Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

December 01, 2009

Just the phrase “Bill Compton’s wife” makes me jealous…

December 01, 2009

LOL I was thinking the same thing! This show has me so mesmerized…

December 01, 2009

me too, I am looking forwards to see the flashback of Bill life.

December 01, 2009

I am so excited about this. I have been hoping to see some more of Bill’s past. This is just fabulous!

December 01, 2009

This flashback promise to be amazing, i almost can’t wait!!!!
    I miss Bill, 2010 june are so far away…

December 01, 2009

Oh, I need to say, Shanon is a beatiful lady, well cast

December 01, 2009

She’s absolutely gorgeous, but I’m not familiar with her work. I can’t wait to find out how they use Caroline and what we’ll see of Bill/Caroline’s history. I’m always up for learning more about my favorite vamp!

December 01, 2009

I am not familiar with her work. She’s a lovely lady, and I’m sure will do a fine job as Caroline. And she’s a lucky gal, playing opposite Stephen. I’m so looking forward to this whole flashback scenario and their scenes together.

December 01, 2009

I am beyond excited to see flashbacks of Bill and Caroline! Is it June yet?

December 01, 2009

Sheäs very pretty. She looks a bit vampire-ish on that pic, lol

I’m excited about this storyline, but I’m kinda indifferent to her so far, to be honest

December 01, 2009

She is a pretty girl. I have wanted to see Bill with his wife Caroline since I picked up the first book years ago. I am not familiar with her work but I hope she brings her A game to play opposite Stephen and to be a lost love of Bill’s. Kudos to Shannon for getting a very coveted role. I can’t wait.

December 01, 2009

I am soooo looking forward to this. She looks like she could be Jessica’s great-great-great-great-grandma. It would be cool if Bill finds out some day that Jessica really is family.

December 01, 2009

She’s a very beautiful and sweet looking young lady. She looks very young atleast in this photo – what is her age? I would take her for about 14. Isn’t Bill supposed to be about 30 or more?

December 01, 2009

She is 29 according to imbd. That may be an older photo. Caroline was just a tad younger than Bill but not by much.

December 01, 2009

I think she is great, and I have seen her on Grey’s. She is 29, perfect….and back then they married young…Bill was 30..but looks much older of course…..she has a young, sweetness about her, what I would expect of his wife. But she will also be a strong southern woman as well.
    Cannot wait for the flashbacks!

December 02, 2009

Lovely I know you know this and agree but I just wanted to state that Bill looks older only because of the kabuki makeup they used on him. Season one he could not have looked better. Now maybe if we all turn and chant together towards the set, Give us back the Bill that walked into Merlottes and made us swoon. Please do not plaster his beautiful face and muck up his hair.
      Run Stephen if you see them coming at you with a tub of white paste. One shade darker on your hair and run your fingers thru it and you are camera ready.

I think that is an old head shot of Shannon . She looks like she is in the eight grade.

December 02, 2009

yes..she does look very young in that picture….almost like a teen…yeah…..they did make Bill look older because of his awful makeup……

December 03, 2009

When I see Bill in that bad make-up I think they are trying to make budget and buy the cake powder from the old Halloween stuff at the 99 cent store. Please make-up artists look at your work on the screen, not just in the flesh.

December 03, 2009

I agree with all of you. I would rather them just not put any white makeup on the vampires. In the books the vampires are described as having beautiful skin. In the show, there makeup just looks like crap. i hope AB takes the hint. The viewers shouldn’t be noticing the actors makeup, but we are. It’s so bad that it’s distracting.

December 04, 2009

HI DEF doesn’t help. I cannot watch the show in HI DEF. The makeup and hair is too distracting to me in HI DEF.

December 01, 2009

Is Shannon the lady that plays McSteamy’s love child? If so, she looks splendid for a 29 year old. Bravo. Can’t wait for 2010!

December 02, 2009

No she’s not McSteamy’s love child. She played the role of Amanda in the beginning of this season. Can’t wait to see her portrayal of Caroline!

December 02, 2009

was she one of the Mercy West residents that got fired? To me she looks more like Sloan’s daughter, uh, Sloan.

December 02, 2009

Wasn’t she the girl George saved?

December 02, 2009

mcsteamy’s love child, bill comptoms wife. i hate her. (just kidding) this is just unfair. her career will take off now!!!
      then i’ll have 2 or 10 women to compete with.

December 01, 2009

I hope TB gets the Louisiana Reconstruction (post Civil War era) correct for this flashback.

December 01, 2009

She looks adorable. Am looking forward to see this little bit of storyline in Season 3.

December 01, 2009

She is gorgeous!!!! This should be good

December 03, 2009

Shannon Lucio will be a wonderful “Bill Compton’s wife”. Just saying “Bill Compton’s wife” has made my day and any plot line with Bill in it will be great. Welcome to the TB family Shannon.

December 23, 2009

I think Shannon Lucio will play a great wife to Bill in his past life. I Hope Alan Ball goes deep into the past of not only Bill.. But Eric as well.. I would love to see some of the things they did GOOD/BAD and some of the people they met along the way would open up a whole new outlook.