True Blood cast looks absolutely fabulous on PaleyFest Red Carpet

The True Blood cast looked happy and absolutely fabulous tonight on the PaleyFest 2011 red carpet Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills. It was a crowded panel with 17 members attending. Alan Ball, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgård, Carrie Preston, Chris Bauer, Deborah Ann Woll, Jim Parrack, Joe Manganiello, Kevin Alejandro, Kristin Bauer, Marschall Allman, Nelsan Ellis, Rutina Wesley, Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell and Todd Lowe.

First look at our True Blood cast and the best maker evah Alan Ball.

More photos in the Photo Gallery.

March 05, 2011

I love Nelsan without a hat. I have to think hard, have I ever seen his head uncovered? I’m blank. Rutina is gorgeous, well they all look great.
    Funny that Netflix is a sponsor, considering the recent announcement by HBO.
    Thanks for all the pictures. Looking forward to reading all the news.

March 06, 2011

they all looked their best tonight at paleyfest. It was wonderful, exciting and I come home to see that Eric having Amnesia in a shirtless scene in the woods is on the you tube true blood page. Can life get better for a night? Wonderful panel, wonderful people to stand with for 4 hours, wonderful day. I am so looking forward to seeing more. Stephen looked amazing in his pinstripe jacket and Eric was adorable-they all were. Pam is so hot.

March 06, 2011

Thanks so, so, so much for the pics. They are great = the whole cast looks amazing ! Kristen Bauer especially – with shorter hair! I am with you in spirit. Enjoy it all!

March 06, 2011

Everyone looks fantastic. Thank you, Shad. Now off I go to the photo gallery to see all the pics.

March 06, 2011

Thank you for all the great photos. Everyone looked great.
    Stephen especially was smolderingly handsome. He and Anna looked amazing together and so happy.

March 06, 2011

Automatically thought of the cheshire cat when i saw alan’s pic. Everyone looked amazing as always though. Can’t wait to season 4. Eric’s time baby!

March 06, 2011

Best looking cast on tv. Thanks so much for the pics. Did Kristin really cut her hair or is it a partial updo? June seems an eternity away.

March 06, 2011

Thanks so much for posting these gorgeous pictures. The entire cast looks fantastic! I especially love Anna, Rutina and Kristin’s outfits. The gents look gorgeous as well, especially Alex and Stephen! I am so excited for season 4; its’ going to be epic!!

March 06, 2011

What a gorgeous cast! Thanks Shad!!

March 06, 2011

Beautiful cast and creator! THey all look great!

March 09, 2011

Kristin Bauer always looks great. Shorter hair, new tat… Alex Skarsgard’s always gorgeous… Anna & Stephen are a perfect match too…