The subscription cost is normally $7.99 a month, but TVShow Time is offering a discount at $6.99 a month for our readers.
Now with TVShow Time, you’ll never forget where you left off on your shows or when they are back. TVShow Time lets you setup your custom TV show calendar, comment on your shows with other TV show fans and watch your shows through many different services.
Lynnpd: I’ve personally tried the service and I was amazed at how easy it was to watch and track first run TV shows through the app including, many British as well as US shows and the quality of the TV viewing was excellent!
More info and what they offer:
- See all the seasons of True Blood and many other shows (as they air), including many first run TV shows such as “Penny Dreadful,” “Fargo,” “The Americans,” “Game of Thrones,” and much more.
- Stream shows to your television using all the popular devices, such as your web browser, Chromecast, Iphone, Android, Airplay, (aka Apple TV) and soon for Ipad. See a review of their APP here.
- They also have cloud storage for the items you download through put.io.
- And, the other big feature that I love is the ability to download episodes of your favorites to watch offline. This is great when you travel and need a fun way to pass the time.
- Additionally, they offer subtitles in several languages, including English, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Brasilero.
- They offer reminders that will notify you on your phone when new episodes of your favorite shows are available.
- Payment is by credit/debit card only.
- And, hook up with friends on the service to see what your friends are watching and talk about your favorites.
Watch a video below which explains the service in full: