True Blood spoilers for Season 2

Posted by Shadaliza On August - 12 - 200979 COMMENTS

Spoiler Alert!

From TV Guide:

Any scoop on True Blood? The season is dragging for me. — Danny
MICKEY: Well, would Sookie and Eric naked in bed together spice things up for you, Danny? You’ll see that, and the death — yes, death — of two prominent vampires, before the end of the season.

I added the promo shown at Comic-Con because it shows an image of the scene of Sookie and Eric. How did this happen? As it is impossible for Sookie to suddenly fall in love with Eric in the next episode, my best guess is that she will consume some of Eric’s blood in the upcoming episode and Eric will start playing mind tricks with her.

sookie1

The description for the upcoming episode:

A wounded Eric plays Sookie for a sucker, to Bill’s dismay. Later, Sookie and Jason reflect on their recent adventure, and end up bonding. Blaming Eggs for Tara’s bruises and bizarre behavior, Lafayette and Lettie Mae try to figure out a way to pry their kin from Maryann’s clutches. Hoyt defends his relationship with Jessica. In Dallas, Eric and the vampires defend their recent actions to Nan Flanagan, and are shocked when Godric decides to take the fall for their PR disaster.

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

79 Responses to “True Blood spoilers for Season 2”

1. Eleonora says:

If it was he who had drunk the blood of her, I could also agree on this .. because in book 2 he says, as he drank his blood, can feel all his emotions etc etc, but here Eric has not drunk the blood of her .. then he will come to me in bed while she is asleep and when will the finger on the arm, you will think that both Bill .. I think so .. because as you said does not prove anything Sookie for him!

2. Sherry says:

Well, Bill got it on with Lorena after all, against his will but still… so why can’t Sookie step out?

Shadaliza Reply:

Bill didn’t get it on with Lorena. Lorena kissed him against his will.

Ashley Reply:

See here is what confuses me about the Bill/Lorena thing, In Club Dead (3rd book) Bill cheats on Sookie with Lorena, and Lorena and Sookie have never even seen each other before, so i dont know why the series played up Bill’s reluctance with Lorena when in the books being with Lorena contributed to his capture.

Amberstar Reply:

Shad is right on this. Bill does not get it on with Lorena. At least not in this season. Read the books; it is a different point of view.

3. lkc says:

According to the books ( not sure about TB) drinking the vampires blood allows them to know things about you, your emotions, angry, horny, sad, etc. I am not sure how that allows them to play mind tricks on you. If someone knows please enlighten me, esp. from a TB world perspective.

I have read somewhere, not sure where, that this is how Eric tricks her into having feelings for him, and so because of that they are false! I find this kind of ironic because if that was the case then Sookies’s feelings for Bill would be false too because she had his blood( to save her life after the Rattrays) on the 2nd meeting before any romance began. I’m just saying!

Shadaliza Reply:

Sookie was very attracted to Bill before she drank his blood.

cocoablossoms Reply:

they were instantly drawn to each other. they were already flirty when she took his order. then when he came back to ask to call on her they were very intensely drawn to each other. all of this began before any blood entered the picture. sookie also wasn’t aware that she couldn’t read his thoughts until after the first ratrays incident. bill and sookie’s initial interaction was pure chemistry with no outside influences. it was it was. sure the blood has added something but they had it from hello. both of them.

wkw Reply:

I also believe that the vampire blood doesn’t have quite the same effect when it is used to heal. Sookie’s injuries were so severe from the beating that Bill’s blood was primarily used to heal those injuries and not to give her any kind of added connection to him. He could feel her, and he told her so, but he didn’t tell her she would feel him, or feel especially attracted to him, just that her libido would be increased in general.

I agree, the attraction was there between them from the beginning. Not so with Eric. Sookie can hardly stand him.

P Reply:

apparently according to the books, Sookie did find Eric handsome when he first caught her eyes in Fantagsia, and thru out the books she has always found him attractive. That makes the whole Sookie/Bill v.s. Sookie/Eric “transition” more convincing, the blood bond thing re-enforce their relationship.

