True Blood cast thanks the fans

On the red carpet of the HBO Emmy After Party several True Blood cast members thanked the fans for watching.

cnn

September 28, 2009

Random much, Stephen?? LMAO!!

September 28, 2009

Sanna, you know I’m a little slow with the abbreviated answers. Remember? I asked you in the beginning when I first joined what LOL means. So, now educate me girl. What does LMAO mean ?

LOL -Laugh out loud!
        LMAO- Laughing my ass off!

September 28, 2009

LOL! Oh, Stephen, you are such a card. I love how this is listed as “breaking news video” at CNN.

September 28, 2009

hahaha You are too funny Lou. I thought the same thing!
      Though I must admit in my home any news pertaining to Stephen is breaking….Love him!

LOL, I wonder where that came from?? Hahahaha

September 28, 2009

Well the thought had crossed my mind….I remember that we talked about it on the Stephen Moyer Appreciation Page on Facebook.

September 28, 2009

Yeah, but it sort of came out of nowhere, she just asked what he wanted to say to the fans. Funny

September 28, 2009

Stephen did so many interviews that night, I’m sure he didn’t know which way was up by this point in the evening. I’m glad he got a little silly as the fans certainly have commented on Bill/Eric in the past.

September 28, 2009

Yes, they have and there’ve been alot of popular fanfics that put Bill and Eric together.

September 28, 2009

Well this is what he wanted to say to the fans LOL.

September 29, 2009

Stephen is mischievous and probably by that time of the evening he was exausted with mics being shoved in his face. That was just a little zinger he threw out as fodder and it worked. He is such a naughty boy and I love it.
      Absolutely no scenes of Bill with Eric. Bill/Stephen makes me glad to be a woman why would I want to see him with a man?
      Leave that to Eric. LOL Calm down Eric girls I only say that becuz I am not attracted to him.

September 28, 2009

Adina is just gorgeous :)

September 28, 2009

Yeah, her beauty really jumped out at me too. She looks so different on the show, like she’s a whole different person. Then when you see her as herself, she looks so youthful and pretty.

September 28, 2009

WHY NOT ??? I think they may break 10 million live views if they put that little clip together for us … Bill & Eric is so much more interesting than….

ROTFLMAO !!!

September 28, 2009

I get more excited seeing Bill and Eric in a scene than I do when either is with Sookie. I love Sook but those boys have awesome chemistry. Guess he’s been reading or hearing about some of our deepest fantasies. Here’s hoping indeed :)

September 28, 2009

Sorry. It’sonly hot when two gay guys kiss. Two straight guys?? Not so much. It’s weird, awkward and sort of yucky, hahaha

September 28, 2009

I think it’s been pretty well-established that at least Eric swings both ways…since feeding and sex are often connected. :)

Yes, but I mostly ment Stephen and Alex. Weird! Awkward! Not game at all. Yuk

I can go for a quick peck on the lips. That’s cute. But keep the tongue for themselfes, please, lol

Yes, I am weird

September 28, 2009

Well, “fictionally” I AM talking about Eric and Bill…. I LIKE IT and I think there are many here that would agree.

September 28, 2009

Sure, but if Eric and Bill kiss for example, Stephen and Alex does too since….you know, they play them. And that’s what I ment with that I don’t want to see that since they are both straight :-)

And Sterling, I have never once told you not to like it. Or have said that I have a problem with you liking it

September 28, 2009

Yeah, I’m strictly talking Eric and Bill as well. I liken it to those who love the House/Wilson dynamic on HOUSE. It’s great to see actors who have great chemistry together.

September 28, 2009

And also I’m really not interested in who Alex or Stephen kiss personally :)

September 29, 2009

It’s not so much about gay, Sanna. And it’s not really about the actual sex (I don’t think). At least not for me. Men bond with each other differently than they do with women. It’s like, if they meet and they both like football, you would think they’ve known each other all of their lives. I’ve always marvelled at it. So for me, it’s more about being able to see two really, really hot men who already have some much in common and so much history, just cross that line. They’re always in each other’s faces and each other’s spheres. Face it, they are both really passionate about the SAME thing! And the best part would be, you don’t have to choose between them anymore!!

September 29, 2009

ROTFLMAO! And yeah, why not? Sorry, I find slash potential in lots of shows I watch (Mulder/Krycek, House/Wilson, Vaughn/Sark), and I found it in Bill/Eric! The potential is there! It’s HBO! Even the Quenn wants to see it. lol

It’ll never happen, but a girl can dream….

September 28, 2009

So funny and so gorgeous.

September 28, 2009

Cast of True Blood, I just want to say …it’s been my pleasure. I haven’t been this head over heels in love with a show since Thirtysomething. You’re a bunch of talented people all brought together by a talented creator, and the show is responsible for many of us making great friendships.

September 29, 2009

I haven’t been this head over heels since Twin Peaks…. and that was many years ago.

September 28, 2009

Isn’t he just the most handsome man in a tux????????? Lucky Anna..

Most handsome in or OUT of a tux. Very very lucky Anna

September 28, 2009

True Blood and cast are great and I am very happy that I caught on to True Blood. Stephen is just too funny how can you not like that guy, plus he’s very nice on the eyes.;)

September 29, 2009

This is an amazing cast. In Season 2, almost every player had the chance to stand front and center and all stepped up so beautifully. That much talent in one place should be statistically impossible, but it happened. *bow* and *genuflect* in the direction of AB for magnificent casting.

September 29, 2009

He is just a Hottie-Hot, kinda guy!! And yes all the cast is Great!! But, gotta love my vampire Bill, the most!! He seems like he would be alot of fun!! In more ways than one!!! I can always dream..Can’t I??!! Huh..yeah!!
    Lovin “True Blood” and Stephen Moyer….Seriously!! ( Alex and Bill, together??? Geez, no thanks..) But, with the ladies….That’s the way I like it!!

September 29, 2009

What a scamp, you gotta love the imp in Stephen Moyer even if Bill is overly earnest sometimes.

September 29, 2009

Besides being so damn good looking , I just love hearing him talk. That accent! Stephen has once again proven to us fans that he’s not just another pretty face. He is witty, charming, and very funny!

September 30, 2009

That’s why I love Stephen. He’s so witty and charming. I wish the writers would let him bring some of that wit to Bill. I can see Stephen in a romantic comedy.