True Blood’s Jessica Clark “Lillith” is Back in Season 6

Posted by Lynnpd On March - 7 - 20139 COMMENTS

lillithvideoMILD SPOILER ALERT!

True Blood’s Jessica Clark admitted in an interview with HuffPost Live that we haven’t seen the last of her character of Lillith. She also explained about her costume, well, body paint, that took quite a bit of effort.

Not only is a huge amount of paint applied to her skin, but she has to maintain it throughout the day.

“They made me this cardboard tube, which they had to lower over my head, and then three people had to walk along holding it,” the actress explained. “That was how they would transition me from my dressing room to set … they would have to bring me lunch and semi-feed me because I would stick to things. By the end of the shoot day, I couldn’t even have my arms by my side because everything would stick. So they set up these posts where I could rest my hands.”

Since Jessica reveals that we haven’t seen the last of Lillith, we can look forward to seeing her in Season 6. How do you think she will be used in the new season? Leave us a comment below with your opinions.

Watch the entire interview below.

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

9 Responses to “True Blood’s Jessica Clark “Lillith” is Back in Season 6”

1. Rina says:

I wonder how Lilith will be incorporated into S6. Love Jessica Clark. She’s such a good sport.

[Reply]

2. Rowena says:

I’m surprised she’s returning for Season 6. An unlooked for development by me. Maybe she’ll be a mentor to her new creation, Bill Compton.

[Reply]

3. My Obsession says:

Say what???? Did not see this coming. I’m hoping she just took over Bill’s body for a brief moment at the end of last season, leaves him and goes back to being Lillith.

[Reply]

Sandy Reply:

Ya know, I didn’t even think of that! Sounds like it could happen. TB is great at leaving us with cliffhangers that keep us thinking about all kinds of possibilities for continuing storylines.

[Reply]

4. iamtrue2bill says:

It was so gratifying to hear Jessica extoll the virtues of Stephen Moyer, with whom she had most of her scenes. Everyone who works with him says how great he is and how welcoming and friendly too.

I’m hoping Lilith is in S6 to be defeated by Bill, and to go the way of all false gods – into the bloody beyond! No offense to Jessica, who seems like a terrific young lady, with a real dedication to her craft.

[Reply]

5. Sabrina says:

She will probably somehow “dislodge” herself from Billith, (you know like him being resurrected which is a bug theme in some religions) but leave him with some awesome new powers. Her and Bill will probably be running things side by side for the Vamps.

[Reply]