July 26, 2009

Thank you for all the great ComiCon posts!

July 26, 2009

Thank you for this! I can not believe how great they are together and still how some of them outstand: when Allan Ball talks is like a teacher lecturing everyone, Charlaine is like a big mamma, pointing all the differences between books and show; Anna is so cute explaining why she loves/hates her Sookie and, la créme de la créme- Alex and Steven are the top! How gorgeous they are and also how talented! I almost died gigling when the audience asked about pink spandex and Alex made that ballerina move with the -PINK- socks!!!!!

July 26, 2009

Great Job Shad! I bet sleep was something you haven’t experienced in a few days with all the new info and videos posted here…phew gf, you must be completely out of breath! Thank you so much for all efforts expended…again, you are the bees knees…I love the videos they are so informative and quite funny…this is the most creative ensemble cast ever formed with each and every one having their own unique qualities and over the top humor (especially Steve Moyer!)

July 26, 2009

Wait I can’t seem to load the dang vid right now weather issues here! LOL

So what happened with Alex & Deborah I have seem a pic of her leaning on him at the panel discussion & some think she has a crush on him, but I heard she has a boyfriend.
    She does seem giggly around him though. LOL

July 26, 2009

Not Alex’s biggest fan, but I would swoon and faint at the sight of a man like that. She’s really nervous in the videos. She’s just out of university, and she’s not accustomed to fame, so she’s a bit giddy. When she leans in, and Alex hugs her it was right after she had to tell the audience a story about the scene in epi 4 just after Bill & Sookie walk in with her & Hoyt on the sofa. She was really sick, so it was very difficult for her.

July 26, 2009

Oh yes, Deb has a boyfriend and is very much taken.

July 26, 2009

Thanks guy’s for describing it, we are having thunderstorms here I can’t load it for some reason.

Yeah Shad, I thought she has a BF.

I heard they asked Alex about his personal life, what did he say?

July 28, 2009

I’m Deb’s boyfriend but I must admit, I have a huge crush on Alex. What a dreamboat! (sigh)

July 29, 2009

ahahahaha!!!

July 26, 2009

Yes, Shad I would just like extend my greatest thanks to you. You are amazing keeping us fiends well informed about our addiction. Thank you, and promise you’ll try to get some sleep. :D

July 26, 2009

Shad, Thank you for these. You are the Best!
    We get to enjoy this terrific cast without the crushing crowds.
    Stephen makes my heart race every time he is on camera***sigh***thud

July 26, 2009

Thanks, Shad, for keeping us up to date and in the know. You are our True Blood goddess. *hugs*

July 26, 2009

Great videos. Thanks so much for posting those! I love how the cast all seems to genuinely like each other. My respect for Alan Ball only grows. He obviously knows how to surround himself with the best.

July 26, 2009

Love these! Anybody know why Ryan Kwanten was MIA?

July 26, 2009

What did Alex say about his personal life?
    I thought someone said he was asked that question but had trouble finding it on the clips.

July 26, 2009

So did Alex and Deborah come together? You know, them being the only ones “dressed up” and all, and that it was only those two in the interview with g4…

Umm come together? LOL

Deborah has a boyfriend & Alex was being sweet & supportive in that clip but they are not dating if that’s what you mean.

July 26, 2009

Cant friends share transportation?

July 26, 2009

Haha I am lost did you mean as in vehicle transportation?
        I don’t get it. LOL

July 28, 2009

I was dressed up too. Except for my crocs.

July 26, 2009

Part 5 has the super cute fangs discussion….

July 26, 2009

LOL that was hilarious, I read the text about the fang conversation, but to actually see and hear it was much better. If you continue to watch after they are finished talking about the fangs, Stephen seems to still be thinking about it, and has a very uh…interesting grin.

July 26, 2009

Thanks for all the great vids Shad. Get some sleep tonight GF…you’ve earned it!

July 27, 2009

Shad,you are the best!!!!

July 27, 2009

Thanks Shad. You’re really good to us .

July 27, 2009

Not understand Vampire ON BABY, someone could explain, PLEASE OBRIGADA.

July 27, 2009

Thank you Shad for making us feel that we were all there! I’m already making plans to go next year ( along with Paley hopefully!) I better start doing those extra shifts at the hospital!

July 27, 2009

Just want to add my thanks Shad……what would we do without you!?!