Exclusive clip from Season 3 to be shown during the finale of ‘Lost’

Exclusive clip from Season 3 to be shown during the finale of ‘Lost’

HBO will premiere an exclusive clip from the first episode of True Blood, Season 3 during Sunday night’s Lost finale on ABC.

To see the clip, viewers need to DVR Lost and look out for the True Blood promo. Embedded in the True Blood promo is a special QR code. To access the clip, simply take a picture of the QR code on your smartphone. This will require a QR code reader, here are our preferred apps:

o   Inigma – http://www.i-nigma.com/Downloadi-nigmaReader.html
o   NeoReader – http://get.neoreader.com/

PLEASE NOTE: The QR code that will give viewers access to  the exclusive clip from the first episode of True Blood, Season 3 will occur in the NY, LA and Philadelphia markets only.

QR codes that serve as hyperlinks to other content. In many parts of the world the scanning of a QR Code has become the door to the mobile Internet for the average mobile user.  Here’s what the code can look like, if you don’t know:

Be sure to set your DVR’s to record in order to see the clip, it’s the only way to see it.

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

TBQH I’m not that in to Alex but hotdamn! :o

_____________ *that’s my heart flatlining

May 21, 2010

Eric seems to be thrusting in the direction of the problem, Duffman style. Sorry, that pic seems to have done something to my brain.

May 21, 2010

classy Eric. stay classy.

May 21, 2010

I’ll bet Yvetta is in the basement with him.

Looks good !

May 21, 2010

Take it back Sterling, take it back!!
      Ay, yi, yi.

May 21, 2010

Absolutely she’s with him. Remember the clip of Pam walking up the basement stairs smiling as she looks back into the basement? Looks like she’s looking at sex.

What do you wanna bet Eric will have her hands tied to that torture wheel and be taking her like Jason took Maudette Pickens?

Sweet Lord!!!!!!!
    No point in the flue shot if I’m going to die in a couple of days, right?

May 21, 2010

:O My mouth just filled up with saliva…

May 21, 2010

Sookie looks like she is in the dress she was wearing in the last episode. I can not wait for the next season. I will be watching Lost on Sunday for Ian and True Blood it seems. lol

May 21, 2010

I won’t be able to DVR … not worth explaining why. Sookie seeking out Eric for help in locating Bill. I’ll have to wait for the episode to air.

Damn…

May 21, 2010

Yep looks like Sookie is interrupting something.
    Filthy basement/torture dungeon = love nest Really? Pass the Purell.

no kidding? huh

May 21, 2010

Maybe Sookie comes to the club and demands to see the basement thinking that Eric has Bill down there. She just interrupts Eric with Yvetta upstairs first? That would make the most sense to me.

May 21, 2010

anything is a possibility……

May 21, 2010

OMFG … Who cares where he’s at. It’s ERIC and tthat is the only thing that matters.

HOT

May 21, 2010

Although I agree with you that Eric is Hot… I care about the story as well. =)

May 21, 2010

I hope you are right JasperAnn.

May 21, 2010

Maybe he was doing some housework done there. *lol*

Call me sick if you want, but I found the whole dungeon thing kinda hot. ;-)

May 21, 2010

Eric in a dungeon or ANYONE else in the best B&B in … the world.

ERIC hands down and a million times over.

NO CONTEST

May 21, 2010

Since last year they say always “naked Eric” no surprise. I only care what he thinks and what he says to Sookie.

May 21, 2010

guys can anyone post it on youtube or sth because I’m in Egypt and i can’t do the whole code thing .

Thanks

May 21, 2010

ScorpioGirl, I’m sure it will be available, no worries!
      and wow…hello from Egypt. Glad to have ya :D

May 22, 2010

well Thank you =D The ASkars obsession can get to you wherever you are ;)

May 21, 2010

I’ll be watching Lost, so I’ll try it out. Can’t wait to see the look on Sookie’s face when she interrupts Eric and Yvetta.

May 21, 2010

So are we thinking full frontal? ;)

May 21, 2010

Yes. We are “thinking” full frontal. Have been since the second Eric/Alex walked on to the show.

I know Alexander is willing to “go there” and if anybody in the world has the ability and “nerve” it would be Allen Ball and it IS HBO … so here’s hoping!

Bout time we kicked down those archaic double standard walls and who better than Alex to go FF?

No one. Bring it on!

May 22, 2010

Well said LUVERIC I agree with you completely. Alex is a very brave and wonderful actor and I’m also confident that he would have no problem going there as you have already said.

As long as we get plenty of Eric no matter what he is or isn’t wearing I’ll be a very happy lady.

May 21, 2010

im a little confused does this mean if u dont have dvr you wont be able to see this clip on sunday?

May 21, 2010

i think Sookie gets pissed and goes to Fangtasia and demands that Eric show her the dungeon to prove that he doesn’t have Bill down there. Erics face looks like he’s saying “See, i told you so” kind of a look.

haha
      I think you are right…
      sookie dosen’t trust Eric and Pam took her down there knowing too well what he was doing down there……:P

May 22, 2010

lol, that is the same thing I said up there in the comments. Great Minds think alike. His face is what made me think it too. It is totally a ‘I’m bored with this, are you happy now?’ type look.

lovelylavendar, that could be another route, I just can’t see Eric doing something like that in the nasty basement. lol

May 21, 2010

So in other words you have to have a DVR and a Smartphone, neither of which I have. Um, yeah… LAME.

May 21, 2010

Ok I’m confused about this viewing. I have TIVO but no smartphone. So HOW am I supposed to watch this clip and WHERE am I supposed to watch this clip? I know I’m in my 30’s and not as computer savvy as a teen, but am I the only one who is confused about this? Will someone please take mercy on me and explain this-I really NEEEED to see a half naked Eric on Sunday. He’s #1 on my personal top 5 list :)

May 21, 2010

No you’re not the only one who’s confused. I AM a (fairly) tech savvy teen and I don’t get it at all.
      Someone – PLEASE post it to YouTube!

May 21, 2010

I think you do need a dvr, but you don’t need a smart phone. You can use a digital camera, download the picture to your desktop and the you upload it and get a web address.

Here are the instructions:

May 22, 2010

Wonder how long the barcode will be on the screen. I think I’ll have to wait until it is uploaded to the internet. I’m sure someone will. =)

May 22, 2010

Looks like the same agency that designed the Iron Man 2 QR Code also designed the True Blood QR Code. Warbasse Design found at http://www.warbassedesign.com Scan the code in the commercial on LOST this Sunday May 23, 2010 and get exclusive video – cool!

May 22, 2010

I do not understand HBO’s marketing strategy. It comes across as elitist to only show the promo in 3 large city markets and to those with the proper gadgets to read the codes. Funny HBO isn’t as narrowly selective about accepting payment for our subscriptions. It seems like a overly contrived marketing ploy and jumping through hoops to view a promo that probably doesn’t warrant all the hoopla. No matter, no doubt it will be all over the internet within minutes of airing.
    Brilliant idea? Not… jmho

May 22, 2010

Agree. I’m in the L.A. area but I don’t have a DVR. In fact, I had to cut my cable recently because my hours were cut, so no True Blood for me until the DVD comes out. Poor me :(.

May 23, 2010

I’m having a VERY hard time finding a QR code reader for my PC. The one that is given on http://truebloodtwitter.com/qr/ is not working =( I am very frustrated!!!!!!

May 23, 2010

Found this on twitter

http://bit.ly/QRclip #trueblood

May 24, 2010

It’s on youtube now. Though in poor quality. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNOVgkWa1mg