4. Sue says:

I am thinking Eric saves her from the bombing and takes her back to the hotel where there will be injuries to both. Whether or not Sookie takes his blood now is to be seen. She will eventually. But, mind tricks are NOT played when she receives the blood of a vamp. Look at Bill, he gave her his blood and he does not play mind tricks with her. I think this may be a ploy on Eric’s part – he gets in bed with her and she thinks it is Bill. Also, there is a clip in the Comic-Con preview where Bill hits Eric and Eric has blood on his mouth. They are in the hotel. Eric’s whole point of getting his blood into Sookie is knowing her feelings, etc. Eric’s blood is older and there would be more of a connection between the two. Please read the books, even if the show is not following it entirely, it is taking pieces of the book and incorporating it. Actually, this is my favorite part of Book 2 coming up where Sookie helps Eric with an injury and then he kisses her, eventually addressing her as his little bulletsucker!

Daniella Reply:

I totally agree that everyone who is interested in the show needs to read the books. I just hope that they eventually show how much more Eric is involved with Sookie…I love them together.

Ashley Reply:

i agree with you there Daniella. And I love Eric and Sookie together too!

Donna Reply:

You are so right Sue!! One of many favorite parts of the book series for me as well!!
    And for everyone who has not read the books!!!
    Sookie does like eric as well even before the blood she is just afraid of his power and the control he COULD have over her.
    But as Eric is he really likes thats Sookie doesn’t want him for that. That is what he finds amusing about Sookie and why he likes her in the first place when he meet her @ Fangtasia looking for maudette’s killer!!
    They have always liked each other from the start just read the books!!

cocoablossoms Reply:

that there was a chemistry with eric and sookie from the beginning. i am just really tired of everyone proclaiming that true blood fans have to read the books to correspond with the show when obviously a lot is different and what the show presents is what is the truth. we have to take what is shown and implied in the show as the story. inserting motivations from the boks is not necessary. i reached the conclusion that something was going to go down with them simply based on the show. there is no prerequisite that the books are necessary. i am a bill fan but that said i don’t think eric and sookie is solely based on the blood exchange but neither is bill and sookie.

Ashley Reply:

Well reading the books does give a certain basic storyline to go off of, so it can help people understand more aspects of the show. And youre right i dont think that Eric and Sookie’s bond was ever based soley on the blood exchange, it may have brought them closer but its not the sole reason for their attraction/feelings toward each other.

Shadaliza Reply:

I really don’t see Sookie liking Eric from what we have seen on True Blood.

lovelylavendar Reply:

you are right, so far she doesn’t. I wonder how much of this triangle will be dreams and thoughts rather than action…does that make sense….even in the books Sookie is constantly thinking of Bill even when they are apart….AB built up their relationship for a reason…I’m not saying I don’t want to see AS getting some lovin! he sure needs it.

cocoablossoms Reply:

i see their chemistry but at this point she doesn’t “like” him. that is were i have to debate. i do think people are reading too much into their interactions as her “liking” him at this point. even her taking the silver off was something sookie would do for anyone that was directly harming her safety or someone she loves. but people were like see there she “loves” him and he “loves” her. really reaching there. neither of them loves each other at this point, please. that could happen but there is no love to see at this point.

lovelylavendar Reply:

cocoablossoms…I totally agree…..at this point even if Sookie glances at Eric I am constantly reading, “Oh…they are having eye sex” or something deranged like that….its getting pretty comical. I don’t see a bunch happening till season 3 or even season 4…..

cocoablossoms Reply:

bwahaha!!! seriously. i do think there is chemistry in their smart exchanges but that’s where it ends, on her part at least, at this point. she doesn’t have any lingering thoughts about eric right now. her concern is always with bill. even in all the church madness with eric she felt it was bill that was approaching and she ran to him instantly when he appeared. she looked straight to bill across the room at the nest even with eric standing right beside him. actually i didn’t even notice eric until someone pointed it out in the screencap. why?? because it was about bill and sookie having a moment. eric was probably placed beside him as foreshadowing but sookie was not focused on him. she was watching the man she loves. sorry, people are reading way too much into their interactions at this point. there are subtle hints being played but it is no wear near where people think it is on sookie’s end. I understand it was different in the books but it’s not like that in the show nor does it have to be. I haven;t seen anything between eric and sookie that is nearly as intense as the “eye sex” her and bill had in season one.

