Ausiello reveals Season 2 Spoilers

Ausiello reveals Season 2 Spoilers

Michael Ausiello of EW.com twittered the other day that he has received the screeners of the first 4 episodes to True Blood’s Season 2.

Our own Sanna ask Ausiello this question: Since you’ve seen the first four True Blood episodes of season 2, is there anything you can share? –Sanna

Ausiello: They’re bloody fangtastic! (Never. Gets. Old.) Seriously, season 2 — premiering June 14 — gets off to a thrilling, gory, scary, sexy, disgusting, funny, suspenseful start. Alan Ball would drive a wooden stake through my heart if I spoiled any of the big twists (i.e. my lips are sealed about the fate of a certain flamboyant vampire blood dealer), but here are a few juicy morsels to whet your appetite:

•    There are three orgies, all of them powered by Maryann’s (Michelle Forbes) aphrodisiac fairy dust.
•    Alexander Skarsgard’s Nordic vamp has an extremely homoerotic encounter with a character who shall remain nameless. In related news, there are about two dozen gratuitous shirtless shots in the first four episodes, all of them belonging to either Mehcad Brooks (Tara’s new BF, Eggs) or Ryan Kwanten (Jason).
•    Sookie has a very revealing conversation with a new character in episode 4.
•    If you’re wondering what secret Merlotte’s newest waitress (played by Ashley Jones) is harboring, a clue can be found on her skin.

source

Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

homoerotic encounter!!! yaw! is he leaving Sookie alone LOL

May 28, 2009

Spoilers should NOT turn my excitement into confusion.

May 28, 2009

I love all of these little mentions. Homoerotism?? Yes! Orgies with fairydust?? Yes!

LOL

May 28, 2009

Oh, I just went to his site and saw that he picked my question! Yay!

“Question: Since you’ve seen the first four True Blood episodes of season 2, is there anything you can share? –Sanna”

Whohoo!

LOL

May 28, 2009

I was wondering if that was you! I will mention it in the post!

May 28, 2009

I think I spammed his mailbox a bit with True Blood questions, so I guess he had to cave in, lol lol

May 28, 2009

Our own Swedish stalker :)

May 29, 2009

Good work, Sanna!

May 28, 2009

Oh these spoilers! I can’t help myself from reading them, am usually sorry that I did, and they always seem to be spot on. Sounds like we’re going to have some major orgie discussions (what’s weirder, to discuss orgies or be a participant?)… I’d better start resting up!

May 28, 2009

Eric and homerotic encounter? My guess is it’s his “turning” scene which we will see in flashbacks.

I LOVE his enthusiasm – “they’re bloody fantastic”.

I wonder who Sookie has a “revealing conversation” with in episode 4. Barry in Dallas perhaps?

May 28, 2009

I think homoerotic encounter can relate to flashbacks or maybe to the orgies, where he plays his role…

A revealing conversation is very very ambiguous term, nevertheless it could be Barry…

May 28, 2009

My thoughts exactly. Was it confirmed if Godric was his maker?

May 28, 2009

I think it’s still just theory.

May 28, 2009

It’s just gonna be awkward if it’s Godric, because the guy who plays him looks really young. I don’t want Eric to look like a perv..lol Still love him though.

This is why I hope it will be – forever – just a theory. LOL

May 28, 2009

My guess too, Susan. His maker was homosexual, and he was with him for quite a while. I’m interested in all the character’s backstories …and Eric’s promises to be dynamical (this coming from a true blue Bill-o-phile).

May 28, 2009

This is fascinating. He’s over 1,000, I don’t think it’s too far fetched to think that he’s probably tried a bit of everything by now. *giggles*

If Godric is his maker… I just have this hilarious vision of a 15 year old dragging a giant viking into a hole in the ground.

May 29, 2009

Bill-o-phile? WOW, what´s that? Please explain!!! *gggggggg*

May 28, 2009

Congrats, Sanna, on having your question chosen. Sounds like the season is going to be one amazing thrill ride.

Thanks! Hehe

May 28, 2009

Btw, I really admire your strategy:
    “I think I spammed his mailbox a bit with True Blood questions, so I guess he had to cave in”
    LOL

May 28, 2009

The first 4 episodes and lots of shirts off – yeah!! But wait Bill/Steve is not mentioned as one to have his off!!
    Congrats Sanna on your spamming!

May 28, 2009

Cool, so Sookie leaves Bill for a gay vampire, ouch.

May 28, 2009

LOL! I’m trying to figure out who the ouch is for – is it for all 3??

I haven’t seen spoilers about Sookie leaving Bill, are there any out there? If we’re going by the books, she doesn’t leave him for anyone.

I second this, haha

May 28, 2009

I think they should put the Eric & Kendall characters together…. that would be hot! and alot of pretty. Both blondes , tall – YUM!

May 28, 2009

Who is Kendall? Why don’t I know that name??

May 28, 2009

Three orgies? And that’s just in the first four episodes. My goodness!

And lots of shirtless action from Eggs and Jason. I am so there. :D

May 28, 2009

I like how Ausiello worded the Lafayette reference. He called it a twist, which I infer as being, “things aren’t what they appear to be”. Last night I re-watched the Alan Ball 30-minute special and in the scene where Tara confronts Miss Jeannette in the store where Miss Jeannette works, I saw that Miss Jeannette is wearing the same color of fingernail polish as on the toes of the foot hanging out the back of Andy’ car.

So, with that in mind, and how AB likes to be sneaky and throw our red herrings–and I think having Lafayette paint his toenails on camera and then the foot hanging out the back of the car was a definite red herring, I definitely think the season’s first dead person will be Miss Jeannette.

May 28, 2009

He mentions some disgusting moments. Wanna bet that one of them is Mike Spencer, orgy participator! That is one image I could do without.

May 28, 2009

Shad – As the force behind the preeminent True Blood website, won’t there be some preview screeners coming your way?

May 28, 2009

From your mouth to HBO’s ear. I am afraid they got lost in the mail.

May 29, 2009

Oh Shad, I’m in Los Angeles and they could reach me very quickly. Hell, I’ll even pick them up from HBO! I can forward them to you right after I watch them. LOL

May 29, 2009

Orgies and fairies and drunks, oh my! Orgies and fairies and drunks, oh my! I am not gonna be able to take this! ALL MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE!! Eric in a gay encounter (do YOU, Eric!) And if it is with Bill, I will scream so loud you will hear me cross-country. I know my guys love each other, they should be allowed to show it. I already got a look at Mechad Brooks’ chest. All I’ve got to say is ‘Have Mercy’. And we get three orgies…I’m gonna be in over-stimulation city!

May 30, 2009

MBB writes : “Eric in a gay encounter (do YOU, Eric!) And if it is with Bill, I will scream so loud you will hear me cross-country.”

I would pay triple to see that!

May 29, 2009

has anyone seen alex(aka eric) in the lady gaga video?

May 29, 2009

I saw it today and he is one hunk of burning love! and I am glad that he throws her off a balcony! she’s not worthy.