Inside the Episode: True Blood 6.01 “Who Are You, Really?”

Inside the Episode: True Blood 6.01 “Who Are You, Really?”

Well, the first episode of True Blood Season 6 has aired, “Who Are You, Really? and now we get to look inside to see more about this episode. Director, Stephen Moyer gets to tell us his conception of the way he wanted to direct this episode, especially the opening sequence which he wanted to be like a thriller.

SOURCE: HBO.COM/trueblood

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

June 16, 2013

Steve did a great job directing yet again! I loved the premiere ep of season 6, and can’t wait for more.

June 16, 2013

They should’ve kept it simple. I hated the vampire story , the weres blah, and I found the small problems of Belfour better than the existential problems of Billith and apocaliptic vampire problems! Well done indeed!

June 16, 2013

I meant the writers, nothing to say about the actor-director

June 16, 2013

My first post disappeared. Trying again. The thriller aspect definitely came across. I appreciated the touches of humor, also the surprises. RIP, Luna. Sorry to lose her. Well done, Stephen & cast.

June 16, 2013

The scene with Sookie and Eric was one of my favorites…and I am not a huge fan of their “love” story…but this was special..

June 16, 2013

Good episode and set up for the rest of the season. Stephen did another great directing job. Andy’s (and Terry’s & Arlene’s)reaction to the his growing children was hilarious.

June 17, 2013

I loved Stephen’s take on the E/S scenes and how the invitation was rescinded, made alot of sense, Eric and Sookie do have alot of respect for each other. The talking about Sookie in the white dress gah! there first meet, loved it

June 17, 2013

Yes, Stephen did a great job directing the S6 premiere episode.

June 17, 2013

Excellent job done by Stephen Moyer, I just loved how at least 70% or more of the story was all about the vamps, with just a little levity from the supporting cast. This is how the show should be. The weres were ok, the only part I enjoyed there was see Joe M’s lovely behind.

The E/S scenes were very well done, Sookie was just so glad to leave the vamps behind, she looked more relieved then anything else when she rescinded Eric’s invitation.

I really like Nora, she and Eric are a great team. And Pam is just turning into too much of a whiner, I got tired of her real fast in Episode 1.

June 17, 2013

Check out this blog that lists the screen times for the characters in the Season Premiere. I’m not sure I like Jessica getting close to 15 minutes. She’s not one of my favorite characters…

June 17, 2013

Kudos to Stephen on yet another wonderful job directing. What a terrific way to kick off the season. He knows these characters so very well and so generously wishes to have all cast members truly shine.