Kimbel Reply:

I just don’t see love chemistry going yet I do think they both have a well develop sarcasm going with one another but to me that is about it for right now.

The taking off of the chains for Eric is definitely a Sookie thing she is a caring person.

The books really didn’t even begin with an interest with Sookie and Eric until Bill hurt her with Lorena.
    Most often the part in the book is never commented on in the posts and that Bill is with Sookie in the hospital after one of her many accidents even after her and Eric slept together.

They spoke on their relationship with others and the both agree that they wish neither would be with others but they know that would be impossible.
    She was glad he was there with her right now.

When she was told by Bill the real reason he came to Bon Temp is when Sookie was too hurt and embarrassed to forgive him and from there on Bill trying to when Sookie heart back. So with all this hurry up with the triangle for True Blood is somewhat of a rush to me and I say it again I just don’t see any chemistry flying sarcasm yes!

When Eric and Sookie starts coming to be I just want Bill to relocate and find somewhere else to live don’t even visit Bon Temp because Eric is going to torment the blood out of him. Please give Bill someone else to be involved with I think you or lovelylavender said let him become involved with the Vampire League just don’t let Bill Compton become like his maker Lorena.

wkw Reply:

Shandaliza, I totally agree. Sookie doesn’t like Eric at all right now. I just don’t see any chemistry there. Maybe it will happen, but it’s going to take awhile to build it up. They are both good actors (AP and AS) but there just isn’t the sparks she has with Bill.

Amberstar Reply:

TB has really portrayed Eric in a much more evil light than the books. The torturing of Lafayette is the big problem. Eric never did that in the books. Sookie is so upset about it in the show. It will be interesting to see what wins her over to Eric. I am totally in the Bill camp, but I know that the story line must advance, and the Sookie/Eric thing must happen. But Bill just does not disappear; he is still there throughout all of the books, helping Sookie out at some very crucial times in her life. My hope is that their relationship will come full circle in the end.

Shelley Reply:

Possible spoilers for mention of book 3, Club Dead, and episode 2.9, I Will Rise Up.

I don’t understand why everyone thinks True Blood fans need to read the Sookie Stackhouse books. I’ve read the first three, and bits and pieces from the rest, so I know that Alan Ball has made a ton of changes. For example, in the first book, Bill leaves toward the end to get into vampire politics so Eric won’t have as much power over him. In season 1, Bill is carted off to a tribunal because he killed Longshadow to save Sookie’s life. Not only does this change the reason for his leaving, casting Bill in a much better light, it also changes Longshadow’s death from being at Eric’s hands to being at Bill’s.

In the book, Bill wasn’t even around when Sookie was nearly killed by Rene. In the show, he nearly died trying to save her.

In the season 2 opener, Bill told Sookie that she was his miracle, his second chance at a love he thought he would never feel again. He doesn’t say anything like this in the second book. And, for that matter, in the books he always seems a bit cold, but on the show it’s obvious that he’s disgustingly in love.

In the second book, Bill feeds on someone ordered from room service. In the show, not only does he not drink anything but True Blood (aside from Sookie’s blood, of course), he’s scandalized at the idea of Jessica feeding off the young man she ordered from room service.

On the show, we get Lorena in season 2, when she didn’t even show up until book 3, and it’s made very clear that while she’s physically stronger than he is, she can’t manipulate him the way she could in the books. It’s also very clear that Bill doesn’t want anything to do with her, and will obviously not be cheating on Sookie with her any time soon.

