show, season two has seen some major changes between Sookie (Paquin) and her vampire lover Bill (Moyer). And when we say changes, we mean some seriously steamy ones! Paquin has to get it on with co-star Alexander Skarsgard. But not to worry, says a confident Moyer.

“It’s a good thing that Alex and I like each other, otherwise we’d be in some serious trouble, but we laugh about it,” he joked. “You know, I don’t get embarrassed about seeing her bits on TV because I’ve already seen them!”

Paquin’s co-stars, Carrie Preston and Rutina Wesley also took advantage of the show’s hiatus to come out and support their friend.

“We’re very close. Anna’s a down to earth girl, she’s true to who she is,” Wesley told RadarOnline.com, adding that working on the show is “an actors’ dream.”

radar

More photos in the Photo Gallery.

[PSGallery=fs9mpru10w]

Absolutely lovely.

August 25, 2009

His hair looks so different again. Anna looks very beautiful.

August 25, 2009

Great Photos ! After viewing them and reading what Stephen said about Alex and the fact that it is good that they are good friends, (love scenes he and Sookie will have), or there would be a problem makes me feel once again better about having to watch Eric/Sookie sex sessions. I just love Stephen and Anna, they are one of my favorite Hollywood couples right now and I truly wish them the best ! Also, just a little aside but, in previous blog discussions we have debated whether or not Alex is wearing a sock etc, and per the statements by Stephen I would say he is. Also, why wouldn’t he ? Stephen has said before when asked what he does to prepare for a love scene that he puts on the sock and stretches. Well, if he wears one then I am sure that Alex does also. I can’t imagine a co-worker not wearing one and her fiance wearing one.
    Well..thanks Shad for the article and photos. As usual you do a great job ! I just love this site and our little family !

August 25, 2009

Because he said in an interview that he didn’t wear a sock, lol!

August 25, 2009

But he didn’t say where and when, let it go Sanna.

August 25, 2009

What a treat! Thank you, Shad. I’m adjusting to Stephen’s lighter hair color. Anna and Stephen look so good together. I’m really happy for them. BTW, I couldn’t get the video to play. I’ll try it again later.

August 25, 2009

Yea! Returned to the video for another try, and I could view it.

August 25, 2009

everyone looks pretty. i love that we are seeing stephen and anna out more again.

August 25, 2009

He looks so much better with lighter hair. And I’m loving Anna’s dress! It’s simply gorgeous, and her in it of course:)

August 25, 2009

Isn’t this his natural hair color? He looks scrumptious. Stephen has aged very well and remains to be one of the hottest, talented actors today. How lucky are we to have “imported” him; otherwise we wouldn’t have come to love Bill as much. Congratulations to Anna as well. We here at the Vault are beaming with pride of all of her accomplishments and are happy that she is surrounded with wonderful, supportive friends.

August 25, 2009

Thanks Shad. I am hopeless. I was listening to Rutina and looking past her to see Stephen in the background. I’m sure she would understand. :) They all look wonderful. I do prefer his hair darker.

August 25, 2009

LOL LOL, I did that too! I looked at Rutina aswell, of course. Gotta love her :-)

August 25, 2009

Guess what Sanna & Willkill – I did too! Can’t help myself if he is anywhere in my line of vision that’s where I look!

August 25, 2009

Stephen & Anna seem to be a bit more comfortable showing affection in public now!
    I can’t decide if I like Stephen’s hair better lighter or dark… either way he’s gorgeous~
    I also admit I was looking at Stephen while Rutina was being interviewed! :)

August 28, 2009

Darker definately darker.

August 25, 2009

Stephen and Anna look great. I’m glad Carrie and Rutina were there. I thought I saw some pics of Allan Hyde there as well as Nelsan.

August 26, 2009

Wow! They look so beautiful together. And his hair looks great – they HAVE to get rid of that grim stupid wig they stick on him every week. I hate that clip on hair! Free Bill!

August 26, 2009

I also looked past Rutina to look at Stephen! I love his hair! I loved Anna’s hair and dress! I loved it all!

August 27, 2009

Fabulous articles, videos and pictures! Loved seeing Allen Hyde and really will miss him. I feel he was an excellent addition to the cast, one of the best. Thank you so much for posting it. I just love seeing the cast out and about and what they’re up to!

August 28, 2009

Where is Alexander Skarsgard?