VOTE: Hottest Supporting Vampire!

Posted by Lynnpd On September - 29 - 200918 COMMENTS

Yet another vote, however, this time it’s not the leading men, but their supporting vampires who are getting the nod. While Stephen Moyer, Robert Pattinson and Paul Wesley may steal the spotlight in “True Blood”, “Twilight” and “The Vampire Diaries” — they all have blood-sucking sidekicks that give them a run for their money as the hottest vampire on-set!

0928vampire

Who is the hottest supporting vampire? I wonder who the visitors of this site will vote for? I’m guessing I already know.  The candidates are as follows:

• Cam Gigandet from “Twilight”
  • Kellan Lutz from “Twilight”
  • Alexander Skarsgård from “True Blood”
  • Ian Somerhalder from “The Vampire Diaries”

Click here to cast your vote.

style="display:inline-block;width:468px;height:60px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-1607175887327377"
data-ad-slot="2898711400">

Share with your friends
Facebook Twitter Plusone Pinterest Tumblr Stumbleupon Reddit Digg Email

18 Responses to “VOTE: Hottest Supporting Vampire!”

1. BBB says:

Askarz FTW! No contest there…Cam was my (distant) 2nd choice. **crickets** What? He’s like the Eric of the Twilightverse (sadly, the poor creature was torn from limb to limb…those evil Cullens! LOL).

2. Sookie says:

I had difficulty choosing between Ian and Kellan. But I had to choose Ian. He’s just too hot.

3. P says:

there’s simply no competition… those kids in Twilight?! and I watched The Vampire Diaries, Ian is evil enough and ok looking but no where near the continent of “Hottest”.

4. Rogue says:

•Cam Gigandet from “Twilight” born 16 August 1982, 27-year-old, 6’ tall, hot physic, well built sexy blond, young face and good looking. James is a strong talented tracker. From web search probably he is about 80-years-old as a vampire. He was wasted in Twilight; I am looking forwards to watch him in following movies the priest with Stephen Moyer and Pandorum. Good acting with love interest Bella…
    •Kellan Lutz from “Twilight” 15 March 1985, 24-year-old, 6´ 1´sexy blond but has dark hair as Emmett, well built, he is not to my liking and he is quite tall turn 1935 he was probably in his 20s when he was turned because he still go to college. He is the strongest of all the Cullens family; just a background good act vampire. Bad acting with love interest, I means wife Rosalie…
    •Alexander Skarsgård from “True Blood” 25 August 1976, 33-years-old, 6’4”, Eric Northman very tall, blond, well built, hot physic a bit good old sort of face with puffy eyes over 1000- years- old as a vampire and he is the Sheriff of Louisiana Area 5. Compare to James, Emmett and Damon he is more classed into the Volturi group. He is strong scary and he can fly. Excellent acting, love interest Sookie…
    •Ian Somerhalder from “The Vampire Diaries” 8 December 1978, 31-year-old, 5’9″ hot, sexy handsome, dark, shorter than the above listed but he is also physically well built as well. Damon Salvatore is Stefan Salvatore’s older brother is bad to the bone, cynical. He is 175- years- old as a vampire, he is strong and he can shape shift. Good acting, love interest first Catherine now Elena…
    Alexander Skarsgård as Eric Northman is the winner. He is much older, stronger and he has some more status and class compare to the others…

P Reply:

I agree Skarsgard has more status and class, maybe also his European acting/and expression is so different than American. The part is so well written for him, a perfect cast.
    You forgot to mention that cleft chin :-)

5. Sarah says:

Alexander Skarsgard hands down. (preferably behind my back with him clamped down on my neck….)

6. lovinvampirebill says:

I voted….
    Of course, the Viking is winning by a landslide…. ♥♥♥♥♥

7. Rowena says:

I voted, too. For the Viking. How could I not?

8. lovelylavendar says:

yep, voted for the Viking……

9. P says:

Sarah you said it! just remember “there’s no much thrill feeding on the willing” LOL

10. BlondBreather says:

My Norse God, Mr. Skarsgard, I vote for thee! I will always always be true!

But I must say than Ian Somerhalder who plays Damon in the Vampire Diaries is definitely HOT to watch while True Blood is on hiatus. If you haven’t started watching, do!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m still an Eric Lover 4 Eva!!

11. Sue says:

I’m voting for Ian! Vampire Diaries started here in Australia last Monday night and we are all obsessed with him and the show! The countdown is on until we see more of him next Monday on Go!

12. vigwig says:

No contest, Askars all the way although I must admit Ian is more classically good looking but Eric is sexier.

13. Anca says:

Vampire Diaries =>high-school vampire ?? (but Ian is hot)
    Twilight => kindergarten vampires

Well Eric Northam is f@#&ing sexy

14. Anna says:

Skarsgard by far.

The others are just highschool drama in my book.

15. Deanna says:

No contest. I’ll take Mr. Alexander Skarsgard for the win.

sookie/bill 4ever Reply:

DITTO.

16. Sarah O says:

Um, I’ll take the Viking. UGH. Mental orgasm just saying it. I’m on book nine right now- greatest series of books I’ve read in a LONG time. Bill is sooo Book 2… I shiver when Eric makes his appearances in the book! I get so frustrated with Sookie’s failed attempts at playing hard to get(but with morals). Just let it go, already! Anyway, I have a need for swede. You know why The Sookie Stackhouse series is so good? Because its like Twilight, but with NO BLUE BALLS!