Video: Stephen Moyer interviewed for Empire Magazine

During his stay in London Stephen Moyer was interviewed by Empire Magazine.

Tagged

October 15, 2009

Whoohoo! Love Stephen’s sexy French accent that he did there.;) What a great interview and what a great start to my morning. I hope he is getting some well deserved rest. He did a lot of inteviews. Not that I’m complaining or anything I can listen to him talk all day.;)

October 15, 2009

Lovely to listen to a Stephen interview with my morning coffee. And I’m proud to say that I’m one of the 30 per cent (I think that’s the right number)of viewers over 55 who watch TB. He can read from the phone book and I would love it!! Thanks, Shad, for this treat.

October 15, 2009

“True Blood ain’t like that…” haha, amen to that. Another very nice interview, more of a monologue, really–great. Keep talking, Stephen. We’re listening.

Loved the use of “ain’t” Is that something English people say?? LOL

everyone uses that!

October 15, 2009

Yup, reading from the phone book, tax statements anything would be worth a view. However, I’m glad that we can see him perform in other venues as well. Can’t wait to see him in Season 3; and I hope we see him lots!

October 15, 2009

Thank you Shad. You know I can never get enough of Stephen or Bill. Poor baby must have been exhausted from all those interviews in the UK but he treats each one as if it is the first and he trys to freshen up answers to repetitive questions. What a charmer.

October 15, 2009

Oh my God! All those interviews, he must be exausted, Bless him.His permance on True Blood is just amazing!I think the all britain media want to know more about him.

October 15, 2009

He looks so relaxed in these UK interviews, so open with his analyses of show, the genre, and comparisons to other vampire shows. It’s nice to see.

Contrast this to some of the goofy red carpet interviews where the interviewers are gals in low-cut gowns asking Stephen to bite their necks.

I’d like to move to the UK; I like their style.

October 15, 2009

Maybe UKs red carpet events is like that too, lol

October 15, 2009

I could watch this man all day long. My heavens that man is beautiful.

October 15, 2009

When Mr. Moyer talks about his Mum and some of the intense TB scenes. Heck….I can’t even watch those scenes with my hubby. Thanks for posting all of these delightful interviews. It’s a been pleasure to view them, and I’m counting down the time for S3.

October 16, 2009

Stephen is going to need a vacation from all the interviews and talk show appearances he made in the UK. Not that I mind watching them all! I just LOVE listening to his voice and watching all his mannerisms. He really does give great interviews full of honesty, humor ,and sincerity. After The Brits watch the first season they are going to fall in love with True Blood the way we here in the states have. ( I’m sure alot of them have already!)

October 16, 2009

AS HE IS A MODEST GENTLEMAN, STEPHEN NEVER MENTIONS THAT ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS FOR A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE WATCHING TRUE BLOOD, IS STEPHEN !! HE IS GREAT ! AND UNLIKE A LOT OF ACTORS, HE IS EVEN MORE GORGEOUS IN “REAL LIFE”. HE IS PERFECT AS BILL, AND BILL IS SOOOO SEXY. IN REAL LIFE, STEPHEN GETS TO SHOW HIS WONDERFUL SMILE, ORNERY GRIN, AND TERRIFIC SENSE OF HUMOR, AS WELL AS THE GREAT TRAITS THAT HE SHOWS IN BILL. I’D SURE WATCH HIM READ THE PHONE BOOK, OR SAY “ABCs”. HIS INTERVIEWS ARE SO FUN TO SEE. WHAT A DOLL !!

October 16, 2009

Great interview! When you think you have watched them all, another one pops up!