In subsequent books, a big part of the reason that Sookie gets with Eric is because Bill cheated on her with Lorena. She actually develops feelings for Eric, which is understandable in the context of the books. But in the books Eric never chained up Lafayette in the basement of Fangtasia, which is a huge strike against him on the show. He was never so obvious as to call in Lorena to get between Bill and Sookie, either. And it’s clear that he doesn’t love her, he just wants her because she’s special. Also, up until episode 2.8, Sookie doesn’t really have anything good to say about Eric at all, so the fact that she starts to have feelings for him, combined with the spoilers for episode 2.9, it’s more than likely that the feelings on one side of the potential love triangle are a product of Eric’s manipulations, and not real.

cocoablossoms Reply:

word up. it doesn’t matter that in the books sookie was already attracted and flirtsy with eric because that isn’t the case in the show. bottom line. you can’t say oh because in the books she wasalready thinking about him from their first meeting that that’s what she was thinking in the show. that’s silly. alan is playing it differently. sookie hasn’t had any lingering thoughts about him in the show… yet. their relationship is developing differently in the show than in the books. just go with it people. also sookie and bill’s relationship is being presented differently. you can’t go well int he books this is how they felt, so even if that isn’t conveyed in the show the book character motivations are true for the show. that’s illogical. sookie and eric have had a chemistry but it’s been all snipes at each other so far with him being lusty towards her. so different from the books.

5. JMS says:

To lkc,

I’m guessing that in the show, all a human needs to do is consume the vampire’s blood to initiate some sort of a connection. Remember “The First Taste” when Bill explains to Sookie that consuming vampire blood will help him sense her. Also, Bill was able to feel Sookie’s distress before he fed on her (Cold Ground) and run to her, before he finally drinks her blood.
    It is likely that in TB mutual consumption only galvanizes that connection, rather than establishing it.

6. Rowena says:

I don’t know what Sookie will do for Eric that will cause her to ingest his blood. I’m assuming that will happen and it will relate to an injury he sustains in the blast. I know how it occurs in the book, but this is a different world. A connection will be established between them … a blood bond, more or less. Beyond that, I can’t speculate other than to mention the following: there is a hierarchy amongst the vampires, almost like a feudal system (my take on things). It seems to me that someone in Eric’s position is duty bound not to take a woman belonging to one of his underlings if the relationship between them (Bill and Sookie) is strong. However, if Sookie wanted to move on, that would be a different matter.

Kimbel Reply:

I think that is a pretty good speculation. I think what will be added to this is that is where the mind games that Eric starts on Sookie with her being around Eric more it becomes easier for him to move this process of Sookie detachment from Bill forward.

7. Sue C says:

Besides, the Sookie/Eric thing, I’m also REALLY curious to find out which 2 vampires die…any thoughts?

JMS Reply:

If I were a guessing man I would have to say Isabel dies from the explosion. And Godric sacrifices himself when Nan Flanagan demands the Dallas vamps’ heads on platters.

I have a feeling Nan Flanagan is not the main-streamer she appears to be on TV.

Just my thoughts….

wkw Reply:

I am thinking Godric dies and either Lorena or Isabel. I would prefer Lorena, for many reasons, but mostly because I really like Valerie Cruz and would love to see more of her as Isabel.

8. mortal says:

So who dies? Thought Lorena was going to be in the 3rd season too…

Michele Reply:

But it seems that the show is combinding book 2 and 3 so since Lorena is killed in book 3 then maybe she will be killed this season….who knows.

9. cocoablossoms says:

it’s not necessary to read the books to know what’s going on in the show. the story is presented completely in and of itself… anyways i think eric’s blood is stronger and he will be able to do more. wether or not that means he is playing mind tricks we don’t know yet. he could actually jump in bed with her, it could be a dream, or it could be mind games. we just have to wait and see how alan decides to play it.

10. Rowena says:

As to which two vamps die. My guesses: Godric and either Stan or Isabel. I had counted out Lorena, figuring she would return in season 3 to bedevil Bill. Now I’m not so sure.

