Exclusive video of Stephen Moyer in the Celebrity Compound

Exclusive video of Stephen Moyer in the Celebrity Compound

Even if I wasn’t a die hard fan, I have to say that Stephen Moyer is really an amazing person. After having worked on the True Blood set all night with no sleep, he handled what was, in my opinion an almost impossible task on Friday when he qualified for pole position in the Toyota Pro/Celebrity Grand Prix.

I was privileged to have been granted full access to the Celebrity Compound on Friday by Toyota Racing.  This meant that I was there during the practice and qualifications for race position and able to spend the day following Stephen around as he prepared for the trials.  I was essentially his shadow for the day and will write more about my experience in a future post.

Steve was kind enough to spend a few minutes to answer a some questions for the fans for me.

In the video, he answers the burning question about how Bill Compton would do in this race, talks a bit about his plans for the hiatus (without really telling me anything specific) and about the fabulous photo shoot in Bullett Magazine which was photographed by Kurt Iswarienko. I told him how much the fans love that photo shoot and Steve told me not that only does it reveal some things about his past, but that Kurt was chosen to shoot the True Blood promo posters for Season 4, so we are expecting that they will be awesome!

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

April 17, 2011

Lynn, I can not open the video, it says the video is private…

April 17, 2011

Same here.

April 17, 2011

I fixed it, should open for you now.

April 17, 2011

What a lovely interview! Thanks Lynn! :)

April 17, 2011

Great interview Lynn! thanks for being our eyes and ears(what an awful job, right!!) No, I know it was hard work – with benefits – and much appreciated for all your time and effort!!

April 17, 2011

Let me just say Stephen really revs my motor up. I agree my Bill would kick ass on the race track just as Stephen did to win the big prize money.
    Good thinking Stephen to not commit to any project while on hiatus unless it is a sure thing. We are still ticked off about the Big Valley film.
    Close those beautiful blue eyes and get some rest.

Lynn you did a great job as always. The Gods are smiling down on you girl.
    Thanks to Toyota for giving you full access and to Stephen for taking time to speak to us.

April 17, 2011

Thanks so much, Lynn. You are the best. I hope Stephen gets the sleep he is craving when hiatus rolls around. Or sooner. Definitely sooner. As for his other gigs … he hinted at some promising things. Sure hope they materialize.

Lynn, you are our eyes and ears when it comes to Stephen. We appreciate your efforts on our behalf, and Stephen’s generosity in giving of his time. Delightful interview.

April 17, 2011

Your one one great interviewer, Lynn! And Steve is really comfortable talking to you.

Very excited to hear Kurt is doing the poster for the upcoming season. He and Steve did wonders with the Bullet spread. Lets hope the hiatus projects come through. He still seems upset that Big Valley fell through(and rightly so). Just goes to show you that Hollwyweird is one weird business.

April 18, 2011

Fantastic interview Lynn, thanks so much for this scoop!

I hope Stephen’s haitus projects come to fruition.

April 18, 2011

Beautifully done, thank you Lynn!

April 18, 2011

Lynn, you start to get really professional …
    It is always a pleasure to listen to Stephen’s interview .. he seemed very relaxed and spontaneous.

April 18, 2011

Lynn, great interview! He’s so sexy and funny. I love listening to him. You and Stephen chat like old friends. His photos in Bullett were beautiful and I’m anxiously awaiting the S4 posters. I saw for the first time last night an advertisement on tv for Priest, oh AND Invitation To the Set and the HBO promos – AMAZING! I’m Obsessed…

April 18, 2011

I say this all the time, but it bears repeating: Stephen Moyer is the best interviewee in the business! He is relaxed, forthcoming, funny, and interesting. He is never boring, or egocentric, or trying too hard. He is genuinely engaged in the conversation. And you can tell that you two have a genuine fondness for each other. Kudos to you!

Stephen, we are all still p.o.’d about last summer, and the Big Valley fiasco! If things works out, wonderful, otherwise just have some fun with your family and SLEEP!