Last night I attended The Amanda Foundation’s Annual Bow Wow Beverly Hills Halloween Event at Two Rodeo in Beverly Hills, California.
The Amanda Foundation is a nonprofit organization that rescues dogs and cats who, through no fault of their own, are spending their last days at City and County Shelters. The Vault has been happy to support this worthy cause for several years. Read about our supporting this worthy cause here.
Below is a photo of the founder of The Amanda Foundation, Teri Austin decked out in full zombie biker gear talking to the attendees about what’s new at Amanda and hosting the Doggy Halloween costume, which is held each year for the dog lovers who attend.
It is a wonderful event to benefit shelter dogs and cats. I’ve gone for the past three years as a guest and I want to thank Teri and Tracy for their generosity in extending the invitation.
Kristin Bauer van Straten also attended who, in addition to being on the red carpet, stopped by to say hello to me. We spoke together about her upcoming return to “Once Upon A Time” as “Maleficent” and her appearance at Stan Lee’s Comikaze event this Saturday. Below are some photos of Kristin on the red carpet.
You can make a direct donation to The Amanda Foundation here :
Latest posts by Lynnpd (see all)
- TRIBUTE: True Blood has lost it’s heart with the passing of Nelsan Ellis - July 8, 2017
- THE VAULT IS GOING TO GROUND! - August 25, 2015
- The Vault Wishes Alexander Skarsgård A Happy Birthday! - August 25, 2015
- Alan Ball to Produce “All Involved” by Ryan Gattis for HBO - August 24, 2015
- Ryan Kwanten’s Northman – A Viking Saga west coast screening - August 21, 2015