6 All new Mini Episodes of True Blood to air after each S2 episode

6 All new Mini Episodes of True Blood to air after each S2 episode

Get ready for the new season with a drop of True Blood.  There will be six new True Blood mini-eposides that will not be shown in Season 3 written by Alan Ball and airing beginning May 2 right after the rebroadcast of each Season 2 episode. Watch the video to learn more.

Thanks to LifeIsNotEasy for the video.

Here are some screencaps from this video:

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

April 18, 2010

Many thanks to Life for posting the vid so quickly! I can’t figure these mini-episodes out. Are they completely outside of show canon, or will this be stuff that happens between the seasons that we’ll just never actually see in the show? How in the world is Bill not kidnapped if this is actually happening?

*scratches head in confusion*

Still looking forward to seeing them, though!

April 18, 2010

As the ad says, these minisodes are canon (To the TV show), and is whats happening between the time season 2 ends, and the time season 3 begins.

Mmmm Eric

April 18, 2010

But Bill was kidnapped at the end of season 2 and the beginning of season 3, yet he’s at his house in the promo – how does that make any sense? I like the idea that the Bill stuff and the Sookie/Tara stuff happened before Bill and Sookie’s big night out. And Jessica’s stuff is probably a prelude to her attacking the trucker.

April 21, 2010

It’s possible. I read the book so I know what happens. Just roll with it.

April 22, 2010

I read the book too, but obviously none of this stuff happened in it so it’s not like they’re much of a guide.

April 25, 2010

Yeah if you guys want to know, just read the book! It’s amazing!

April 18, 2010

Life, you are wonderful. Thanks so much for grabbing the vid and Lynn for posting it here. I’m not sure if these are supposed to be “between seasons” snippets or if flashbacks are involved. I guess we’ll find out come May 2.

April 18, 2010

If Bill opened the door to me with that chest showing, I’d have that same smile frozen on my face. I think she’s a wedding planner, or the dress shop lady, or the jeweller. Maybe after he leaves Sookie at Lafayette’s house. He could have called her from Dallas. Or maybe it’s early in the evening of the proposal. He kept his robe, that’s been travelling with him for half a century or more.
    So cool that they’ll be filling in some blanks, in all the storylines.

April 18, 2010

Oops. Thanks LifeisNotEasy! Thanks so much for putting these up so quickly!! I can’t see them where I live.

April 18, 2010

I know, I squealed a bit when I saw him in that robe answering the door. I think you’re right about her being a planner or the jeweler – we wondered how Bill got the ring so quickly.

If they’re going to go back and fill in some blanks, I want to see those two weeks from the end of season one where Bill and Sookie were in bed the whole time. Pretty please!

April 19, 2010

You and me both, Lou!!! Now THAT would be must-see!!

My goodness, but Bill looks freaking HOT in that clip!!! YUMMY!!!

Thanks, Life!!

April 19, 2010

I like your thoughts wiwa. How could Bill have arranged all that for Sookie without having someone stop by????
      Could be the jeweler, Rest. owner, shop owner…etc. He left no stone unturned for his lady love!!

And oh honey, keep opening that robe just a little bit more, need to see that glorious chest hair. Like on Details mag cover.
      SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sexy!!!

April 19, 2010

Thnx!!!! “WIWA” I was thinkin’ that he maybe it’s like “HUNG” a male prostitute! l♥ve all the pics…OMG!!! PAM & ERIC r having the same taste…Yvetta is coming to town..the HO-DANCER!!!

April 19, 2010

Yep, I think you’re right, it’s the jeweler at Bill’s door, and he’s wearing a robe because he’s in the process of getting ready to go out to dinner with Sookie. Or she could be a travel agent with the tickets, or a “day assistant” working for Bill or the Queen.

April 18, 2010

I can’t wait to see these. I am sure it will all click when we see them. Sexy Bill oh yummmy.

April 18, 2010

Thanks, Life! Building even more excitement for S3!