This is a bit of a threadjack for Shad: I’m wondering why my comments some times are listed “awaiting moderation” and other times that is not the case. Just curious.

Shadaliza Reply:

Sometimes comments are put up for moderation and I don’t know why. There must be some “bad” words in the filter that maybe shouldn’t be there.

Rowena Reply:

Thanks for your quick response. I’m not aware that I’ve used any bad words. But … I promise to be more careful.

Shadaliza Reply:

I do allow bad words, but my moderation filter doesn’t LOL

11. Liz says:

If you look at the Comic-Con promo you can see in the scenes where the guys are running away, in the car, Bill is opening a major can of whoop a%$. I think he goes in the house and he doesn’t find Sookie after the bomb. So Eric probably has taken her back to the hotel. I think this is what Stephen meant when he said that you’ll find Bill will not be so polite about the whole Eric moving in on Sookie scenario. I’m glad actually. I’ve heard a lot of negative comments about how Bill is boring this season and just Sookie’s puppy dog but I think we were lulled into thinking that by the writers. I think the competition for Sookie’s affections is very important to Bill’s character growth. He’s going to really struggle with his humanity when he finds himself losing the person who made him feel “human” again.

JAL15 Reply:

I think you are right about how we have been fooled into thinking Bill has lost much of his vampire fierceness. (those TB writers are devious…..and we love it!)

Anyway, I sure hope you are.

Oh and the Sookie/Eric bedroom scene has got to be a dream.Thats one way to get into her head. Vamps have some mind control abilities (glamouring) right? So why not get into her unconscious?

Liz Reply:

Yeah – I think he has “controlled” his vampire nature when it comes to killing people for food. But if you cross him or someone close to him he’ll show you just how badass he really is. Remember when he threatened to throw Hoyt out a CLOSED window?

As for Sookie/Eric I’m pretty sure they are going to become involved but not this season. I think the bed scene is going to be a dream. I think its safe to say that somehow Eric and Sookie will exchange blood. So maybe Sookie starts having dreams about Eric because there is a connection now. OR maybe she’s got Eric on the brain and starts dreaming about him. And who could blame her? I mean really? My poor Bill.

12. poli says:

In that scene (guys running away) Bill wear a black shirt, is not the same… perhaps is a Bill´s nightmare, like the episode 6 in the first season. Who knows (only the writters in this case).
    Bye!

Liz Reply:

Bill’s wearing the same shirt (long sleeve dress shirt). The guy that is wearing the short sleeve black shirt falls and then in the next scene is pulled off/out the car by Bill in his dress shirt.

13. lkc says:

Actually I have read the books-numerous times. That’s why I was curious about the mind game reference, because I didn’t remember that from the books or TB, but I could have missed something. Yeah and the bullet sucking scene in the books was one of my favorites and when I started really liking Eric,

I also get that Sookie was attracted to Bill pretty early on. She was fascinated because she said not much happened in Bon Temps and she had been waiting 2 years to meet a vampire. Then the relief she felt in not reading his mind added to that. As far as when Bill fell for her well, who knows. If you are a book reader that is up for debate-but Bill lovers don’t jump on me I do believe he loved her and was attracted pretty early on. I just don’t get it when people think the only reason she starts being attracted to Eric is because of the blood. I think she was attracted to him also from the first time she saw him in Fangtasia. She said he was tall, blond radiant and he scared her to death! I take that to be she felt a physical attraction and it scared her, because other than sitting and looking bored what could he possibly have done to scare her. And just because I feel she was attracted to him doesn’t take away from her attraction to Bill. It is possible to be attracted to more than 1 person at a time! Ok fire away-I know it’s going to happen anyway. LOL!
    As far as what 2 vamps die-Godric will meet the sun, and I think Isabelle will die. i hope not-i like her. In the preview it looks like Stan with his brain hanging out-but this being TB almost nothing is as it seems at first! Also Stan is referenced in later books, not sure about Isabelle.

cocoablossoms Reply:

as a bil fan i won’t jump on you for that assessment. you can gather those same conclusions by what is shown in the show. again not necessary to read the books to understand that people. i just don’t like when people make it like there wasn’t anything between bill and sookie on their own. some people try to back track it to make it all false to make room for eric. i do think eric is manipulating a lot. but i don’t think everything that happens will be all about that. i stand behind bill and sookie being it, but i’m not going to dismiss whatever there is with eric that he earns aide from trickery. i just don’t like him, but i guess she manages to.

