True Blood Press Conference

Posted by Shadaliza On July - 25 - 200916 COMMENTS

On July 22 at the Four Seasons Hotel in LA True Blood held a press conference. Present were Alan Ball, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgård, Sam Trammell, Nelsan Ellis and Rutina Wesley.

More photos in the Photo Gallery.

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

16 Responses to “True Blood Press Conference”

1. JMS says:

They all look so elegant and fantastic. :-)

2. Rowena says:

Some great piccies. Thanks, Shad, for the wonderful collection. Stephen has some delightful facial expressions. Another treat, my dear. I’m wondering about the purpose of the press conference. Hopefully, we’ll find out.

3. wkw says:

Do not get me wrong, SM looks great, love that smirk, but Sam Trammel is gorgeous in that shot.

4. willkill4bill says:

Looks like they all stopped by the hair salon on the way in . Stephen, Alex and Sam all have shorter haircuts. This is the 1st time I have seen Rutina with bangs and smooth hair. Nelsan is so dapper. Everyone looks great.

5. MovieSkank says:

woww, Sam Trammel looks so sexy here!!!! Holy crap, and I was never that attracted to him, but that is an awesome picture.

Everyone looks beautiful.

6. nkdp says:

They all look great! I love Anna’s dress and Rutina looks beautiful. All the guys look great..yes, even Alex. Nelsan looks fantastic–just want to hug him! Thanks Shad.

7. LTB a Billsbabe says:

They do all look great! Love the haircuts and closeup shots. Thanks Shad for the pictures.

8. vigwig says:

Thanks for the pixs. There’s one AS shot in the gallery that is hilarious, it’s like he’s channeling a goofy Bubba.

9. Marilyn says:

They all look great in these pictures, I really like the shorter haircuts also especially on Steven.

10. cocoablossoms says:

i’m not feeling all the shorter haircuts on the guys. they all look kind of preppy now. oh well. i wonder if they were all tired of having longer hair or if it’s for upcoming projects. it would be funny if all three showed up at a salon together. the staff would have a collective heart attack. rutina looks amazing with her new do.

sandy Reply:

yea me either. I like the flowy hair thing the guys had. But after having their hair the way the show wants them to have it,They all take a break from it.

11. VeggieTart says:

Oh, my Stephen does look delicious there. But they all look beautiful.

12. Eleonora says:

I love Stephen! *___*

13. luvinbill says:

I think I miss the sideburns on my boy Stephen! Everyone looks fantastic, can’t wait for them all to come back for season three.

14. icanseerussia says:

i love all the close up shots. they are all wonderful. anna looks a little sleepy. hmm, could she be a little sleep deprived??? that smile says yes!!!!!! drew, take note!

15. True Blood Fan Girl says:

Hi guys-
    I’m a huge fan of the show, and I wanted to share a tidbit of interesting news you might all be interested. There’s a movie that Sam Trammell did called “Childhood’s End” that’s now being featured on Gigantic Digital for $2.99 (http://tinyurl.com/ltbakj) In one scene he has a full frontal and nobody seems to be in any hurry to yell “cut.” His acting is pretty damn good too. Enjoy.