April 18, 2010

Thank you Life for posting these little tidbits! I love them! I also think it is the dress or ring lady visiting Bill and also at the beginning of the clip. Sookie is holding that white cardboard box in which her lilac dress came in, so I think I may be right in my assumptions! Isn’t this great!

April 18, 2010

what clever idea!! with fans wanting more episodes(longer season) and waiting DOES sucks, the mini episodes came before S3 makes sense.
    Love Pam and Eric both give their hellos to the Czech stripper.

April 19, 2010

I love it too! Eric working that sport chic again lol

April 19, 2010

Re-watching a few times makes me think they are embellishments of scenes that we saw in the latter episodes of two. Little extras to fill in some blanks. And Bill is looking hot. I didn’t say that before. Shame on me … what was I thinking?

April 19, 2010

Thank you Life and Lynn and Alan Ball for this. Oh I’m loving this soon to be extra helping of TB but mostly more of Bill and Tara I too have always wondered where does Bill get his money?

April 19, 2010

Any idea if these short episodes will be published elsewhere?
    We can’t receive HBO here in Europe :(

April 19, 2010

Don’t worry about that, they will be available somewhere online. In live in Europe too ;)

April 19, 2010

Okay, I very much hope so :) It’s been far too long!!!

April 19, 2010

I say it again: Allan Ball is a genius. What a good idea … Oh, Bill is damaged …
    Thanks to all who share with us those coveted moments with TB and the Bill…. mums. mums…

April 19, 2010

Pam and Eric! Love it when they said “Hello” in unison.

April 19, 2010

Something I noticed in that scene, there was an open bottle of TB on the table with a straw, Eric drinking it? if he is since when? in S1 he said he doesn’t know how Bill could drink the stuff, wonder what’s changed?

Oh god I can’t wait!!!

April 19, 2010

OMG, I can’t wait either. One of my biggest biggest mind boggling question was how did Bill find the time to get the dress, ring, tickets, etc….. He was with Sookie the whole time in Dallas and also when they returned to Bon Temps to deal with Maryanne’s mess. He lefted her just before dawn and then we see him him Jessica for the big night out.

I also think it is the ” ” wedding planner or this person was sent by the Queen giving Bill orders to ask Sookie to marry him? All this speculating is killing me!!!!

As for the stripper scene, I absolutely love the expression on Pam’s and Eric’s face. Priceless for Pam!

Oh my, I almost hit send, but with Jessica, I think it is when she meets the truck driver just before her midnight snack!

April 19, 2010

And I forget to ask, How long are this mini episodes? And, Thank you so much for posting!!! :) :) :)

April 19, 2010

Does anyone think that woman who calls on Bill (let’s call her the jeweler, for now) looks like someone with something up her sleeve? In a screencap of her, with the way they’ve played the light across her face in profile, she looks a lot like one of those witches in books from my childhood. I also noticed that Bill was frowning quizzically at her. Wonder what this means because if she’s a simple jeweler making a delivery per his specifications, why would he be frowning like that? I mean, heck, the ring is a Solitaire and he would have specified the quality, so what’s with the frown?

April 19, 2010

Maybe it is a messager from the Queen? My head hurts from speculating? lol

April 19, 2010

Could that lady at the door be Andy Bellfleur’s sister Portia? She was frumpy looking like they described in the books. I think she is a lawyer. Can’t remember which book she shows up in first. hmmm….

April 20, 2010

The first time I saw this clip I immediately thought “oh, so Bill got his money from being a gigolo!” But the idea that the woman is there to sell him an engagement ring makes much more sense! He just looked so hot answering the door with his chest showing that I thought MAN WH0RE!!

April 27, 2010

Now, Bill can be my gigolo any time! That man makes my eyes bleed when I look at him! Love the Bill. x

April 20, 2010

It’s cool that Alan has Bill meet Portia. Eric and Pam…..YES!!! That stripper use to be on a soap and I saw her in The women ( a horrible movie I watch 30-35mins of it and she played jada pinkett’s gf)

I hope these mini’s are 10-15mins long and can I get more Lafayette!!!
    Thank you for the post! (^_^)

May 02, 2010