Two stills from Sunday’s True Blood Season Finale

Two stills from Sunday’s True Blood Season Finale

The first pic of Bill and Sookie you may already have seen as a magazine scan, this is the HQ version. Looks like we are in for a tender moment between the ex-lovers. Sorry Team Eric, we got no stills for you.

Thanks to LifeIsNotEasy for providing.

Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

September 09, 2011

Those are beauties, for sure.

September 09, 2011

Thanks, Shad and Life for providing.

September 09, 2011

WOW. That version is much nicer. Thank you. Man Bill looks freaking HOT. I have a feeling ***possible spoiler****that Sookie is gonna run from that ‘tender moment’ in tears :( Bummer.

September 09, 2011

I just thew up in my mouth a little bit. Thanks for the warning.

September 10, 2011

This! Sookie has a short memory :(

September 10, 2011

No I think she have amnesia.

September 09, 2011

Oh, my! I’m afraid this lovely scene means nothing good for these two. It looks like saying good-buy. Hope I’m mistaken!

September 09, 2011

@amyishot4bill – I think you’re correct that Sookie will run in tears. In the season finale preview we see Sookie outside a white house that I’m assuming is Bill’s crying, wearing a brown jacket with a white shirt underneath and her hair pulled back exactly like she is shown above.

September 09, 2011

Yep, that is what I think happens. I just wish SM would get naked one more time this season. I guess I will have to take him half clothed, covered in silver chains, and strapped to a wooden pole burning lol. damn it!

September 09, 2011

Thanks for King Gorgeous (them shoulders in a suit!) and I won’t interpret – just wait for Sunday.

September 09, 2011

A touching moment between Bill and Sookie and King Bill looking sooo handsome. Thanks for these, Shad & Life.

September 09, 2011

While the lack of hot sexy naked Bill has been difficult, it must be said that King Bill has just been exceedingly handsome and heart stopping this season.