True Blood: Inside the Writers Room at the Paley Center

Posted by Shadaliza On September - 28 - 200916 COMMENTS

The Paley Center in Los Angeles is giving True Blood fans the chance to get up close and personal with the geniuses behind TV’s hottest vampire series.

This is your chance to hear scoop on the upcoming third season from the writers themselves, including show runner extraordinaire Alan Ball.

Tickets for True Blood: Inside the Writers Room will be available this Thursday, Oct. 1 at the Paley Center website.

True Blood: Inside the Writers Room happens Wednesday, Oct. 28 at 7 p.m.

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

16 Responses to “True Blood: Inside the Writers Room at the Paley Center”

1. Sanna says:

Ooh! I hope all the questions won’t be about Eric/Sookie. Anyone here who wants to go??

2. shivermeBILL says:

That sounds like an amazing night. If I wasn’t across the country I would definitely go.

3. lovelylavendar says:

If I didn’t live in a different state, din’t have two little ones and weren’t broke..I would go!!! LOL

how much you wanna bet most of the questions are about who took Bill? and if season 3 will be like the books and if they combine books 3& 4…..Eric fans will want to know that one….:P

BlondBreather Reply:

yeah, ain’t that the truth! But you know, they are already incorporating some of the other books in, especially when it comes to Sookie’s special powers… it’s subtle hints, but good ones! Yeah, it would be nice to end Season 3 in the shower… LOL!

lovelylavendar Reply:

Well as long as its Bill and Sookie in the shower I don’t mind! lol
    :P

4. Sara says:

I’ve been to Paley events before and luckily not just crazy casual fans go to those things. Many aspiring writers and such often go and they can ask very thoughtful and insightful questions. So hopefully it won’t be all Bill/Sookie fans or Eric/Sookie fans because we all know AB won’t be specific with answers about either of them.

5. BlondBreather says:

I am going for sure!! I live near LA… I went to the last Paley Event… awesome! Alan Ball is really interesting… I’m excited, because I want to see how they will develop Alcide and Debbie (characters in Book 3)….

6. willkill4Bill says:

Oh to be able to pull a Sam Merlotte and be a fly on that wall. :) Or a Sookie and read their minds. Shad do you have any secret agents preparing for this mission? :-)

Shadaliza Reply:

I could tell you but then I would have to kill you….

willkill4Bill Reply:

Nevermind ah I do not really need to know… backing away.

7. Lois Oda says:

How do I get a ticket to this event ? Is there a site on-line or
    a phone or email address I can buy one at?

BlondBreather Reply:

Yes… http://www.paleycenter.org, tickets go on sale 10/1/09.

8. Billsluvr says:

If I were able to attend I would, desperately, try to ask an intelligent question. But, I’m afraid that the fangirl, in me, would rear it’s ugly head. Then I’d just have to ask,”Are we going to hear Bill say ‘Sookie, shall I throw you on the porch and f–k you till you faint,’ like he does in the books?” Then,” Will we get to see more Bill?”

[Reply]

9. If I were to go …. I guess I would have a question about casting Alcide for Season 3…. I kind of like this actor for the role…. All 6ft2in of him…. not a recognisable actor. Meet Will Swenson….

lovelylavendar Reply:

oh I cannot wait!!!!
    I hope they give that tidbit away…………
    and I’m with you all the way Sterling….he is perfect.

10. BlondBreather says:

YAY! I got my tickets on-line today!