Video: Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer at Animal Rescue Benefit

Wednesday September 23, Stephen and Anna hosted a benefit “A Night of Emotion” at LA Dogworks in Los Angeles. The fundraiser benefits ‘GOOD DOG ANIMAL RESCUE’ in Santa Monica (CA). Read the article here.

ladogworks2

September 24, 2009

Another tier with kneepads!?! So naughty! And wow, does he not look incredibly sexy in this clip? How will I get my mind off this and get some work done today?

September 24, 2009

This was great fun! Stephen, you are such a charmer. Delightful interview with both Anna and Stephen. And a good look at her beautiful ring. Thank you, Shad.

September 24, 2009

I love these two so much, what a perfect couple! Favourite was the kneepad comment, he’s hilarious and really is just a natural in front of the camera.

September 24, 2009

Yes, he is a wonderful interviewee!! Anna was not happy with the idea of dressing up her dogs! Don’t blame her. She had a lovely dress on! Stephen looks great in black! Love this couple!

September 24, 2009

Love both of them more and more: No dressing up of dogs – and Anna just grabbed a dress from her closet. SO down to earth!

September 24, 2009

I love Anna’s no bullshit attitide so so much. Seriously, she cracks me up. I’m with her, I hate people dressing up their dogs too. They’re dogs, not humans. Listen to Cesar Milan, people! LOL

And Stephen Stepyen Stephen…he’s SO funny. Why did he take a pic of the person who was filming him?? Hahahaha

September 25, 2009

me no likey dressing up dogs either. i aso like anna’s no bs attitude. no wonder stephen says she doesn’t take his crap haha.

September 25, 2009

She was like “WTF??” Haha. I love that she’s always herself, even when being interviwed. She doesn’t try to be someone she’s not.

I want to marry both Stephen and Anna right now, haha

September 25, 2009

ahahahaha!!!. seriously. i think a lot of people don’t get her bluntness but i love it and see why her and stephen work and why he is attracted to that. in a sense they both have no pretense. the difference is she’s “no nonesense” as he said and he’s the jokester.

September 25, 2009

They are both funny in 2 different ways :-)

September 24, 2009

They both looked amazing. Love Anna’s dress. He is so charming and funny . Kneepads lol “And that was the last question.”