14. Lisa says:

I just want to see AS naked & they will have a happy viewer!
    Hurry the hell TB! lol

Michele Reply:

YES ME TOO!!!! ;)

15. kiwi says:

I agree with Liz, I think that Eric is going to take Sookie away from the explosion and try something sneaky (which Im totally ok with – go Eric!) and I think Bill will be so outraged that he goes over Eric’s head straight to the Queen to get things sorted out, unwittingly putting Sookie in the middle of big time Vamp politics and setting up for next season.

wkw Reply:

Nope. SM said in an interview that Bill won’t take this (Eric trying to steal Sookie) lying down, but that he would never ‘tattle’ on Eric. He’ll handle it his own way. Bill goes to the Queen to find out what to do about Maryanne.

Rowena Reply:

I remember a preview flash of Bill punching Eric. Could be part of his handling.

Dina Reply:

I really like the way you all think. I obessess over this show, and have read all the books.

I think AB goes with the basic storyline of the books, but when CH kills off someone who is a major part of the cast, he takes things in a different direction.

I think AB also changes the story to shake things up and also when CH has made something a little to simple. AB likes to amp up the drama.

S
    p
    o
    i
    l
    e
    r
    .What if Bill is actually going to get help re-Maryanne and Eric steps up to mess with Sookie, but then Bill is forced to get an actual position in the heirarchy (like the book) in order to keep Eric at bay? Then we know AB is going to go with the theme of book 3 in which Lorena and Bill’s disappearance happens.

Also–I wish they had gone the way of the book with Isabell and Hugo. I would like to see her again and do not want them to kill her off.

16. lovelylavendar says:

While there will be a triangle don’t think for a minute Bill will just give up Sookie…it blows my mind that viewers think she will just hop beds….not. it will be a work in progress, as of right now Sookie is curious about how Eric is built, ie, his humanity etc…but she loves Bill….am I the only one that finds it pathetic even for a vampire to try to get the girl to do it with trickery? I guess Eric is very human after all. Sookie and Bill aren’t just going to separate right away…my thinking is when he leaves to go see the queen is when Eric steps in so to speak and really starts messing with her head…due to the blood bond.
    I also think the two vamps are Godric and Isabelle..I quite like them…..I wish Lorena would go earlier than planned though….

Challie Reply:

I don’t think Bill will just slip away quietly either.

E/S will not have a blood bond. Bill and Sookie don’t even have a blood bond. They only have a blood tie.

17. Challie says:

I don’t think Eric is playing mind tricks on Sookie. It does sound like the Eric/Sookie scene is a dream, but I think it’s just Sookie realizing she does like Eric. AB stated in the Ausiello interview that the triangle would be started in the next couple of episodes. Also, in the upcoming episode, it will be 3 times that Eric has helped save her life (the maenad attack, the FOTS and the FOTS attack at Godric’s). She probably will not think he is the monster he was before. AB stated in the Ausiello interview that the triangle would be started in the next couple of episodes. You can’t have a triangle if the person in the middle doesn’t have feelings for 2 different people.

I wonder who the 2 vamps are? Godric and Isabel or Stan would be my guess.

Thanks for posting. :)

robin Reply:

I can’t see it being believable for Sookie after 2 days and declaring her love for Bill in front of all those Vampires,to start having feelings for a man that tortured and kept Lafayette her friend in the basement, and Jason is still going to have problems, Eric is not going to let him get away with being an accessory to Eddie’s killing..he might have said were even with doing V…but didn’t say anything about killing him…So I guess Eric will hold that over Sookie to get her to work for him.

