Joe Manganiello: True Blood’s Alcide

Joe Manganiello: True Blood’s Alcide

Tonight it seems to be all about Joe Manganiello, Alcide on True Blood. Here are two photos that give us more glimpses.

Looking good Joe!  Can’t wait to see you in Season 3!

The first photo is from the Richie Sambora and Nikki Lund launch  of their new fashion line “White Trash Beautiful” at LA Fashion Weekend.Sunset Gower Studios, Hollywood, CA.March 19, 2010.

This next photo is from when Hair Stylist Benn Jae worked with the Joe  on a promo shoot.

source

source

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

April 01, 2010

He seems to be perfect for the role… according to the way “Club Dead” describes him NICE!!!

October 26, 2010

I was a big Eric Fan, Until I saw Alcide…I just couldn’t help myself…he is my Number 2 Character, He is behind Godric…But Since Godric dies Alcide is my Number 1..

April 01, 2010

Stephen Moy~~~ WHO ?

Joe looks fantastic here! I have never seen this man prior to seeing him in these TB related items . He is gorgeous ! I wish him much luck and success ! I will forego my love for Will Swenson ( as Alcide ) for Joe Manganiello.

I think this man may replace the Board God for me but running a close second to Sam Trammell …. he’s single, right?

April 01, 2010

Or Alexander Skarsg~~~WHO? Joe is just too good to be true in the looks department. Sam’s my #2 man behind Bill, but I’m starting to stray………… LOL

All kidding aside, I am so looking forward to all the story lines especially Bill, Sam & Alcide…. well just everyone’s on TB.

April 03, 2010

I have to clarify, I’m straying from Sam NEVER BILL!

April 02, 2010

Ok that’s it, you’re out!

He is indeed looking mighty fine, I am thinking of a vampwere sandwich.

April 02, 2010

VAMPWERE SAMMICH SOUNDS MIGHTY FINE TO ME !

Does it make me Bi-Sexual because I want to have sex with two men at the same time ?

;-O

April 02, 2010

Nah, but it makes you Multi-Sexual! lol

April 01, 2010

Looks like Alcide to me. I have never seen his work so he is new to me. He will make a good wolf.

April 01, 2010

Lookin’ good, Joe. I don’t know his work, either, and am looking forward to making his acquaintance in S3.

April 01, 2010

Definitely looks the part of Alcide also heard he is an inch or so taller than Alex. It will be fun to see him and Anna together. I have always loved Alan Ball’s picks for actors who play his characters.They all have unique features that stand out.I guess a perfectly flawed beauty characteristics, that set them apart from your average Hollywood look.

April 01, 2010

BILL WHO?….Damn Joe looks so hot..i don’t like the beard at all, but, i can handle…why not?

April 02, 2010

Hate to say it but I have to admit that Joe is definitely a hottie!
    I,like Sterling,really wanted Will Swenson for the role of Alcide.
    But me thinks that Joe M. will do just fine.

April 02, 2010

Something to look forward to…everytime he morphs into a wolf, the clothes must go. We’re gonna get to know him VERY well. He’s a handsome hunk of man. He’s not going to replace Bill in my heart but Bill’s gonna have to scootch over and make some room.

April 02, 2010

Oh my Joe! This man is gorgeous. Team Bill with a side of Alcide, please. lol

I can’t wait to see Alcide in action.

April 02, 2010

I’m with you Cherie!
      Team Bill wiht a side Of Alcide….
      he has nice eyes……

April 02, 2010

Damn that is one good looking man. I am with Dorothea Bill is going to have to move over and make some room for him. Very hot can’t wait to see him change into the wolf.

April 02, 2010

I concur — Bill is going to have to make a little room for Alcide — can’t wait!

April 02, 2010

He is one fine man! Bill has some definite competition here…..on and off the show!

June 23, 2010

I hate guys with long hair but he looks sooo good with it, way better than other pics of him, after reading the books i cant wait for the third episode of season three to see more of him, it only sux sookie dosnt stay with him but im still holding out for him in the next book, they are meant to be, and this guy is perfect for his role so hot, he better keep the look from the show tho cuz i cant say hes too attractive otherwise.

July 02, 2010

he is a hottie why can’t i find guy like him sexy look and seems like nice personality wow is all i can say lol good luck w/the show