Anna Paquin makes “World’s Most Beautiful 2011”

Anna Paquin makes “World’s Most Beautiful 2011”

People Magazine has come out with their “World’s Most Beautiful 2011” list and True Blood’s Anna Paquin has made the list. The new issue that includes the full story will be on the stands Friday, April 15.

She is featured in a video where she is asked about beauty and what makes her feel most beautiful and she says: “I feel most beautiful when I look at the way my husband [Stephen Moyer] looks at me. It really doesn’t get much better than that.”

source: people.com

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

April 13, 2011

That is such a lovely thing to say and given how they look at each other I can certainly see the truth of Anna’s statement.

April 13, 2011

WOW, now that was a beautiful thing to say. I envy her that feeling, but I’m also very happy for her! :)

P.S: LOVE her look in the video! Gorgeous!

April 13, 2011

Everyone can see they are so in love the way they both look at each other. That was a perfect answer and it’s obvious their love for each other illuminates them both. She looks extra gorgeous in this video.

April 13, 2011

She looks stunning in this video!!! She always does though. What beautiful answers she gave to her questions. I love the part when says “in the way her husband looks at her”. What a wonderful video. Congratulations to Anna.

Thanks Lynn for posting it.

April 13, 2011

Anna looks gorgeous in the video. What a heartfelt, sweet answer she gave. To see her husband look at her with such love … Anna is so right, it doesn’t get any better than that.

April 13, 2011

She is so beautiful. she was simply stunning, especially in that pink frilly number!!

April 13, 2011

That is so sweet… I concur, it doesn’t get much better than that! These two make a wonderful couple..

April 13, 2011

That’s so sweet and she’s getting all teary-eyed mentioning him. True love there folks!

April 13, 2011

wow Lynn, I am late to the party, since I just saw this when people sent me an email. You are about as on top of your sites as anyone could be. I had to hold myself back from crying. Maybe, my next life I will feel beautiful when someone I love looks at me like that. It must be the sweetest feeling. xxoo karin

April 13, 2011

Awww, what a sweet thing to say. And she’s absolutely right.

Anna looks beautiful in the video. People magazine did right by including her in the Most Beautiful list.

April 14, 2011

Nice words…..I think I jealous……

April 14, 2011

Anna is absolutely stunning! I love her in that pink frilly dress but her hair and eyes look so good! I also want to be loved like Anna is loved!

April 14, 2011

I do love Anna! What a smart, talented and beautiful young woman.

April 14, 2011

So happy for Anna and Stephen. This video was so touching….Anna is beautiful inside and out!

April 14, 2011

When I think of Anna Paquin before TB, and now, I see a woman who has grown into herself. She is so lovely, she has such presence, and I think a really solid sense of self. There is a quiet confidence from knowing she is loved completely – just beautiful!

April 14, 2011

Anna is beautiful and I like what she had to say. Deneuve is a favourite of mine too. Weren’t Bardot and Deneuve both used as models for busts of Marianne?
    The bit at the end about her husband was so genuine and sweet.