Challie Reply:

You never know. I still think this is Alan Ball’s way of showing Sookie’s interest in Eric. I can’t wait until Sunday. :)

18. Lou says:

I still think it’s real and Eric sneaks into bed with Sookie – he obviously got a key for Lorena, why not one for himself? I doubt Sookie knows it’s him at that point, and maybe that’s why Bill punches him? I’ve had that gut feeling ever since the Comic Con preview. I figure if it’s a dream/whatever, they’d show something a lot more provocative than that. LOL

19. lovelylavendar says:

Challie, that makes sense…I think people forget what exackly a triangle is….3 people involved….Sookie of course being in the middle….we have to remember to not play Sookie as a fool….even Eric at this point respects her very much, and Godric has shown her great respect. AB has said it will very soap-op-ish, the triangle, so hopefully it will be funny as well………..Sookie is about to become a very lucky lady…..two hot vamps fighting over her….I’m 150% a Bill fan but it will be fun to watch.

Challie Reply:

Thanks! I can’t wait to watch it either, and I agree about Sookie being a lucky girl. :)

20. willkill4bill says:

AB takes his own path, so it could be Sookie injured and in need of blood. Or Eric is injured (per books)and she sucks whatever it is that substitutes the bullet out of him. Sookie looks good, not like she has been in an explosion, so I’m thinking he heals her. After ingesting his blood maybe she dreams of him and that is what we see in bed. So starts the blood bond that really messes with Sookie’s head. I think Bill will punch Eric for tricking her or because Eric is brazen enough to actually slip into bed with her. I hope Bill knocks at least one fang loose. :) I’m gonna need an avatar of that. I pray the second vamp to die will be Stan. HAVE MERCY. Isabel can easily fill that void for future storylines.

Kimbel Reply:

Stan why? I do like Isabel, she can read right through Eric and let him know it too.

willkill4bill Reply:

I’m sorry if I offended any Stan fans but the portrayal of Stan is horrible imo. Not because he has been totally rewritten. AB has rewritten others(Tara ,Laffy come to mind) with improvement. That is his prerogative. I see this guy I remind myself oh that’s suppose to be Stan then I think Yosmite Sam. He chews up the scenery and is a jackass. It’s a good chance we will see Stan in the future unless AB decides otherwise. Isabel is interesting and enjoyable to watch imo. We did end up with a better Godric due to I think AB’s shuffling characters about. Can’t win them all. I’ll just grit my teeth when he has screen time. :)

Kimbel Reply:

Not at all offended at all. (lol). I don’t know why I like that Texas Cowboy. LOL. but the fact he did murder Newlin’s dad is not a good look.

For some reason I think we won’t see him after the next episode. I just love the fact how pissed off he gets when Godric let Hugo go and told him he doesn’t think he would be safe if he stayed around.

Dina Reply:

I am with you, Isabel over Stan. And he would be a good appeasement to the humans since he admitted killing Newlin’s father.

However, I actually find Stan sexy!! That outfit, the Texas standoff attitude, his beard. He reminds me a little of a Village People version of a Texan, but for some reason I still think he is hot.

I need medication…(too long until Sunday)

21. Kierrah says:

I think that it’s some kind of dream sequence. Or maybe it really is him and she hasn’t figured it out yet, thinking it’s Bill? Either way, it makes for some good juicy drama! Pissed Bill is fun. I like pissed Bill. Bring it on AB!

22. DebraDebra says:

I do not think that Eric brings Sookie to a hotel room. For one, if you see the Comicon trailer where Bill punches Eric in face in front of the hotel room, they are all cleaned up (Eric is wearing a new shirt). Also, being an Eric fan, there is a fan picture of Alexander Skarsgard on set where his racer back tank top is ripped and he is covered in wounds. So unless vamps know how to quickly clean themselves instantaneously, I do not think Eric will do that. It is more of a dream sequence, from whom, I have no idea.

