VOTE: Hottest Supporting Vampire!

Yet another vote, however, this time it’s not the leading men, but their supporting vampires who are getting the nod. While Stephen Moyer, Robert Pattinson and Paul Wesley may steal the spotlight in “True Blood”, “Twilight” and “The Vampire Diaries” — they all have blood-sucking sidekicks that give them a run for their money as the hottest vampire on-set!

0928vampire

Who is the hottest supporting vampire? I wonder who the visitors of this site will vote for? I’m guessing I already know.  The candidates are as follows:

• Cam Gigandet from “Twilight”
  • Kellan Lutz from “Twilight”
  • Alexander Skarsgård from “True Blood”
  • Ian Somerhalder from “The Vampire Diaries”

Click here to cast your vote.

September 29, 2009

Askarz FTW! No contest there…Cam was my (distant) 2nd choice. **crickets** What? He’s like the Eric of the Twilightverse (sadly, the poor creature was torn from limb to limb…those evil Cullens! LOL).

September 29, 2009

I had difficulty choosing between Ian and Kellan. But I had to choose Ian. He’s just too hot.

September 29, 2009

there’s simply no competition… those kids in Twilight?! and I watched The Vampire Diaries, Ian is evil enough and ok looking but no where near the continent of “Hottest”.

September 29, 2009

•Cam Gigandet from “Twilight” born 16 August 1982, 27-year-old, 6’ tall, hot physic, well built sexy blond, young face and good looking. James is a strong talented tracker. From web search probably he is about 80-years-old as a vampire. He was wasted in Twilight; I am looking forwards to watch him in following movies the priest with Stephen Moyer and Pandorum. Good acting with love interest Bella…
    •Kellan Lutz from “Twilight” 15 March 1985, 24-year-old, 6´ 1´sexy blond but has dark hair as Emmett, well built, he is not to my liking and he is quite tall turn 1935 he was probably in his 20s when he was turned because he still go to college. He is the strongest of all the Cullens family; just a background good act vampire. Bad acting with love interest, I means wife Rosalie…
    •Alexander Skarsgård from “True Blood” 25 August 1976, 33-years-old, 6’4”, Eric Northman very tall, blond, well built, hot physic a bit good old sort of face with puffy eyes over 1000- years- old as a vampire and he is the Sheriff of Louisiana Area 5. Compare to James, Emmett and Damon he is more classed into the Volturi group. He is strong scary and he can fly. Excellent acting, love interest Sookie…
    •Ian Somerhalder from “The Vampire Diaries” 8 December 1978, 31-year-old, 5’9″ hot, sexy handsome, dark, shorter than the above listed but he is also physically well built as well. Damon Salvatore is Stefan Salvatore’s older brother is bad to the bone, cynical. He is 175- years- old as a vampire, he is strong and he can shape shift. Good acting, love interest first Catherine now Elena…
    Alexander Skarsgård as Eric Northman is the winner. He is much older, stronger and he has some more status and class compare to the others…

September 29, 2009

I agree Skarsgard has more status and class, maybe also his European acting/and expression is so different than American. The part is so well written for him, a perfect cast.
      You forgot to mention that cleft chin :-)

September 29, 2009

Alexander Skarsgard hands down. (preferably behind my back with him clamped down on my neck….)

September 29, 2009

I voted….
    Of course, the Viking is winning by a landslide…. ♥♥♥♥♥

September 29, 2009

I voted, too. For the Viking. How could I not?

September 29, 2009

yep, voted for the Viking……

September 29, 2009

Sarah you said it! just remember “there’s no much thrill feeding on the willing” LOL

September 29, 2009

My Norse God, Mr. Skarsgard, I vote for thee! I will always always be true!

But I must say than Ian Somerhalder who plays Damon in the Vampire Diaries is definitely HOT to watch while True Blood is on hiatus. If you haven’t started watching, do!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m still an Eric Lover 4 Eva!!

September 30, 2009

I’m voting for Ian! Vampire Diaries started here in Australia last Monday night and we are all obsessed with him and the show! The countdown is on until we see more of him next Monday on Go!

September 30, 2009

No contest, Askars all the way although I must admit Ian is more classically good looking but Eric is sexier.

September 30, 2009

Vampire Diaries =>high-school vampire ?? (but Ian is hot)
    Twilight => kindergarten vampires

Well Eric Northam is f@#&ing sexy

October 01, 2009

Skarsgard by far.

The others are just highschool drama in my book.

October 02, 2009

No contest. I’ll take Mr. Alexander Skarsgard for the win.

October 09, 2009

Um, I’ll take the Viking. UGH. Mental orgasm just saying it. I’m on book nine right now- greatest series of books I’ve read in a LONG time. Bill is sooo Book 2… I shiver when Eric makes his appearances in the book! I get so frustrated with Sookie’s failed attempts at playing hard to get(but with morals). Just let it go, already! Anyway, I have a need for swede. You know why The Sookie Stackhouse series is so good? Because its like Twilight, but with NO BLUE BALLS!