True Blood Eric Northman Desktop Wallpaper

Posted by Lynnpd On August - 12 - 200929 COMMENTS
ericep8sm

One of the things I love to do to satisfy my True Blood obsession is to make desktop wallpapers.  Season 2 has brought us more characters and expanded upon some we first saw during Season 1. Eric Northman, played by Alexander Skarsgård, is probably the best example of this.  Because of his increased popularity, and for those of you who are liking the Viking” these days, I’ve added a new Eric wallpaper to my True Blood wallpaper site. To see all of my wallpapers, go to Sunlight On Your Skin Wallpapers where there are many more. I provide two sizes for each wallpaper on the site, but they can also be custom sized to fit your monitor.

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

29 Responses to “True Blood Eric Northman Desktop Wallpaper”

1. Well, it’s very well done. The subject matter, however….

Shadaliza Reply:

The subject matter is just fine. Not another word from you, Lism…

SterlingSilverCharm Reply:

I love the Wallpaper…..Thank you very much for making it Lynn ! I think Anders looks beautiful. Great Job !

2. Kierrah says:

“Liking the Viking”

Ha! That’s cute! I like that we’re getting to see the other sides of Eric, he’s not just a boring monotonous meany anymore.

Great work on the wallpaper!

3. BBB says:

You’ve become an expert in the image extraction/cropping method. For that I take my hat off to you Lynn. It’s very good, keep up the good work <3

4. RM65 says:

Well, during the last episodes Beeehl has been a whiny bitch, can’t understand why anyone finds him the least attractive….Eric has finally been given the airtime to show us how hot he is… me like…

Shadaliza Reply:

We all have different tastes and we should respect that. Please do that.

Kellmeister Reply:

grrrrr….Lynn- your wallpapers are gorgeous, and you know I love you for every single one that you do. *smooch*

ABNegative Reply:

This site is for adults. Come back when you’ve grown up.

5. willkill4bill says:

Lynn you do such good work. Now if you can make one of Bill looking at me saying You are Mine. LOL here is another song to stick in yall’s heads . I want him to want me. I need him to need me, I’d love him to love me. Thank you very much I’ll be here all week. :)

6. Rowena says:

Lynn, I just checked out your site. Fabulous work. I’m needing a Bill WP. *runs off to check Lynn’s amazing offerings*

7. lovinvampirebill says:

OMG Lynn! amazing!! You know I love your wallpapers, I’ve used many. LOL. And this one. whoa, I am liking the viking and he can come pillage my village any time :D

Jocelyn Reply:

lol, they should make one with that line on it, lol, that is so cute and funny :)

8. LTB a Billsbabe says:

Lynn beautiful as always but I do have to side with Lism, really not crazy about your subject!

Shadaliza Reply:

then you get the Bill wallpaper.. problem solved. There is something for everybody on Lynn’s wallpaper website.

9. billshuman says:

Lynn….I love you but………I am sure lots of people love your wallpapers. the Bill ones are especially nice.

Dorothea (LISMlvr) Reply:

Wow…you’re a fount of understanding and civility! Kubaya!

billshuman Reply:

I try, LISM…I try.

10. lovinvampirebill says:

God Bless you Shad, playing referee for both vamps. LOL. Really, it’s a shame that you have to…

11. gymvamp says:

Why lynn!! I do believe you found Eric’s version of the smirky smirk!! BRAVA!

12. toni says:

wow, thanks for making them, I like them all but Eric’s are my favorites, hmmm wonder why?

13. onlybill says:

LYNN, beautiful work, as usual. I wouldn’t even know where to begin!

14. Challie says:

Great job. All of your artwork is beautiful. Thanks for making an Eric piece. :)

15. ABNegative says:

HUBBA HUBBA!

16. todd says:

Is it possible to find a wallpaper with Eric and Pam… those are my favorite two characters, and Pam gets no justice it seems. I mean come on… she did have nice pumps.

lynnpd Reply:

Todd, I love Pam too and yes, she did have nice pumps. Here’s a wallpaper I did recently just for her:

I’ll put the Eric/Pam one on my “to do” list.

17. coantza says:

Lynn you are very good, very very good. And if you can make one with Eric and Sookie you are THE BEST. you know…the scene… PLIIZZZZZ! I know exactly nothing about wallpapers but yours…GOD…they look good on my laptop screen. TKS!

18. jessica says:

I think Eric is so sexy and he is my favorite character…

19. jessica says:

i hope eric and sookie end together because he love’s her..