23. MovieSkank says:

TEAM FREAKING ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, i may ahve had a couple drinks, but i stilll stand by my decision!!!!!!!!!!

24. Mireya says:

I just think that even though I would also love to see Eric naked, I can’t help but want Sookie to stay with Bill. They have the hottest love scenes. I love that he is constantly claiming her as his. I don’t think Eric would be as possesive of her.

Ashley Reply:

im sorry but i have to disagree, i am totally team eric. And anyone who has read the books knows that eric is way more possesive then bill

Mireya Reply:

I haven’t read the books but I just don’t see Eric having as much passion towards Sookie as Bill.

wkw Reply:

I’ve read the books and I think Ashley is right. Eric IS more possessive. But I don’t see that as a good quality. Eric wants Sookie just because he wants her. Bill loves her for who she is, and for what he is when he’s with her. Eric covets her, Bill loves her. There, in a nutshell, is why I love Bill, and why I cannot fathom Sookie ever ending up with Eric.

25. Ashley says:

I believe that the series should have gone another way with the whole Lorena/Bill thing. How is he supposed to go running to her if he claims they will never see each other again??

wkw Reply:

He isn’t going to. He didn’t in the books. She ORDERED him to come to her…Charlaine Harris has confirmed that Bill had NO choice but to go. Bill did not leave Sookie of his own free will in Club Dead. That is from the author herself.

Dina Reply:

Do you think Lorena can undo her release of Bill in the series? It would be so bitchy of her to go somewhere near Louisiana, retake her control over him and then let Sookie “catch” him in bed with her. Sookie would never understand what had happened, and might just think he chose to cheat. Lorena could also secretly kidnap Bill first and keep him for a while so that Sookie is without him for several episodes in season 3.

Eric would totally move in on her then.

Kimbel Reply:

I think that Bill said she release me and made it plain and clear he was released. Now if he goes to Lorena it would be on his own free will. Now that will be a shake up.

She will be in the next episode I will rise, so it will be interesting to see if she will be a show regular going forward.

Bill said they will never meet up again has me to believe those two will be crossing sooner than he thinks because as she said they are immortal and forever is a mighty long time.

The way she is looking in the promo of the next episode she doesn’t look like she left town as was told to do.

wkw Reply:

Since they set it up this way, I think season 3 is going to go in a different direction. Either Lorena will be dispatched forthwith, OR she may threaten Sookie, in which case Bill might be blackmailed into going with her. I can’t see the same set up as in CD, but I trust Alan Ball to come up with something equally disturbing.

Bill would never ever leave Sookie willingly. He will be forced or blackmailed (for her protection) into it, if he leaves at all.

26. Patrick says:

LOL, all i didnt know was the “wanna join me?” one the vampire queen i bet can someone please tell me what happens to marrian and sam

27. Milez says:

Is it really not obvious about Eric And Sookie.. When Godric offers himself to the Sun, Sookie see’s that their is in fact “Good” in Eric, and that he is not the evil, Torturous Vampire he appears to be.. Especially after Godric explains himself to Eric, after Eric Offers a Human to feed on…

As of now, Bill and Sookie are crazy in love. While Eric has Sookies emotions and feelings inside of himself after forcing her to suck the Silver out of Eric, Eric starts the Mind games with Sookie. Those mind games, IMO will end up being more EVENTUALLY, maybe not until season 4 or end of season 3. As of now their is NO REASON TO THINK SOOKIE AND ERIC ACTUALLY GET TOGETHER. And When Bill goes to the Queen on help/advice on how to kill MaryAnne, Either the Queen is 1. Dead from Maryanne, or 2. Just feeding on humans. People who watch the show DO NOT NEED TO READ THE BOOKS FOR THIS!!!! The Books of Sookie Stackhouse are just an OUTLINE for Allan Ball to make this series and continue it! Do not read too much into it.