Is Anna Paquin really a shape shifter?

Is Anna Paquin really a shape shifter?

Last Tuesday Stephen Moyer was spotted at Mr Chow restaurant in Beverly Hills, on his way out he stopped to hug and kiss a pooch named Chowder (?).

More photos in the Photo Gallery

stephen-moyer-nip

Who is this mysterious cute blonde?
And what does that look in her eyes looking up at Stephen remind me of…..? Could it be….?

loomstate_18

Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!

July 07, 2009

The puppy is as cute as a button and so is Anna! They are both looking at Stephen with such adoration. I think “The Gaze” must be a symptom of the infectiousness of the charm and gorgeousness of The Board God.

July 07, 2009

that was my first thought. the dog is even sporting those new curly ringlets sookie has. and “chowder” is giving stephen that adoring look anna is famous for. if we get candids of “chowder” running out of stephen’s trailer we now the real story. ahahahaha!!!

July 07, 2009

My first thought after seeing that pic – well, after “OMG SO CUTE!!” – was how it’s exactly the same way Anna looks at him. I think Stephen just inspires that look in other females.

And if chowder is male, well, he inspires that look in EVERYONE!

July 07, 2009

Adorable picture. Chowder is one lucky pooch.

July 07, 2009

This post is disrespectful to Anna to compare her to a dog. Grow up.

July 07, 2009

This post is not disrespectful towards Anna Paquin in any way. And if you read it carefully… I am not comparing her to a dog.
      It is just a joke.

July 07, 2009

Holy crap, someone missed the humor.

My perspective is that Stephen is a very lucky guy to be so in love with such an attractive and lively woman.

And that dog is cute!

July 07, 2009

I love Anna and I don’t even know her! LOL! So I can totally understand why Stephen loves her. She’s awesome :-)

July 07, 2009

Drew, ma man, where have you been? I missed your comments.

July 07, 2009

say what??? it is a joke. i’m sure stephen and anna would crack up if they read it. the dog and anna are adorable blondes that adore stephen and stephen adores them back. people need to lighten up.

July 07, 2009

I really hope they get to see it. Shad, you should send him the link, lol

o____0

July 08, 2009

I think this post is cute, and from what we can tell, Stephen loves pooches. Anna would not be offended, I think she can take a light cute joke.

July 07, 2009

Dogs are ugly?? That dog is very cute, so I don’t see it as disrespectful. And it’s just a joke, I’m sorry if you don’t get that

July 07, 2009

This post is cute and simply shows how Stephen can bring out the adoration in anyone…..and yes that includes cute puppy dogs. He has a magical effect on everyone. I would gaze at him in that same type of loving way as well. I do not see that this post compares her to a dog…… It is saying that EVEN cute little pooches find him perfect. So, as far as growing up…….an adult would know the difference between a joke and an insinuation. Great post, Shad.

July 07, 2009

You know what? I somtimes like dogs better then people so I hold dogs in high esteem. However, this just a sweet picture and that picture of Anna gazing at Stephen? classic – two very attractive people in love.

July 07, 2009

LOL… I loved this. Thank you so much for this post, Shad, I was soooo nervous and sad today, and this made me laugh so much. Such a cute and sweet dog. I think Chowder must wear a Billsbabe t-shirt.

July 07, 2009

Stephen has a captivating soul.

July 07, 2009

Well, I would be looking at him just like that, if I were that dog, so comparing the expression on Anna’s face to that of the dogs, seems appropriate and not dis-respectful. Anna is a lovely woman and even Stephen is lucky to have her.

July 08, 2009

Thanks for the latest photos! So glad to be able to view them. I love seeing pictures that aren’t always so posed. I like to see the cast of TB out and about. Enjoyed! (With pooch or without!)

July 08, 2009

How adorable is that?!! Is there such a person on God’s green earth that doesn’t love Stephen? I think if I were to be a compared to a pup, I’d be a chihuahua. I wouldn’t let the limitations of my pint size a$$ deter me from biting a Stephen h8tr’s head off.

July 08, 2009

Awwwww lady and the vamp. :)

July 08, 2009

yes, so true!! and Lady is thinking “how can you prefer that tramp Splash? take me home instead”!!

July 08, 2009

i heart lady and the vamp!!!

LMAO! Good one!

That is so cute!

July 08, 2009

Stephen Moyer is the hottest guy I have ever seen. I adore him as Vampire Bill. Anna is so lucky.

July 08, 2009

i second that emotion. he’s really pretty. bill had me from day one when he walked into merlotte’s. then i got to know stephen’s personality through yuku and the vault. then i fell in love. he is prince charming. usually perfection makes me roll my eyes. but with him i just think prince charming. le swoon. le sigh.

July 08, 2009

You gals on yuku have the inside scoop. Can I join this group?

July 08, 2009

Yes of course you can, check your email.

July 08, 2009

IMHO this is one of the the dogs whose name is Sookie and its owner asked Steve to pose with her (after he called her to him) Come’ere Sookie in that all too sexy southern accent (makes me melt). That’s my story and I am sticking to it!

July 08, 2009

Well, that explains a lot, LOL… But, wait, do you think a strange dog would look at him like this? Wow, maybe *Stephen* is the shape-shifter :D

July 08, 2009

this was great! oh to be the lady with the vamp!

July 08, 2009

I want to shapeshift into a dog and sit on Stephen’s lap too!

July 08, 2009

Our little canine friends are great judges of character, they don’t cuddle up to just anyone, only the people they sense are kind and loving. What a great picture.

July 08, 2009

Wish I could be that dog (or better yet, Anna) and be cuddled by Stephen!!! But since I can’t, I’m happy for Anna (and that lucky dog). What great pictures!

July 09, 2009

Shoot! Since I can’t be Anna and really cuddle in Stephen’s arms I’ll settle for being a pooch to cuddle in his arms. OMG he looks so great in the picture. So natural non posed and completely breathtaking. My crush on this man is quickly turning into full on obsession.

July 11, 2009

Anna would never be disrespected on this site! Many of us may be a little envious of her being able to look into Stephan’s blue eyes every day and night. To disrespect Anna would be disrespecting Stephan.

He does look “so real” with the puppy.

July 11, 2009

Oh I love this picture. Dogs instinctively know who are great people and this one is so cute. I think they are all gorgeous Stephen, Anna and the pup. Thanks Shad great photo. He looks so very yummy,I am drooling on the keyboard.